Page 71 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    One of the most tedious films I have ever seen.
    If that is the case, KH does not know what his "real qualifications" are?! And he does not know how to choose the "what he qualified" to do? Whose problem is that? Not the audience problem!

He should know what he is qualified for. Or at least he needs to talk to shrinks like Rsubra before choosing any role and discuss whether he is overqualified or under-qualified or whatever. That's not our problem. We can only see what is presented in that movie. We are only going comment or criticize based on what was presented.

Some people can substitute different actors and watch that movie in their mind. Not everyone is as "gifted" as "Rsubra"!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    youtube hit record kodukkarathu oru periya vishayama...it all depends on the ppl involved in it....and in some cases, the kind of promotion that goes with it........ rather than quality of the actual product.....
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    If that is the case, KH does not know what his "real qualifications" are?! And he does not know how to choose the "what he qualified" to do? Whose problem is that? Not the audience problem!

He should know what he is qualified for. Or at least he needs to talk to shrinks like Rsubra before choosing any role and discuss whether he is overqualified or under-qualified or whatever. That's not our problem. We can only see what is presented in that movie. We are only going comment or criticize based on what was presented.

Some people can substitute different actors and watch that movie in their mind. Not everyone is as "gifted" as "Rsubra"!
    imho nu thaane sir sonnaen..athuku en ippadi varureenga...
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rsubras View Post
    youtube hit record kodukkarathu oru periya vishayama...it all depends on the ppl involved in it....and in some cases, the kind of promotion that goes with it........ rather than quality of the actual product.....
    What if it have had only 1000 views so far. I think that would have been a BIG DEAL!

Post Thanks / Like
    imho nu thaane sir sonnaen..athuku en ippadi varureenga...
    Every comment is the commenter opinion only. It sounds redundant when you emphasize that!

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    KSR Rajni Combo will work Anyday. Not becos KSR is talanted(in fact its opposite ) But its becos, his Asst.Directors would rush up with interesting storylines to impress KSR and thus Rajni, and obviously Rajni will easily choose a most interesting and commercially viable plot! So its becos of Rajni and the Aspiring Asst Direcotrs, KSR is just a tool and mere excecutor here! In Kamal movies, his role will be much more limited, hope that union doesn't happen in future
    Which union? KSR-Rajni or KSR-Kamal?

I agree with you on KSR-Rajni. I think Ramesh Kanna (close associate of KSR) must have given inputs for Muthu/Padaiyappa. But given the background is historical subject, will KSR copy-paste from Magadheera (he's copied Athadu concept in Aadhavan, so not surprising.)

I agree that KSR should not work with Kamal for sometime now. That fellow Udhay spoiled MMA with his infusion of comedy in the latter half and then tweets that movie did not make enough at BO. Yet, this fellow is getting roles after that fluke hit in mOKkai mOKkai. <end dig>
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entert....aspx?htsw0023

Kochadaiyaan will be a game changer: Soundarya Rajinikanth

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    manmadhan ambu was a good film, only problem was that imho, Kamal was over qualified for that role, may be Maddy in Kamal's role and some one like Ajmal / Jeeva in maddy's role would have made ppl appreciate the film for its value...and not over expect from such a light story
    After seeing kamal in hefty roles...i did feel the same when i saw the movie.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thala_rasigan View Post
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entert....aspx?htsw0023

Kochadaiyaan will be a game changer: Soundarya Rajinikanth
    intha mathiri dialoguellam koraikannum....thalivar padathukku thaanavey hyper varum.... ivanga vera extrava ethuku......that too when planning to release the movie few months from now....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    intha mathiri dialoguellam koraikannum....thalivar padathukku thaanavey hyper varum.... ivanga vera extrava ethuku......that too when planning to release the movie few months from now....
    Its not her fault , I think its more to do with Audi generation of India's attitude - Empty drums does make more noise !

Btw who the hell started 2 pages worth of unnecessary discussion about KSR and KH here?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..