Page 168 of 197 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1967

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 8

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

அவன் தான் மனிதன்

Hello everybody.

I am sharing my post here in MY DEAR NT's thread after years. Today I happened to see "Avan thaan manithan" telecasted in jaya movies. Probably its one of the few movies Ive not watched earlier, main reason being I HATE NT singing sad tunes or in general where his char is pathos. That includes the movie "deepam" in which I could not DIGEST NT's char. Thats the speciality of NT, he makes us gel with the char so well, that we actually hate the char for portraying NT in some roles.

This movie I knew was not gonna strike a happy note portraying NT. It is about a man's unfavourable luck and his destiny. He loses ppl who are dear to him, he loses things which are dear to him, therefore he is rewarded with a very detached mind and NON MATERIALISITIC attitude towards money and fame. His whole character is almost next to a perfect gyaani, perfect saint, he has no attachment to fame, money or praise. When fortune does not favour him in anyway, "அன்றலர்ந்த தாமரை" of rama's char can be compared akin to this char. His smile never wades, always forgiving, ever loving and benevolent. Thankfully ppl all around him are lovely folks who cherish his good nature and not scorn him after he becomes a pauper. So whats so not perfect with this GYAANI otherwise?

It is not his ego, for he loves all, forgives all, and is kinda detached to most things in life. Then what was his drawback, his drawback was "Pride" pride for his royal blood. So mcuh so, he rather would choose to go penniless but never bend and seek help. Someone who wants to be GIVING, someone who wants to be of help to all, wants TO DO a favour but NEVER ASK. In a particular tradtion in hinduism, we have something called "மடிப்பிச்சை" which is basically done to with an attitude to let go pride and ego. So there it is. He was almost saintly but for the pride. The song goes

"நான் இருக்கும் நிலையில் உன்னை என்ன கேட்பேன்...
    இன்னும் நன்மை செய்து துன்பம் வாங்கும் இதயம் கேட்பேன்"

his pride in sacrificing himself or to show himself SUPERIOR to others is stamped in those lines. Thats the jist of the char. A person who is a gem, who feels the need to be SUPERIOR to others.

Lovely portrayal by muthuraaman who thankfully stays loyal and loving to his old boss (not to let go jayalalitha aka lalitha char). The movie is full of good souls. At one particular instance muthuraman gets exasperated when he cries to sivaji he has been deprived of showing back his loyalty and thereby killing his conscience.

Character of ravikumar portrayed by NT wants HIMSELF to be the "best human being", AND HE WANTS SHARE that with NONE.

We have lovely songs in the movie, however I felt the death of lil girl selvi was unnecessary, though it makes us wonder, destiny is so cruel to him that anyone or anything dear to him is taken away. His char is not too alert on many situations and way too careless to let his factory burn or his girl child wander off into the sea.

Loved EVERY BIT of NT in this movie.......one more feather to his cap.

I may not participate or write here often or even read any of the discussions, but my love for him, will always be undying.

love u NT...............
    Last edited by Shakthiprabha; 12th September 2011 at 09:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Harish,

Request you to send some stills of our N.T. to my mail id please - mgguruswamy@gmail.com.

Thank you.

JAIHIND
    M. Gnanaguruswamy

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Kumaresh,

Very nice to hear that our N.T. meeting went well at Coles Park, since i will be travelling most of the time could not make-it up for the meeting. Please let us know in advance the release date of V.M. which will help me to adjust/plan and re-schedule my travelling dates.

JAIHIND
    M. Gnanaguruswamy

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prabha,

What a sweet surprise! Seeing you here after ages! Though I do notice you in Permanent topics session, this is real surprise and that too you talking about Avandhan Manidhan. That made to travel to sometime in April 2006. it was my probation period in the hub, and my initial posts here were about Deiva Magan and the scene after interval in Thangapathakkam [ஒரு நாள் சாப்பிடலைனா உயிரா போயிடும்] which I wrote for you. Then came Joe's post that he saw Avandhan Manidhan the previous day and that me go for the scene where NT with a little bit of hesitancy would try to express his love to JJ, only to be told of the mutual love between JJ and Muthuraman. Major who would have gone out searching for JJ would come back and try to give the letter written by NT to her and NT would cut short him by himself taking the letter. After seeing off JJ, NT would tear the letter and when Major enquires whether everything had been finalised, NT now climbing the steps would turn and say ஆஹா! and I finished at that. You replied for my post saying that you wanted to watch the movie. Though it had taken so much of a time, still I am happy that you finally did it! And thanks for writing your thoughts on that.

