Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    aada da ! Aaada da !! Mamma Shake Mamma Shaikh ....
    At least Thamiz's post had clarity..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Thamiz,

I understand you are a hardcore fan of Rajni. But why do you sound like an alter ego of Soundarya Rajnikanth? People in my circle who managed to watch the movie didn't have anything good to say about it. And normally I don't rely on fans' reviews for any star, especially on the first 3 days. So I thought I will wait till Monday so that more reviews from neutrals/family audience come in.

P.S: I didn't read Taran Adarsh and Saraswathi's reviews. Will check out.

Silkku .. sullukku -encham ! Pl give it a break AB. Have your cabinet ministers ever said anything good about any rajini movie , for you to watch on Mondays?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Respect others' opinions.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Silkku .. sullukku -encham !
    Wat does this even mean? Either post in English or Tamil. I don't understand mandarin.

And Dilbu, why r u after me? Did I say anything wrong about Rajni here? All I said is I didn't hear anything good about the movie. Is it too hard to digest?

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Star title card semma... When A R Rahman oda voice starts with karma veeranea... Goose bumps... Thalaivar intro as usual mass.. Thalaivar's styles captured well... Awesome music... I felt 3D visuals are delightful at parts... Objects in the back drop of the scene are enacted well... Story, screenplay and dialogues a big thumbs up.. Biggest let down is character and objects animation... At times it looks like kocha bheem... But given the budget and resource, great work by Team.. Soundarya deserves a big applause... Thalaivar dialogues are mass... Lots of songs but I liked it.. Few stunts are good... Watch it in 3D.. I enjoyed it a lot..
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

7. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched the movie tonight, loved it. Kudos to Soundarya for such an attempt, those talking about the CG effects should realize it's a first attempt. Given the kind of budget and subject she has more than justified it. Saw it in Sathyam and didn't like the audio output, not sure what but it wasn't the usual feeling. As for the picturization Kochadaiiyaan rudra thandavam + Matram ondru than are my picks. Oh the 3D experience adds to the overall movie landscape, will probably watch it one more time.
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

9. Likes mappi liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overseas

KOCHADAIIYAAN, the much-awaited Rajinikanth starrer, has fared exceptionally well in Malaysia in particular. Is good in USA, UK and Australia

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/box-office/overseas/

North India

While HEROPANTI posed stiff competition for the Rajinikanth starrer KOCHADAIIYAAN in the North circuits [Hindi version], the Tamil version of the film took Tamil Nadu by storm from the commencement of the first show itself. A Rajinikanth film is considered an event in South and the stupendous response, coupled with a strong word of mouth, should ensure a glorious innings for the film at the BO.

Nonetheless, the BO performance of the Hindi version of KOCHADAIIYAAN is below par in the Hindi belt. As highlighted in our 'BO Update' on Friday, the postponement of its release date affected its business to an extent. Also, animation films produced in India haven't found whole-hearted mandate from the audience thus far. Having said that, the enormous business of the Tamil version should compensate for the lack of its Hindi version.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/box-...business-talk/

BO verdict: Poor opening
    http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-s...20140526.htm#1
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SIMoviesUSA ‏@SIMoviesUSA
    4 days BO
    #Kochadaiiyaan $436K(USA),below average!! $55K(Canada) from 18 locs,disaster!!
    #Vikramasimha $12K, disaster!!