Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    i think rahman could not complete the bgms for padayappa and towards the end sabesh-murali involved in patching it up...
    Even I too heard about this ..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unmai Villambi,

songs yet to sink in, but good melodies.

Start with Medhuvagathan - its a universal number, quite known for ages that we still like to see and hear for about a century now. Then Engay Poguthu Vannam to get an experience on a majestic journey. Once your sink is full, time for Manamaganini Sathiyam (male version) & Karma Veeran. Make sure you are listening to a CD on a well equipped Audio system and not thru a MP3 format or by youtube video. The Guitar Ramming in Engal Kochadaiiyaan can change the view on music that we had been constantly listening to.

why the movie was not made with real actors?
    Like anything else, Kochadaiiyaan is a Project. Investors agree, teams paid, planning done and now its in finishing stage.

whats the need for motion-capture digital movie of RK now?
    Kochadaiiyaan has its root upto Sultan:the warrior. We cannot get the truth or what actually made this projet to bloom. An educated guess could be, the seed was thrown in when Ocher Studios partnered with Warner Bros ; Baba Masacre ; Rajini being the last standing HERO of TFI & wish to eternalise "Superstar"; so on so forth. Then Sivaji and Enthiran happened, which made them shelf the half baked project Sultan: The Warrior. Rana Episode, revived their anxiety and by this time they made some deals and got a considerable budget to go ahead and mix Sultan: the Warrior & Rana into Kochadaiiyaan using the contracts of the artists signed for Film Rana to participate in Kochadaiiyaan.

Its pure buisness and nothing personal (only fans get personal). Mediatically speaking, Soundarya wished to swim in unexplored waters, and she knew very well that her father's name would make her journey a bit easy. Irrespective to the result, her effort will be praised with enough dose of salt, pepper and other spices.

he is not so old that he cant act. RK and KH can do such digital imagery movies when they reach very old age.
    Old => funny word. How old is a 1 month OLD baby.
    Anyway, I don't think the age is a factor here. Cinema is a lie generously thrown at your face where a 60 becomes 20 and vice-versa. What is important for us, the fans, is that RK & KH are aging with grace, no denial in that.

An animation film is no less than a normal motion picture. Moreover, the creativeness can have no boundries in Animation. But its a genre which is measured by an individual's likeness scale. Some like thrillers, others Action.

imho i would have loved to see real actors and not this.
    No comments as its your likeness and I welcome/respect it.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    mappi..thanks. by old what i meant was there are some scenes which an aging actor could not perform. the example comes to my mind is jackie chan, how racy his fight scenes were and see now. what i failed to convey was if digital imagery movie is to be made, that can be of dead or retired actors. imagine new MGR movie! so my point was, this may not be the ripe time for such movie for rk. no offence meant. i would watch it fdfs along with my kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    i would watch it fdfs along with my kids.
    Very glad.

Hope they are planning to give goodies to the kids coming to watch the film atleast for the 1st week. I can't remember exactly the last movie where I got goodies. I think it was in AVM Rajeswari for My Dear Kutti Sathan, they gave a Maggi packet + a free ice cream during the interval. It was just awesome having the icecream just after the 3D cone-ice circling in front of your eyes. They should digitally remaster and re-release this movie, anytime kids will love this movie.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainm...40312015_1.htm

கோச்சடையானை ஜேம்ஸ் கேமரூன் பார்க்கிறார்

Post Thanks / Like
    Just as a scene from Kurukshetram battle field :

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Engal Kochadaiiyaan

Was schearing for ARR in the whole Album, and finally found him shining in this composition. This is ARR style, the spirit to be different and render something unique. The basic idea to incorporate distanced instruments itself is creativeness at its peak. The pure sound of musical arrangement was just resonating.

Usually a song with Siva as backdrop, you have an extended Udukai throughout pounding your head. ARR himself did that in Baba Sakthi Kodu song. But here he has neatly presented the rage along with the motive, giving it a modern touch that has been missing for quite sometime now.

@1m30s, the real party begins.

The chorus is aptly tiggered where the male taking the upliftment of the mountains while the female vocals occupy the streams following down from it. The whole setup is throughly thought and recorded to bring in a feel about the suituation and the location of the song. I am sure this song along with the visuals is going to do wonders on screen.

Vairamuthu has put in just a couple of lines giving enough space for the music to roll in. But these lines are quite concentrated, just like a effective oneliner of a massive concept. He pens lauding Siva masking it as a praise for Kochadaiiyaan -

Ninnadi Serndhaal Neraadhu Maranam
    Kalam Kadandhum Pechudaiiyaan,
    Kattrai Kadandhu Mochadaiyaan

before signing off with an epic line - Kondrai Soodum Kochadaiiyaan - Kondrai is a flower, adding the meaning to the title Kochadaiiyaan

Engal Kochadaiiyaan : Flower in the wind
    Engal Kochadaiiyaan

This song is definitely a strong contender for being the best title song in Indian History. The gung-ho arsenal of instruments emit Rahman Ji’s command eminently. Be it the percussion, the melody, etc. everything is delivered with 100% dedication. With the blessings of Lord Shiva, this song is truly a selfless offering from ARR to ARR as well as Rajini fans.

The Kombu, an instrument rarely heard these days’ sets the record straight in the prelude. Throughout the song, amongst other instruments ARR finds scope for electronic mayhem which backs the “Thaandav” tension. This aspect was probably inserted due to CGI/Motion Capture nature of the movie otherwise the song would’ve been authentically Indian. But ARR brings the best of both worlds Vis-à-vis ethereal chanting and distorted basses and guitars. The female parts are so soothing while the male deliver their lines with upmost oomph especially, the “Shambu Mahadeva” line.

The song is a complete paradox and no stone of experimentation has been unturned. Kochadaiiyaan, a film that has been in the making for roughly more than five years (ref. Sultan The Warrior) was always at the back of my mind. I was patient and I’m glad I was because this song seems to be nurtured with absolute master class.

9. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi, Thanks a lot for your insight on Karma Veeran

Post Thanks / Like
    Idhu 3D-la super-a irrukum

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kochadaiyaan Songs Review