Senthil, thank you.

Kumar, great going for VM. Well now itself, I could visualise Sivaji Sena turning Bangalore upside down! All the best!

Regards

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சுவாமி, ராகவேந்திரன் சார், வாசுதேவன் சார் என்ற மூன்று நடிகர் திலகத்தின் தொண்டரடிப்பொடி ஆழ்வார்களுக்கு மனங்கனிந்த நன்றிகள்! அகவைகள் 47 கடந்தாலும் புதிய பறவை என்றும் புதிய பறவைதான் என்பதை உலகிற்கு உணர்த்திய உங்களுக்கு ஆயிரமாயிரம் நன்றிகள்!

அன்புடன்

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    டியர் ராகவேந்திரன் சார்,

தங்களின் சரமாரியான பாராட்டுக்களுக்கு எனது சிரம் தாழ்த்திய நன்றிகள் !

"புதிய பறவை"யை இன்று வெளியான 'புதிய படம்' போல் அமர்க்களப்படுத்தி விட்டீர்கள் !

நாம் வணங்கும் தெய்வத்தின் "நான் வணங்கும் தெய்வம்" நெடுந்தகடாக வெளிவந்துள்ள நற்செய்தியை பதிவிட்டமைக்கு நன்றி !

'நெஞ்சிருக்கும் வரை' புதிய பகுதி வெற்றிபவனி வரப் போவது உறுதி ! இந்த எளியேன் அளித்த ஒவ்வொரு காவிய விளம்பரத்துக்கும் கீழே பெயரைக் குறிப்பிட வேண்டுமா என்ன..., தங்களின் பெரிய மனதுக்கும், பெருந்தன்மைக்கும் எண்ணிலடங்கா நன்றிகள் !

அன்புடன்,
    பம்மலார்.
    pammalar

Post Thanks / Like
    டியர் ராமஜெயம் சார்,

தங்களின் பாராட்டுக்கு மனமார்ந்த நன்றி !

டியர் சந்திரசேகரன் சார்,

தங்களின் தொடர் பாராட்டுதல்களுக்கு எனது உளங்கனிந்த நன்றிகள் !

டியர் செந்தில் சார்,

பாராட்டுக்கு நன்றி !

அன்புடன்,
    பம்மலார்.
    pammalar

Post Thanks / Like
    டியர் வாசுதேவன் சார்,

ஒவ்வொரு முறையும் உள்ளத்தின் அடித்தளத்திலிருந்து தாங்கள் அளித்துவரும் உணர்வுபூர்வமான பாராட்டுக்களுக்கு எனது உணர்ச்சிமயமான நன்றிகள் !

Gopal Galaவில் நமது திரியை அதகளப்படுத்திவிட்டீர்கள் !

திரிப்பணியை திருப்பணியாக செவ்வனே செய்துவரும் தாங்கள் என்றென்றும் மென்மேலும் வாழ்க ! வளர்க !! வெல்க !!!

பாசத்துடன்,
    பம்மலார்.
    pammalar

Post Thanks / Like
    டியர் mr_karthik,

தங்களின் உயர்ந்த உள்ளத்திலிருந்து தாங்கள் வழங்கி வரும் உச்சமான பாராட்டுக்களுக்கு எனது உணர்வுபூர்வமான நன்றிகள் !

தங்களது பதிவில் தாங்கள் அளித்துள்ள மேலதிக விவரங்கள் really magnificent ! பாராட்டுக்களுடன் கூடிய நன்றிகள் !

அன்புடன்,
    பம்மலார்.
    pammalar

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr.kumareshanprabhu,

I feel the countdown to VM is in full swing in Bangalore. All the best to you & all associates.

The gala & the events will definitely make Bangalore, "Heaven on Earth".

Once again All the best & Hats off to You !

Warm Wishes & Regards,
    Pammalar.
    pammalar