Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Raja - Live in Concerts - Madurai Concert Telecast/Videos

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

bgm soundtrack release

Quote Originally Posted by njv View Post
    I will ask him during dinner event. Please post your questions.
    BGM soundtrack cds from his movies. please ask him about that if he has ever plans to release it. we badly need those gems

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    I will ask him during dinner event. Please post your questions.
    we need a concert just with instruments like his movie BGMs. or based on albums like music messaih. you can ask if he has any thoughts on that area. on atleast major part of concert covered in this format and minimal portion with singers

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing all who are attending the NJ concert a wonderful musical experience ..
    Having attended the concert in Chennai , i can guarantee that it will be a surreal experience watching the Live music unfold right in front of you..

Please let us know if any television channel in India will be covering the event ? Heard Vijay tv has rights only for the Canada show..
    Hope some efforts are being made to video record the show , eager to watch it
    Just a suggestion whoever is the anchor , perhaps you can ask about some of the background scenes which took place when composing the original song ..
    In the Bangalore concert , he shared some interesting anecdotes about the composing of Aye Zindagi happened so quickly , showcased the xerox score sheet of En Iniya Pon Nilave , how RD Burman did a somersault listening to one of his kannada songs , the nostalgia of composing for movies like Priya etc in Brindavan Gardens etc..These were nice to hear and interesting..

Some Questions from my side to be asked to him.
    1) When will his website Ilayathalam come into full operation ?
    2) Will it be possible to have a complete discography of his work and have an platform for official download of all his songs in digital format.
    3) Also will it be possible to have voiceless BGM tracks of all his works. (Im wishing all his songs + BGM are uploaded in Ilayathalam for his fans to download)
    4) Any means to get atleast the music from his movies which are not likely to release ..Eg Padithurai , Happi
    5) Can he do a full fledged WCM Album ?

Thanks
    Last edited by skr; 23rd February 2013 at 10:23 PM.

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the auditorium yesterday and checked speaker setup from various parts of the auditorium and all looked fine. Sound engineer was good enough to accept my request to test with Maestro;s song itself, so I tested "raakkamma kaiyathattu", "raajathi raajanengal raaja" and "mounamaana neram" (telugu version from youtube) and it all looked very nice. If we get the quality I heard today, our ears are blessed. Keep the fingers crossed.... I expect a lot today... can
    Good to hear that.. The last thing you need is a silly mistakes like overwhelming sub and mic feedback. I'm pretty sure that it will be a feast...

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skr View Post
    Wishing all who are attending the NJ concert a wonderful musical experience ..
    Having attended the concert in Chennai , i can guarantee that it will be a surreal experience watching the Live music unfold right in front of you..

Please let us know if any television channel in India will be covering the event ? Heard Vijay tv has rights only for the Canada show..
    Hope some efforts are being made to video record the show , eager to watch it
    Just a suggestion whoever is the anchor , perhaps you can ask about some of the background scenes which took place when composing the original song ..
    In the Bangalore concert , he shared some interesting anecdotes about the composing of Aye Zindagi happened so quickly , showcased the xerox score sheet of En Iniya Pon Nilave , how RD Burman did a somersault listening to one of his kannada songs , the nostalgia of composing for movies like Priya etc in Brindavan Gardens etc..These were nice to hear and interesting..

Some Questions from my side to be asked to him.
    1) When will his website Ilayathalam come into full operation ?
    2) Will it be possible to have a complete discography of his work and have an platform for official download of all his songs in digital format.
    3) Also will it be possible to have voiceless BGM tracks of all his works. (Im wishing all his songs + BGM are uploaded in Ilayathalam for his fans to download)
    4) Any means to get atleast the music from his movies which are not likely to release ..Eg Padithurai , Happi
    5) Can he do a full fledged WCM Album ?

Thanks
    I can even volunteer to remaster his BGM track and make it available in a digital format with different resolutions (CD and High Res) and formats.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raja sings Janani. Sound system is good. Devine vibration in my body now.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Started at 7 pm sharp. Before Raja appears on stage, the troop played a 3 minute score. Excellent. Whatever I go to enjoy from now on will be a bonus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Venkirram for your updates. Eagerly awaiting more from those at the NJ concert!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Song updates collected from tweets :
    1) Janani Janani
    2) Om Shivoham
    3) Jagadananda
    4) Ithu Sangeetha thirunala
    5) Shenbagame
    6) Mouna Mana Neram
    7) Ninnukori Varnam
    8 ) Idhayam Oru Kovil
    9) Lalitha Priya Kamalam
    10) Thogai Ilamayil
    11) Ennodu Va Va Enru Sollamatten
    12) Madurai Marikozhundhu Vaasam
    12) Azhagu Malar Aada
    13) Naanaaga Naanillai
    14) Anandha Then Kaatru
    15) Tholin Mele
    16) Naan Thedum Sevvanthipoo
    17) Balapam Petti Bamaballu
    18) Ninaivo Oru Paravai
    19) Thamthana Thamthana
    20) Oliyile Therivadhu
    21) Sorgame Endraalum
    22) Priya Oh Priya
    23) Naan Porandha Vandha
    24) Priyathamma
    25) Saaindhu Saaindhu

Post Thanks / Like
    This event has so far delivered lot of interesting things. Mano, SPB, Raja, Karthik Raja and Chitra shared nice things. This is how an event with Raja should happen. No more cine/media hosts needed.

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast