Page 98 of 136 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sunil,

Karma Veeran song is next in line for me in Kochadaiiyaan album. Have not heard it yet to the fullest.
    Eventhough music can be enjoyed without understanding or following and in your wonderful case just the vocals did the magic.
    Just to increase your enthusiasm, I give the translation of this song - but am allowing you to make out its hidden or inner meaning :
    (tamil lyrics were taken from paadalvarigal.com)

The ballad is about courage, lauding the Warrior Kochadaiiyaan refered a Karma's Warrior - how he has chesiled himself both spiritually and valiantly as a warrior.

(Female)
    Aagaaya Maegangal Pozhiyumbothu Aadhaayam Kaelaadhu
    The showering clouds do not look for benefits

Thaai Naadu Thaakkindra Ullam Endrum Thanakaaga Vaazhathu…Thanakaaga Vaazhathu
    The bravehearts do not live for self(ish) needs

(Male)
    Hey Veeranae Karma Veeranae
    Hey Warrior, Karma's warrior

Kadamai Veeranae Karma Veeranae
    Dutiful Warrior, Karma's Warrior

Tholvigalaalae Thuvandu Vidaatae ; Vetrigalaalae Veri Kollathae
    Failure do not put you down ; Don't be proud (aggitated) by your sucess

Kalladi Padum Enbathaalae Maram Kaaikaamal Povathillai
    A tree does not stop giving fruits even if its stoned

Maalaigalai Kondu Mayangaathae ; Malaigalai Kandu Kalangaathae
    Neither be flattered with garlands (praisings) nor afraid by the (looks of) mountains

Silladipadum Enbathaalae Vetri ; Kaanamal Povathillai
    Victory does not disappeared even if its scrutinised

(With chorus)
    Kaatrae Kaatrae Nee Thoonguvathae Illai
    The wind (breeze) never sleeps

Karma Veeranae Veeranae Nee Oivathae Illai
    Karma's Warrior never rests

Vaazhvae Vaazhvae Nee Theeruvathae Illai
    The life never ends ;

Intha Vaazhvillae Sathiyam Thorpathae Illai
    (when) Truth never fails in this life

Nindra Idathil Nirka Vaendumaa
    Should root yourself in one place

Nee Odi Kondae Iru
    (No but) you should keeping moving/running (upliftment)

Nimmathi Vaazhvil Vaendumaa
    Should you need peace

Nee Thaandi Køndae Iru
    (Then) keep on jumping (vaulting) yourself

(Female)
    Aagaaya Maegangal Pøzhiyumbøthu Aadhaayam Kaelaadhu
    Thaai Naadu Thaakkindra Ullam Èndrum
    Thanakaaga Vaazhathu…Thanakaaga Vaazhathu

(With chorus)
    Kaatrae Kaatrae Nee Thøønguvathae Illai
    Intha Vaazhvillae Šathiyam Thørpathae Illai

(Male)
    Kozhaigal Mannithaal Athu Perithilla Perithalla
    Its not a big deal to excuse a coward

Veerargal Mannithaala Athu Varalaaru Varalaaru
    Excusing defeated warriors (after a defeat - giving them their life and pride back) is History

(With chorus)

(Male)
    Pønnum Mannum Vendru Mudippavan Kadamai Veeranae
    A Dutiful (here refered as a normal) warrior is the one who won gold and land {Mann's 1st meaning = Land}

Antha Pønnai Orunaal Mannai Paarpavan Karma Veeranae Karma Veeranae
    (But) a Karma's Warrior looks at the gold as dust {Mann's 2nd meaning = dust}

[Actually a dutiful warrior becomes a Karma's warrior the moment he neglects all the materialistic benefits like treating gold and dust the same way. The above 2 lines are very important in the song, its the soul of the song, if you are unable to follow it, let me know I will elaborate it]

(Female)
    Aagaaya Maegangal Pøzhiyumbøthu Aadhaayam Kaelaadhu
    Thaai Naadu Thaakkindra Ullam Èndrum
    Thanakaaga Vaazhathu…Thanakaaga Vaazhathu

Karma Veeran : A warrior with a heart
    Last edited by mappi; 11th March 2014 at 05:26 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Thanks Russellyhd thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi,

Exactly what I felt while listening to 'medhuvaga thaan'. SJ would've been much better for the female part, and give the oldie song feel. Here I am guessing this song is for the father rajni, so the feel must be intended. (The other Spb song should also be for him.)

That means, haricharan is for son rajni?! Interesting choice..
    வந்துட்டோம்னு சொல்லு... திரும்ப வந்துட்டோம்னு சொல்லு! | Recent posts | Mobile App

5. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Tried really hard to like Kochaidaiyaan songs. Songs might be pretty good to others, but they certainly are not my cup of tea. Again I didnt like minsaarakanavu songs when I heard them first coupele of times, they ended up becoming major hits and earned A.R Rahman and singers awards.

