Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 8

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber goldstar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Swamy and Ragavendran sir

Thanks a lot Swamy and Ragavendran sir for your wonderful photos of RPR photos and Sunday gala photos.

Simply enjoying....

Cheers,
    Sathish

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber abkhlabhi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Due to unavoidable, unable to postponed. really missed

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas View Post
    கார்த்திக்,

H _H இங்கே பதிவேற்றிய புகைப்படம்...
    m_karthik & Murali Srinivas, Thank you.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ராஜபார்ட் ரங்கதுரை - சாந்தி திரையரங்க ஞாயிறு மாலை நிகழ்ச்சி தொகுப்புகள் அருமை. நன்றி திரு.முரளி ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ், திரு.பம்மலர்ர், திரு.ராகவேந்திரன்.

இந்த திரைப்படத்தை கண்டுகளித்த திரு. y g மகேந்திரா அவர்கள் தி ஹிந்து நாளிதழுக்கு அனுப்பிய கடித நகலை (ஒரு அருமையான விமர்சனம்) நமது திரி ரசிகர்கள் படிப்பதற்காக கீழே அளித்துளேன்.

A letter from YGEEM to Malathi of HINDU after seeing yesteryear classic movie RAJAPART RANGADURAI

Dear Ms Malathi

We missed u very much at "RAJAPART RANGADURAI" yesterday. This picture tho' a success in 1973 didnt leave much of an impression in those days--bcos SIVAJI was coming out with more phenomenal hits. Yesterday I realised how much we had underestimated this pcture.

The screenplay was so smooth, the atmosphere of the "Spl Nadagam" maintained so well, performances uniformly good and the highlight was the stunningly underplayed performance of SIVAJI. His body language ( a term that every Tom, Dick and Harry of an actor uses these days) was so typical of the professional drama artiste of those days- (Naturally so since he was part of that clan.himself ) While his portrayal of Rangadurai the man was so natural, as Rangadurai the actor he gave the correct melodramatic feel in the scenes where he donned a variety of special Nadagam roles. AND BELIEVE ME ANY SORT OF GETUP SUITS THIS AMAZING ACTOR. The gait, the exaggerated hand gestures, the lift of the eyebrows were all so typical.of a drama actor of yore. Forgetting the fact that I am a confirmed Sivaji Rasigan I tell u this man was God's gift to the acting fraternity in India,

Three scenes stand out as examples of classic subtle acting--

1) the scene where he just gives a pathetic but accusing look at the groom who cheats his sister-no dialogues at all !

2) his controlled,and subdued emotional outburst at the groom in front of his sister's funeral pyre and

3) the best where his brother wants him to act like a rich brother in front of his father in law---the pathos in his voice when he asks Srikanth "Yen Thambi Ennai Un Annan Mathiri Nadikkava Solre", just leaves u gasping.

This is subtelty at its best not to be confused with present day actors and directors who call non-acting as subtle acting--wooden faces with no modulation and the same monotonous sing song tone mouthing such "profound" dialogues like "Yen" "Ethukku" "Eppadi" in instalments. I do agree change is the order of the day but that will never make the Petronas Tower Bulding a better architectural creation than the TaJ Mahal. SIVAJI IS THAT TAJ MAHAL OF ACTING--A CREATION OF GOD THAT WILL BE ADMIRED FOREVER AND EVER--AN ACTOR FOR ALL SEASONS AND ALL THE RIGHT REASONS !!

And what a part the trio of MSV, KANNADASAN and TMS played to embellish the film. Melody, Lyrics and Singing at its very best!! What has this country done for these three by way of recognition ?--NOTHING..And here's the best -SIVAJI was never given the NATIONAL AWARD for acting in his lifetime. (OF course looking at the list of those who have got it in the recent past--thank God he didnt get it !!) Compromises apart this country has not honored him the way it should have and FOR THAT ALONE I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN INDIAN.

Sorry but I just felt like sharing this outburst with someone who has respect for real talent and values. IF BY CHANCE THE FRIDAY REVIEW HAS A "LETTER TO THE EDITOR" COLUMN I WOULD BE GRATIFIED IF THEY COULD PUBLISH THIS

Thank U and Regards

Y GEE MAHENDRA
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear friends,
    05.06.2011, Chennai Shanti, again became festive and fans restive. Those who assemble at NT's films screening at theatres, can't escape from being got emoted, which was proved once again yesterday. Rajapart Rangadurai took every one of us with him into nostalgia. For those of us who witnessed during the first release, it was a re-enactment of the festivities, in fact even better than the first release celebrations. As Pammalar has substantiated this fact with his images (hope me too share some images shortly), no body was exception including the elite such as YGM and his family, Mohan Raman Sir, Krishnan Sir and so on. In fact YGeeM has been impressed so much that he has addressed a letter under copy to me, the gist of which, I am producing below.

