Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vishal-Hari-Yuvan-Vishal Film Factory Movie

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Vishal-Hari-Yuvan-Vishal Film Factory Movie

vb ‏@vbzu 29m
    #Vishal - #Hari - #ShrutiHaasan film is likely to commence by April 3rd week.

vb ‏@vbzu 1h
    #Vishal will be pairing-up with @shrutihaasan in an upcoming film directed by #Hari. #Kausalya to play @shrutihaasan's mom role.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Vishal-Hari flick is a triangular action story
    You've heard of a triangular love story. Ever heard of a triangular action story? Well, that is what his film with Vishal will be, says director Hari. Spilling the beans to Times of India, the director says, "The story of my film, which starts in Coimbatore and ends in Patna, centres on a big problem. The lead characters of my film face the issue from two entirely different angles."

Hari, who has just returned from Malaysia after composing the film's score with Yuvan Shankar Raja and Na Muthukumar, says, "The film, which is yet to be titled, will have about six songs. However, Yuvan gave us 10 tunes in just three days. One of the songs that we are kicked about is a folk number with a modern touch. We intend to get Shruti Haasan (who is playing the female lead in the film) to sing a song, but nothing's finalized on that front yet."

Interestingly, some senior artists are also a part of the film. Giving out the names of the artists, Hari says, "Sathyaraj, Radhikaa Sarath Kumar, Sithara, Kausalya and Aishwarya will be playing important roles in the film. Along with them, the film will also star Mukesh Tiwari and Soori. We are hoping to start the film's shooting from the second week of April."

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing the Hari film: Shruti Haasan

Reading sify.com report on whether she is the heroine of Hari’s new film, Shruti Haasan clarifies: “Yes I am doing Hari’s film with Vishal as hero which will kickstart next month.”

Shruti Haasan in Vishal's Hari directed film?

Shruti minces no words as she speaks to us from Dubai where she is shooting for Anees BazmeeWelcome Back: “ After 7 aum Arivu and 3 in Tamil, I wasn’t really getting any role that excited me. I always wanted to do a fun filled commercial pot-boiler which will cut across the masses and entertain people.”

She continues: “I think Hari is a director who can make such mass films work successfully at the box-office and hence when he came to Mumbai much before the hero was decided, and gave me a narration, I gave dates”

“And later I heard that Vishal is the hero. I am really looking forward to meeting him and working with him. I have done few films in mass comedy genre in Telugu and people in Andhra have accepted me. I am trying to do the same in Tamil”

Post Thanks / Like
    Unique Studios ‏@UNIQUESTUDIOSIN 51s
    Recording for Dir. Hari's upcoming movie starting Vishal. Music by #yuvan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its gonna be interesting. I hope this movie will release on Diwali, the more competition the better.

Best of Luck to Vishal and co.
    God bless all

Post Thanks / Like
    #Vishal, @shrutihaasan starrer untitled film directed by #Hari, will commence from April 11th. Music: #Yuvan.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Unique Studios ‏@UNIQUESTUDIOSIN 7m
    Recording going on full swing for Dir. Hari's untitled flick. #yuvan going hard!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Gambler4709; 28th March 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast