Dochu/Hulkster/CK
when I first heard the Paaruruvaayo song, it gave me goose bumps and not to mention the melancholic connection it brings alongside Naan Kadavul (Kannil Paarvai Pol). with Kannil paarvai song the rendition was stunning and the way the music would complement the singer and take it to a crescendo during second charanam and its interludes nothing short of master piece. who else but IR can conceive such orchestration for s simple melancholic tune and for a blind person singing with utmost emotions and dissertion.

coming back to Paaruravaayo , again the context may be similar because the connection and story telling format is for a bala film. Again it gives me a Eerie feeling everytime (about 7-8 times) I have listed to from yesterday.

Question that arises each time how come this man at 73 years feel , get into the skin of the character time and again and deliver such a master piece.
Mind blowing with the way he orchestrates and executes seamlessly. Did you see a newbie sitting on the mixing console when the master was in full flow conducting along side and Bala chipping in briefly with some utterances while recording was in progress?

so organically things are being done and for the 1000th time !!!!

How on earth he can do it again and again.

I imagine and desperately want Kamal to get back to IR for another round of composing session and extract another master piece like Hey ram or Virumaandi kinda album . we can see the man in full throttle action giving his best!!!

Hmmmm.... Kadavule,!!! let this materiaise .....