Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1160

Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by motte_dhaasan View Post
    thanks for that link krishnan, the youtube version is horrible.

Venkiram,
    When i said "the youtube version is horrible" i was referring to the quality of the audio, it was not meant to put down your effort in finding a place where the songs were available and sharing it in the forum. I do appreciate the fact that you took the time to share it with everyone, thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mythri songs

Kailash kher does it again. Impressive rendition of 'chandranenu'. 'ithu yaava lokavo' has nice melody & interludes, yet I think it would've been much better with a different singer choice. Maybe it fits the movie. Apart from these I notice names from super singer finalists in other songs - interesting.

venkiraam, I noted your request. Issue is: most of the shamitabh posts in this thread are prior to the first post in the new thread. Moving posts will mess up your thread. So, as a compromise, I have a added a cross-link to the related posts from the new thread.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Touring Talkies (tamil) promo/teaser:

Looks like the audio is launched.

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mythri sucks - am sorry - the production standards yet again are below par - NEPV is the reference standard for IR's albums henceforth.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever little that I heard from trailers, press meets etc - music for Touring Talkies is definitely not a high note for IR. Can't believe he composed such things. Usually one can feel his passion and hardwork in his songs, here it was just like a fastfood - bland.

I would be surprised if it ever hits a chart or liked by the public.

On a related note, why didn't he attend the audio release ceremony? If it was intentional, then not a commendable gesture from him.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, what is with our fans' obsession with thalaivar attending this ceremony or not attending ceremony etc? I understand that not many albums of him have been releasing until the past one month but that does not mean we all start focusing on ceremony attendance, function procedures and whether his slippers were facing the entrance correctly.

He has given us alot of music to ponder about this one month so let us avoid all this needless digression.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Hulkster,
    It is not an obsession. These are just a courtesy, respect and whatnot - that held with high regards as a moral conventions. Afterall the audio release function is primarily for the music director's efforts. It doesn't make sense to have a party without the chief guest.

Unless the reason is genuine and unavoidable, it is not very polite to disregard an invitation to be present as chief gues (especially).

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber svaisn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dochu View Post
    @Hulkster,
    It is not an obsession. These are just a courtesy, respect and whatnot - that held with high regards as a moral conventions. Afterall the audio release function is primarily for the music director's efforts. It doesn't make sense to have a party without the chief guest.

Unless the reason is genuine and unavoidable, it is not very polite to disregard an invitation to be present as chief gues (especially).
    Unless we know the reason (which we will never know) there is no point in even posting it...
    Karthik -Happy Illa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn View Post
    Unless we know the reason (which we will never know) there is no point in even posting it...
    Using your same logic - if my post in invalid, why did you counter post? which also has no meaning for a meaning less post. Ain't it?

And what would be the requisites (standards) for best posts in this forum?........ would you mind pulling out examples from yours?
    Last edited by dochu; 30th January 2015 at 06:40 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dochu,

IR is generally not known to attending audio release of movies that he scored. Unless, there is a specific request/need for him to be at the audio release function. This is known to the tamil movie industry and they have accepted it.

From what I heard of the title song of TT, it did not create great first impression. But, it did not sound bad as well. I will wait to listen to the whole album to see what to take.

thanks,

Krishnan