This picture tho' a success in 1973 didnt leave much of an impression in those days--bcos SIVAJI was coming out with more phenomenal hits. Yesterday I realised how much we had underestimated this pcture. The screenplay was so smooth, the atmosphere of the "Spl Nadagam" maintained so well, performances uniformly good and the highlight was the stunningly underplayed performance of SIVAJI. His body language ( a term that everyTom, Dick and Harry of an actor uses these days) was so typical of the professional drama artiste of those days- (Naturally so since he was part of that clan.himself ) While his portrayal of Rangadurai the man was so natural, as Rangadurai the actor he gave the correct melodramatic feel in the scenes where he donned a variety of special Nadagam roles.AND BELIEVE ME ANY SORT OF GETUP SUITS THIS AMAZING ACTOR . The gait, the exaggerated hand gestures, the lift of the eyebrows were all so typical.of a drama actor of yore. Forgetting the fact that I am a confirmed Sivaji Rasigan I tell u this man was God's gift to the acting fraternity in India, Three scenes stand out as examples of classic subtle acting--1) the scene where he just gives a pathetic but accusing look at the groom who cheats his sister-no dialogues at all ! 2) his controlled,and subdued emotional outburst at the groom in front of his sister's funeral pyre and 3) the best where his brother wants him to act like a rich brother in front of his father in law---the pathos in his voice when he asks Srikanth "Yen Thambi Ennai Un Annan Mathiri Nadikkava Solre", just leaves u gasping.

This is subtelty at its best not to be confused with present day actors and directors who call non-acting as subtle acting--wooden faces with no modulation and the same monotonous sing song tone mouthing such "profound" dialogues like "Yen" "Ethukku" "Eppadi" in instalments. I do agree change is the order of the day but that will never make the Petronas Tower Bulding a better architectural creation than the TaJ Mahal. SIVAJI IS THAT TAJ MAHAL OF ACTING--A CREATION OF GOD THAT WILL BE ADMIRED FOREVER AND EVER--AN ACTOR FOR ALL SEASONS AND ALL THE RIGHT REASONS !!

And what a part the trio of MSV, KANNADASAN and TMS played to embellish the film. Melody, Lyrics and Singing at its very best!! What has this country done for these threeby way of recognition ?--NOTHING..And here's the best -SIVAJI was never given the NATIONAL AWARD for acting in his lifetime. (OF course looking at the list of those who have got it in the recent past--thank God he didnt get it !!) Compromises apart this country has not honored him the way it should have and FOR THAT ALONE I AM ASHAMED TO BE AN INDIAN.
    Thank you, YGeeM Sir,

Raghavendran
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    சென்னை சாந்தியில் 05.06.2011 ஞாயிறு மாலைக் கொண்டாட்டக் காட்சிகளின் சில படங்கள்

அலங்காரம் கலையாத மலர் மாலை இங்கே - அணிவிக்க அழைக்கின்றோம் அண்ணனை - எங்கே
    என்று கூறாமல் கூறும் மாலைகள் தயாராக...

எங்கே நீயோ நானும் அங்கே உன்னோடு என்று அண்ணன் பதிலளித்து நம்முள் வாழ்கிறார் என்று கூறாமல் கூறும் அன்பு உள்ளங்கள் மாலைகளை அணிவிக்க அணிவகுத்து நிற்கும் காட்சி

மதன மாளிகையில் மந்திர மாலைகளாம் - உதய காலம் வரை உத்தமர் சேவைகளாம் என்று ரசிகர்கள் அரங்கினுள் ஆர்ப்பரிக்கும் காட்சிகள்

தொடரும்
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Post Thanks / Like
    அம்மம்மா தம்பி என்று நம்பி அவர் நம்மை வளர்த்தார். தாயென்றும் தந்தையென்றும் அவர் நம்மை வளர்த்தார். அவர் நமக்காக வாழ்கின்ற உள்ளம் அல்லவோ என்று ரசிகர்கள் உள்ளம் உருகி உணர்ச்சிப் பெருக்குடன் ஆர்ப்பரிக்கும் காட்சி

பாரதமே என்னருமை தாயகமே என்று இறுதி வரை வாழ்ந்து காட்டிய தேசிய திலகம், விடுதலை வீரர்களை நமக்கு அறிமுகப்படுத்தும் போது நாமும் தேசீய உணர்வுடன் அல்லவா பொங்கி எழுகிறோம்.

அன்புடன்

Post Thanks / Like
    மேலும் சில படங்கள்

தொடரும்

Post Thanks / Like

அன்புடன்

Post Thanks / Like
    நரசு ஸ்டூடியோஸ் தயாரித்து நடிகர் திலகம் நடித்த ஸ்ரீ வள்ளி திரைப்படம் நெடுந்தகடு வடிவில் வெளியிடப் பட்டுள்ளது.

அன்புடன்