Page 183 of 233 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2321

Thread: Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    Saw the film yesterday with full crowd ( 4th day in Singapore which means the film is superhit already).

The film good and entertaining.

But as highlighted by some others, Ajith has to come out of this and do a film with more emotions, dialogues and comedy too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyways, I saw the film. It is a better film than Mangatha but Ajith's role in Mangatha was better.

It was engaging for the most part and only places where I was bored were the fights. Too many fights, guns and bombs and the 15 mins before climax were kind of boring but the rest were entertaining. Ajith was fantastic. One needs guts do to films without romance or duet songs. Nobody would have the guts to do it now. Arya was good and I even liked Tapsee. There should have been a face off ir more interaction between Ajith and Kishok. He is one of my favourite actor.

Songs were okaish. BGM was adequate but cant blame Yuvan much as he wasn't given enough time according to Vishnu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    The item girl (what ever her name) was good
    Yessssssss Thamizhachi was Hottttttt!!, both the song and the girl...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    Nopes....It actually comes when the bank manager explains to Ajith about the safety measures in place for the account holders
    ah ok, it's been cut here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding "chief" that's how Ajith refers his buddies that are elder to him. I read that somewhere and if you listen to the Jeyapraksh interview in indiaglitz, it will somewhat confirm it. I don't see a problem with that being used.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many didn't like Taapsee. But I kind of liked her in the movie.. Minister shouting at her Drama Queen lol
    aaniyae pudunga venaam!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was apt for the role..... But they could have shown someone else reading the news towards the end before the final credits...... That was supposed to be a little serious and with her reading it was little off the mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84 View Post
    Many didn't like Taapsee. But I kind of liked her in the movie.. Minister shouting at her Drama Queen lol
    Mahesh Manjrekar was superb over all...

Enna Ashoook Ashoook Ashok, his timing was too good computer sambrani,drama queen.. and the last one i laughed more which many would not noticed it i guess.. Record panriya "cheating" da dei

Post Thanks / Like
    AARAMBAM EXTRA ORDINARY OVERSEAS

Arrambam's overseas collection reports have been announced and the film is turning out to be a real out-performer. In the US, the film is already the second biggest Tamil grosser in 2013, after Vishwaroopam. From 73 reported screens, the Arrambam weekend gross in the US is 330,615 USD (2.04 crores) and this figure is expected to escalate in the coming weeks.

In the UK, Arrambam's performance has been described as excellent in trade circles and the film's weekend gross is 135,223 pounds (1.34 crores). The collection comes to 1.47 crores inclusive of the preview shows on Wednesday evening.

In Australia, the weekend gross is 55,953 ASD (32.79 lakhs). Arrambam has opened at the 2nd spot in the Malaysian weekend box-office and the gross figures haven't been reported yet. The performance has been remarkable in countries such as Singapore, UAE and Canada as well.

We will keep you posted with more figures about Arrambam's box-office exploits.

Post Thanks / Like
    TFU Kannan ‏@TFU_Kannan 29m
    #Arrambam has not only done extraordinary business in Chennai & NSC Area, but also exceptionally well in TT, Cbe, Salem & MR circuits.