Page 106 of 136 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Is the trailer different from the one available in Youtube?
    AFAIK, yes, it has a bit of the Rudra thandavam bit , it really looked good!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the trailer looks very good in big screen.. like it.. waiting
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    the trailer looks very good in big screen.. like it.. waiting
    Yes, I thought the same thing!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

7. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Highlights of what Rajini says :

@1:50:41 => I am really very shy you know !

- Salutes the honarable guests

- Rajmouli explained the difficulties of film making using motion capture, but I was not aware of them initially as I am just an actor and I am not technically sound, it neither insterested me nor I understood it.

- Before I fell sick, we started a Film titled Rana based on a folklore which is in the lines of films made by SS Rajmouli (Mahadheera, Naan E), but certainly it does not match the magnum opus he creates.

- I have made films with different genres - Endhiran (Sci-fi), Sivaji (Political), Chandramukhi (Horror), Baba (Spirtuality - Devuda Picture) : You did not like Devuda film but you liked Ghost film *sarcastic laugh*

- In all these films I am just an actor, nothing more. I releive you the open Secret - Kamal Hasan is the biggest actor. But me getting such offers in technical movies like Endhiran (Robo) or Vikramasimha (Kochadaiiyaan) is by God's play. Actually Kamal Hassan is very much interested in the technical aspects. More than an actor, he wished to became a director. For a person like him not getting a chance to do such films, but a person like me does it is mere God's grace. I am 100% sure no one else can get lucky like me, its like the philosophy that you get happiness when rare things falling on your laps and not with everything that you get.

- So two years I was ill, and then they narrated me the idea to make Kochadaiiyaan. They said its a prequel to Rana. Its about his father, Kochadaiiyaan.

- Doctor Murali instructed me to take complete rest for about 2+ years, advicing him not to act in any movies (irrespective to just action or songs) which gives physical strain. When the doctor told me that, I thought its impossible as Rana is on hold. He then comprised saying I can do 7 to 8 days of shoot. I asked him how it is possible, and he told that I can go ahead with Soundraya's Animation project Sultan, which was started without Montion Capture technilogy. When I saw just a 2mins cliping, a Thandavam sequence, Soundraya insisted me to do that role stating that she is producing the film. Well, if its a straight picture its OK, but now its a technical film, plus its my daughter who is doing it that I can't say a NO. I was worried - as a father seeing my daughter taking up this big responsibity, the time constrait (10 to 12 years in the making), the budget, Is our cinema ready for such ventrues etc., but they assured me that its all well planned. Hearing that, I accepted it leaving the burdens to be dealt by God himself.

- Irrespective to the sucess this film would make, I can assure you the hard work and effort put by the team. I have seen the mental pressure of Soundraya while doing this film. Hats-off.

- Shares his happiness to have a friend like Mohan Babu for his huge support and his Wife Latha for all her caring. He thanks them on emotional grounds.

- The diffuclty does not matter, the product should be good. For ex: all the efforts in making a briyani goes for a toss if it does not taste good.

- The film got censored, and I watched the film. Eventhough its my film, I always watch it with an audience mind. Basically because I came to the industry after having enjoyed and loved cinema as an audience. Even now I watch films just like the audience would do.

- I watched the film for the first time, only in 2D. For the 1st 10 mins I was disappointed. Practically speaking, seeing yourself while still alive as a 3D model was a bit disappointing (takes the use of NTR non-life models used as its beleivable and OK as he is no more). So its after about 15 mins, I started to settle down. I was pulled into by the character and the story, and then the animation started to die off. Thats why I am telling you, the 1st 10 minutes will be disappointing to see the 3D models, but once you get drawn into the story, the animation aspect fades away.

- When I watched it in 3D, its was just a big experience. A good story and narration

- ARR informed me that in Hollywood an animation picture is made for more than 7 years by Walt Disney.

- Its a musical film and ARR music & Dance only adds up the greatness to the animation.

- Kochadaiiyaan is a Warrior, Dancer & a Philosopher. He is the combination of all the 3.

- The films has got 6-7 songs and one of the song is sung by Mrs. Latha after a very long time. I have also participated in a song. So its basically a "musical-emotional-philosophical-drama".

- Its a first of a kind film in India. It is done by my daughter in collaboration with Eros. Thanks to Murali and he recollects his first hollywood picture Bloodstone procduced by him.

- By your well wishes and Gods blessing, I hope Kochadaiiyaan will suceed. Rajamouli himself has cared to explain to us how difficult it is to make a movie like this, but definitely you will see its effects on screen.

- I hope to meet you all in a much bigger function celebrating the hit sucess of the film. Every time I visit, the telugu audience praise me for my performence. So this picture is also different and I have played a different role in it and I beleive you will like it also.

- Namaste, thanks.
    Last edited by mappi; 20th April 2014 at 06:29 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice interview. Seriously hope its accepted by the audience. As he rightly points out, regardless of the efforts put in if the final product fails to inspire then nothing can be said.

Post Thanks / Like
    In between Tenaliraman , they put up a Kochadaiyan trailer, they are showing different trailers all the time, it did look very good, esp the sound, stunts and the visuals. Having said that RK's face looks weird some time! Rudra thandavam was really good, RK was as Charismatic as his 90's voice (Basha, Annamalai)

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    very candid. honest to the core while admiring kamal's talents or about getting disappointed in first 10 mt of the movie. real gentleman. thanks mappi.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is