Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aravind, Thanks for the details. Good to know Sunidhi Chauhan is singing. She was very good in Paa (Hichki Hichki) and Om Shanthi (Chinna POlike). I think she also sang in Mumbai Express Hindi Version. So this should her first Thamizh songs under Maestro, if she does or if she sang again for Hindi version.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was always curious about the fate of NEPV's hindi version as there were no concrete updates on hindi version. Here is an update. Gautham menon drops (for now atleast) hindi version of NEPV.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-26-04-12.html

Thanks,

Krishnan
    Last edited by krish244; 28th April 2012 at 06:49 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    Aravind, Thanks for the details. Good to know Sunidhi Chauhan is singing. She was very good in Paa (Hichki Hichki) and Om Shanthi (Chinna POlike). I think she also sang in Mumbai Express Hindi Version. So this should her first Thamizh songs under Maestro, if she does or if she sang again for Hindi version.
    She also sang in MX Tamil version (Yele Nee Etti Po)
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sri Rama Rajyam (Tamil) audio released. Check out www.uyirvani.com for download.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Thanks Bala. Somehow I missed her name in the Yele Nee Etti Po song tag (which I have) along with Shreya Ghoshal. She had a very good voice. From the singers list (with Shaan too), it seems we can expect a monster and trendy soundtrack like Paa or MX. Still can't forget that slap bass (or pizzicato?) in Mudhi Mudhi (from the picture links it must have be played by Attila). I really loved the rock ballad version by Shaan too.

krish, So Hindi version is dropped?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crvenky View Post
    Sri Rama Rajyam (Tamil) audio released. Check out www.uyirvani.com for download.
    Thanks crvenky for the link. So Shreya is replaced by Chinmayee in Thamizh. Little weary for her thin voice, let us see.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    On Tamil Sri Rama Rajyam.. As much as I like Chinmayi's voice, I'm afraid, it isn't a patch on Shreya's. Producer should have retained Shreya for the tamil version too. BTW, any one notice the difference in 'Seetha Seemantam' song? (In the initial few seconds). Wonder if it's faulty CD Rip.. or if it's done on purpose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teja View Post
    On Tamil Sri Rama Rajyam.. As much as I like Chinmayi's voice, I'm afraid, it isn't a patch on Shreya's.
    +infinity. While the lyrics literally translated from telugu which quite fitted to sandhams, singing wise it was let down, especially Shreya songs. The areas where there are not much aalapanais, she did quite well, but, in Sri Rama Lera (Sri Rama Vaarai), just before starting the charanam, Shreya does one heart-melting aalaapanai, which was totally killed by Chinmayee. Many places like this, where there are those beautiful sangathis, alaapanais and those beautiful extensions which gave life and soul to the compositions, all are well killed and swallowed.
    Last edited by V_S; 30th April 2012 at 01:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, at last finally got my original Dhoni and Mayilu audio CDs after a long long time. I totally agree now, what people have been saying, what I have been missing, especially Dhoni's live recording. It makes a huge and hell a lot of difference. Experience of a life time!. Every bit of note and every bit of instrument is separately audible. You have to listen to the bass portions of Vaangum Panathukkum, nothing like that. In mp3 version (online), I used to hear the rolling drums @0.08 as some messed up sound. When listening to audio CD, that rolling drums is clearly audible to every note. Many things like that. SPB voice sounds absolutely fresh and stunning. Lke the voice of SPB which we used to hear in 80s. What a great miss! The songs reached greater heights and multiplied my liking to Dhoni as a whole soundtrack enormously. I will upload the original audio version soon. Highly recommended to listen to audio CD version only.

Still to listen to Mayilu soundtrack fully. Heard only one song; Yathae. Again what a contrast in listening experience. The song of the year clearly (so far)!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you buy?

Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast