Page 123 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Finally, got the ticket and watched. Let me not get into the technicalities. The animation/motion capture was no different from the EA sports cricket games. Rajni and Deepika almost resembled the originals but the eyes were wavering all through and it took away whatever credit the CG team deserved. However, after 20 minutes, you get used to it. Also, I found the second half of the movie was better than the first half wrt animation. May be they rushed through the first half.

The story and screenplay were gripping enough to keep the audience engaged. The twists at regular intervals and voice of Rajni carries the film. Special mention to ARR's rocking bgm. Hope he releases the OST soon.

On the whole, the movie is definitely watchable. I only wish it was made as a live motion film.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Fully agree, it would have been awesome, had it been the "real" thing!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Junior Hubber Arun555's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enga Pogudo Vannam Video Song in HD

Junior Member Junior Hubber Arun555's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is cam rip but full song....

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total canpees.
    Whats the actual budget of this movie? I remember during Vishwaroopam days, every article about its box office performance had the line '95 crore mega budget movie' just to prove that even 100cr revenue (which it did collect in less than a week) wouldn't really make it a blockbuster. Kochadaiyaan, as per some reports collected 42cr in 3 days and Taran Adarsh says this collection will help it compensate for the losses incurred in North India
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the animation wasn't bad, Soundarya has delivered a decent fair however the cliffhanger / abrupt ending could have been dealt properly and yes Rahman Ji was the captain propelling the movie with an impeccable score and without him the movie would have severely faltered. If the movie was live action, then I can't imagine how high the status of ssr would have elevated amongst the masses.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btw Rahman ji fans will have another treat this year as Rahman Ji has taken the initiative to compile the bgm of the film and release it as audio. Highway, kochadaiiyaan, raunaq, million dollar arm, lekar hum deewana dil, kaaviya thalaivaan, ai, 100 foot journey, rasayana rojakkal and a few other projects prove the weather forecast will be under the musical storm throughout this whole year. Time to soak up all these beauties, best year to become an arr fan if u aren't already

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    The movie is pretty bad. Lackluster animation, poor voice lip syncing, the lack of colorful characters and atmosphere....
    Fine let's forget about the technical aspect of it; the story and the screenplay was a really big let down. It was not engaging at all... No real character development or character arcs. Some characters just come and go.
    I agree with all of this. Except for Kochadaiyaan himself, no character had an ounce of personality, and many sequences were so abrupt and rushed that it was hard to have any involvement.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR: Kochadaiiyan is a great success!

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    huge flop in kerala & andra pradesh.....

in kerala , some theaters terminated the movie after first day itself and 60% of screens removed movie after 4 days...now only playing
    in major centers like tvm , kochi , calicut with minimum 40-50% audiance....siva karthikeyan's man karatte get much more huge opening in kerala
    than kochadiyan..

in AP area , movie released in a huge number of theaters with 2d & 3d...but b , c class theaters of AP removed due to lack of common audiance..
    A class theaters have avg opinin & collection

in Banglore , decent collection from karnataka ... 6 versions of the movie released there...kochadiyan tamil 2d & 3d , kochadiyaan hindi 2d&3d , vikrama simha 2d & 3d