I dont know about others, but I have higher expection for Shankar-A.R Rahman songs than Rajni-A.R Rahman. Ai am waiting for you
    Same pinch. Muthu is a classic, but I think Padaiyappa managed to repeat only half the success (would normally skip Sutthi Sutthi, Vetri Kodikattu and that Minsara Poove on hearings and in visuals (film wise.) But like the intro and the kicku erruthey song.) Baba was not up to mark.

I think Ai output should be good provided Kash and Krissy aren't repeating their jaded so-called vocals/lyrics again (ARR ku pakkame varakudathu.)
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like not too many negative comments about the music...
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://tamil.thehindu.com/cinema/tam...cle5776230.ece

'கோச்சடையான்' ஒரு அனிமேஷன் படம்: இயக்குநர் கே.எஸ்.ரவிகுமார்

'கோச்சடையான்' படத்தினை ரஜினி படமாக அல்லாமல் அனிமேஷன் படமாக பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்று இயக்குநர் கே.எஸ்.ரவிகுமார் கூறியுள்ளார்.

ரஜினி, தீபிகா படுகோன், சரத்குமார், ஆதி, ஷோபனா மற்றும் பலர் நடிக்க, மோஷன் கேப்சர் தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் தயாராகி இருக்கும் படம் 'கோச்சடையான்'. கே.எஸ்.ரவிகுமார் எழுதிய கதை, திரைக்கதையை சௌந்தர்யா ரஜினிகாந்த் அஸ்வின் இயக்கியிருக்கிறார்.

இப்படம் குறித்து இயக்குநர் கே.எஸ்.ரவிகுமார், "படம் பார்க்க வருபவர்கள் ரஜினி படம் பார்க்க போகிறோம் என்ற எண்ணத்தோடு வரக்கூடாது. நிஜத்தில் அல்ல, படத்தில் அனிமேஷன் ரூபத்தில் ரஜினி இருக்கிறார். ரசிகர்கள் இதனை மனதில் கொண்டு படத்திற்கு வர வேண்டும். அப்படி இருந்தால் மட்டுமே அவர்களால் படத்தினை சந்தோஷமாக பார்க்க முடியும்.

ஒரு புதிய முயற்சியை இப்படத்தின் மூலம் எடுத்திருக்கிறோம் என்பதை ரசிகர்கள் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும். குழந்தைகளோடு வந்து படத்தை ரசிக்கும் வண்ணம் எடுத்திருக்கிறோம்.

'கோச்சடையான்' திரைப்படமே 'ராணா'வில் இருந்து உருவானது தான். ரஜினி அவர்கள் மருத்துவமனையில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்ட உடன் 'ராணா' படத்தினை கைவிட்டு விட்டோம். ஆனால், நான் உடனே 'ராணா'வின் முன்கதை ஆக 'கோச்சடையான்' கதையினை எழுதினேன்.

'கோச்சடையான்' கதையினை ரஜினியிடம் கூறியதும் அவருக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்துவிட்டது." என்று கூறினார்.

ஏப்ரல் 11ம் தேதி படத்தினை வெளியிட அனைத்து ஏற்பாடுகளும் நடைபெற்று வருகிறது.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    Same pinch. Muthu is a classic, but I think Padaiyappa managed to repeat only half the success (would normally skip Sutthi Sutthi, Vetri Kodikattu and that Minsara Poove on hearings and in visuals (film wise.) But like the intro and the kicku erruthey song.) Baba was not up to mark.

I think Ai output should be good provided Kash and Krissy aren't repeating their jaded so-called vocals/lyrics again (ARR ku pakkame varakudathu.)
    Muthu had stylish classy BGMs in line with Rahman's style , but it is Padaiyappa that had the type of mass + class BGM that would get Rajini fans go crazy....the build up to a scene, the actual scene and the follow up after the scene nu music would have flowed superbly aptly to the mood that the director would have wanted out of that scene...... rahman romba anubavichu potturupparu ninaikkaren.......... esp that oonjal scene.... IMO, basically a nothing scene elevated to the best scene in the film purely by Rajini's charisma + style and largely helped by Rahman's BGM..............
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

This poster has comeout really well. Esp. the color composites of the backgroung and fusion of the 2D Nandi and the after effects have been neatly done.
    Excited to see how the 2d artists have done the rotoscoping (tracing the footage frame to frame).
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like

Another good one, spl. mention to the costumes artwork, hair and jewellery. The mocap has indeed comeout close to expectation. With a considerable budget, if this is the the real outcome, then we can see some real buisness flooding in for TFI techniciens post Kochadaiiyaan release, ofcoarse, if the end product is appealing.
    Last edited by mappi; 12th March 2014 at 03:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The assemlage of plates (finished 3D animation performed by animators + concepted/respective background/foreground), the assemlage of plates to produce the final image is good. The motion angle (riding a horse seen from an base angle) has captured Rajini and the horse (horse is animation here, where footage of Rajini riding an imaginary horse was added) with a neat proposition. There is enough clarity to Rajini's face, thats a tremendrous sucess for using the technique.
    Last edited by mappi; 12th March 2014 at 03:36 PM.