Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Touring Talkies" (Tamil) movie to have 7 songs. Vijay Anthony has sung a song. Is that actor Vivek?

"...Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring the music for this film and a recent press release from the team states that the composer has spent 10 days to lock the BGM in the second half and the album to carry 7 songs. Vijay Antony, Sharreth Vasudevan, Vivek, and Sathyan have crooned for Ilayaraja’s tunes and Sreekar Prasad has put the frames together."

thanks,

Krishnan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by krish244 View Post
    "Touring Talkies" (Tamil) movie to have 7 songs. Vijay Anthony has sung a song. Is that actor Vivek?
    Krishnan,

Does this tamil movie "Touring Talkies" has anything to do with the Marathi Film Touring Talkies, Raja sir scored music for this one as well. is it like a dubbed movie OR is it a completely new tamil movie? I saw some news about SA.Chandrasekar doing a tamil film with this name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajaramsgi View Post
    Krishnan,

Does this tamil movie "Touring Talkies" has anything to do with the Marathi Film Touring Talkies, Raja sir scored music for this one as well. is it like a dubbed movie OR is it a completely new tamil movie? I saw some news about SA.Chandrasekar doing a tamil film with this name.
    Rajaramsgi,

At least there are no references in any of the websites that this tamil movie is a remake or Marathi movie TT.
    I don't know if the Marathi movie has two stories (as far as I know it is a single story), but SAC's tamil movie has got two stories. Strangely, the title is same and IR scored for Marathi movie as well.

BTW, the news item I posted is SAC's movie only. I just realized that I did not post the link to the news. Here it is:

http://tamil.webdunia.com/article/ta...1600011_1.html

thanks,

Krishnan

5. Thanks rajaramsgi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    IR is composing for Vijay Sethupathi's production venture titled "Merku Thodarchi Malai" featuring newcomers in the lead!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/45257048.cms

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    More details on Swapnam (IR's dance based music). It seems there is a plan to release 8 songs as an album.

"..After hearing the script, he asked, 'What should I do?' We said, 'Can you give us at least three songs for this project' and he surprised us by saying, 'Why just three? I'll compose for the entire show'."

She adds, "This meeting took place in August and we needed the music by September because we were staging the production in December. He said that it would not be a problem and began work immediately. He gave us 16-18 pieces for the 90-minute production. He has explored classical Carnatic ragas, voice symphonies and violin symphonies. He is truly great. We are going to release eight of the songs, which are about six to eight minutes-long, as a music album."

Works of Kalidasa, Adi Shankara and Manikkavasagar, among others, have been set to music and singers from both Carnatic and film music worlds like Sudha Raghunathan, TV Gopalakrishnan, Abhishek Raghuram, Bharath Sundar and composer Sharreth have lent their voices. Musicians like AK Palanivel, Embar Kannan, Rajhesh Vaidya, Palghat Sreeram and Karthik Raja are also part of this project."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/E...w/45504475.cms

thanks,

Krishnan

8. Thanks thumburu thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swapnam songs to be released by Pt.Shivkumar Sharma on 28th Dec:

http://www.thehindu.com/features/fri...cle6724845.ece

http://www.thehindu.com/features/met...cle6719395.ece

I am really curious to hear the songs.

BTW, an audio teaser of Shamitabh has been released. Not much of audio though in the teaser. Don't have the link now. Try searching for movie name in YouTube

thanks,

Krishnan

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swappnam Teaser

11. Thanks venkkiram thanked for this post
    Likes venkkiram liked this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shamitabh Audio trailer. Not much of the audio teaser as Krish mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sundar for the Swappnam link. Looking forward to the album.

Another youtube link for Shamitabh audio teaser (it is called poster....no idea why!). Again just a little prelude of "sa sa sa..." song at the end. There is some music in very low volume while Amitabh is talking.

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    Only after going through the below link, realized that "audio" does not "only" mean "music" Even dialogues are "audio" . It has been almost taken for granted that "audio" means only "music"!

"....We decided to give Bachchan's fans a piece of what they love most about him — his baritone..."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/45650199.cms

thanks,

Krishnan