Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muran

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Muran

Muran is an upcoming Indian Tamil-language film written and directed by Rajjan Madhav. Produced by Cheran, it stars him alongside Prasanna in the lead roles, with Jayaprakash in a pivotal role. The film is currently in its filming stage and expected to release in 2011
    cast
    Prasanna as Arjun
    Cheran as Nanda
    Nikita Thukral as Indhu
    Haripriya as Lavanya
    Jayaprakash
    S I I L

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheran's Muran coming on August 12?
    The shooting of Cheran's Muran is complete and will reportedly grace theatres on August 12, 2011. Rajjan Madhav, son of acclaimed Malayalam music composer Raveendran, is the director. Rajjan Madhav has earlier worked as co-director with Mysskin in Anjaathaey, Nandhalala and Yudham Sei. Rajjan's brother Sajjan Madhav will compose its music. UTV Motion Pictures has acquired the release rights of the film recently.

Cheran and Prasanna play the lead roles in this big budget film which also features Jayaprakash, Haripriya, Nikhita and Prathap Pothan in prominent roles. Muran is about two contrasting characters and the events in their lives. Prasanna, who played a powerful role in Anjaathaey, will repeat the act in Muran. Rajjan Madhav has also penned the story, screenplay and dialogues for this film.
    S I I L

Post Thanks / Like
    S I I L

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nicely composed trailer...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kandippaa edhO English padam dhaan. Strangers on a train?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Kandippaa edhO English padam dhaan. Strangers on a train?
    Nerd or behindwoods is following the threads here

Muran inspired from famous Hollywood film?
    muran-cheran-16-08-11
    Aug 16, 2011
    Home > More news

The audio release for Muran, the Cheran - Prasanna starrer was held recently. It was well attended and turned out to be a starry event. Directors - Ameer, SP Jananathan, Mysskin, Vijay, and Parthipan were present. Younger stars like Bharath, Sibiraj, were also present. G Dhananjayan of UTV Motion Pictures was the charming host riding high after the success of DTM.

Rajan Madhav, the director and Sanjay Madhav, the music director came in for a lot of appreciation as the trailer and two songs - 'Idhuvarai Illadha' and 'Naan Kanden' were screened. The lyrics for these tracks have been done by Priyan and Lalithanand. All present liked what they saw and had very encouraging feedback.

Cheran and Prasanna were quite excited about their roles and kept the audience in suspense over the actual plot of the film by refusing to reveal any plot details. It has been said that the film is inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's 1959 thriller, Strangers on a Train, but to find out fans will just have to wait for Muran to release.
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    or behindwoods is following the threads here
    this. I saw snatches of the audio release in sun meesic. Based on what they said about the film, does not look like strangers on a train. Loosely inspirednnu sollaalaam I thing.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muran has been certified U and releasing on Sep 23rd.
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Few years back...I happened to see actor Prasanna's interview in Star Vijay Coffee Talk...he happened to ignore Ajith as if he is not at all an actor...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    they must have got inspired ... i think here they swap lovers or doing something with each other's lady ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast