Page 122 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay @uktamilbo
    For a Rajnikanth starrer, #Kochadaiiyaan UK opening week-end box office collections disappoint. Hoping it picks up in the coming days.

Ajay @uktamilbo
    Although #Kochadaiiyaan UK box office is 'average/good start', movies such as #Jilla, #Arrambam & #Thalaivaa achieved a bigger opening.

Ajay @uktamilbo
    #Kochadaiiyaan may not be able to reach the UK Top 10 list due to a slow start. It needs another £122,000 for Top 10 and £45,000 for Top 25

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen the movie, story, screen play were spot on , Rajni/SPB voice were majestic as usual, ARR songs and BGM were excellent! Nagesh character was well made! The Only negative stuff is Technical flaws in Animation.

I have seen the movie on Sunday, and there were enough whistles and screams to make my ears deaf! Although the Cinema was half empty!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    dilbs bro

Your signature!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    omega: சும்மா இஷ்டத்துக்கு ஒளறக்கூடாது. சங்கர் மெஹா ப்ளாப் கொடுத்தாருனு எவன் சொன்னான் உமக்கு?
    omega was being Sarcastic towards annan Ramaraaasan

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention "Methuvahathan" was awesome song! SPB 's voice never gets old! Amazing!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vijeeshgovindhan View Post
    SIMoviesUSA ‏@SIMoviesUSA
    4 days BO
    #Kochadaiiyaan $436K(USA),below average!! $55K(Canada) from 18 locs,disaster!!
    #Vikramasimha $12K, disaster!!

It is an animation movie where the lead character resembles Rajini. It is not a Rajini movie.
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    omega was being Sarcastic towards annan Ramaraaasan
    Oh!!! I did not realize that it was Rajaram! His "hard-work" never goes down!

Sorry omega!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijeesh Govindan and Taran Adarsh have come up with different #s.

Govindan likes the word "diasater"!

He cleverly skipped malaysian collection!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, got the ticket and watched. Let me not get into the technicalities. The animation/motion capture was no different from the EA sports cricket games. Rajni and Deepika almost resembled the originals but the eyes were wavering all through and it took away whatever credit the CG team deserved. However, after 20 minutes, you get used to it. Also, I found the second half of the movie was better than the first half wrt animation. May be they rushed through the first half.

The story and screenplay were gripping enough to keep the audience engaged. The twists at regular intervals and voice of Rajni carries the film. Special mention to ARR's rocking bgm. Hope he releases the OST soon.

On the whole, the movie is definitely watchable. I only wish it was made as a live motion film.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Oh!!! I did not realize that it was Rajaram! His "hard-work" never goes down!

Sorry omega!
    Annan has "Various" avatars