Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "3" - Why this kolaveri di - MD Anirudh

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    cinema avanga kaiyila irukkunnu enna kandravi venna kodukkalamnu ninaichikittanga

even mayakkam enna .. vulgar lyrics by both bros and sung by them
    padatha avanga veetukkullaye veliyiduvaanga pola

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

too much of kolaveri

kolaveri is screaming from every nook and corner of Bangalore. First few times I was amused to hear it but now feel sick and tired
    Last edited by thumburu; 26th November 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    This is a new low. Plum, made a pretty interesting point on the role of a MD the other day. Quite appropriate.
    Don't touch there. The same day 'wizzy' wreaked out a song from Meera Love -u nna Love -u mannennai stove -u ullatha kavv -u vaanatha thavv -u' even Raja & Vaali ditched out at numerous occasions.

paavam Ist padam dhanush ezhudhunathula maatikkittaan.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Neel D's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a confession to make. At first I was disgusted by this song. But now, I am officially addicted to it.
    நட்டது பூச்செடிதான்
    நட்சத்திரம் பூத்ததய்யா!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber R.Latha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    shruti hassan comment..

I don't think any one of us expected Kolaveri Di to be such a huge success. Right now, we are enjoying every compliment that's coming our way. We haven't stopped to analyse what made the song such a craze. The song has been sung entirely by Dhanush. I am there in the video by default as I was in the recording room during the making (laughs out loud). I have sung another song in the film.

I have trained for five years in Hindustani classical music. So, it's been my first love. I don't enjoy any particular music genre; I listen to various kinds of songs depending on my mood. But I am a little partial towards fusion, though I enjoy listening to classical singers like Kishori Amonkar, Pandit Bhimsen Joshi, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Abida Parveen as well. In fact, I am a great fan of Kishore Kumar. My favourite film is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. He was the best singer--cum-performer in India. I don't think that there will ever be someone else like him.

If you ask me, amongst my co-stars, Dhanush, Siddharth and Suriya are good singers. .

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment...ming-aloud.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    '3' track list !

1. Idhazhin oram - The innocence of love - Ajesh Ashok, Anirudh
    2. Kannazhaga - The kiss of love - Dhanush, Shruti Hassan
    3. Come on girls - The celebration of love - Anirudh, Nadisha Thomas, Maalavika Manoj
    4. Nee partha vizhigal - The touch of love - Vijay Yesudas, Shweta Mohan
    5. A life full of love - Theme music - Performed by Anirudh and the Chennai Strings Orchestra
    6. Why this kolaveri di? - The soup of love - Dhanush
    7. The rhythm of love - Theme music - Performed by Navin Iyer and others
    8. Po nee po - The pain of love - Mohit Chauhan, Anirudh
    9. Theme of 3 - Performed by Mandolin Seenu and others
    10. Po nee po remix - The scream of love - Sathyaprakash, Harish Swaminathan

Post Thanks / Like
    @Anirudh Ravichander: '3' audio launch at St.George's school grounds, Poonamalee high road, Chennai. The event is from 7pm-9pm on the 23rd of Dec. We are performing all the songs and it is going to be super fun! For free passes, pls contact: 9941191919.

Senior Member Senior Hubber SMI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சூப்பு வந்திருச்சி. சுக்கா, வறுவல் எல்லாம் ஆன் தி வே வா?
    என் சிற்றறிவுக்கு எட்டிய வரை, இதில் ஈர்க்கக்கூடிய ஒரே விஷயம் கொலவெறி என்கிற அந்த வார்த்தை தான். மற்றபடி எல்லாம் ஆர்டிபிசியல் ஹைப்

Vadivel should have patented that word, when he used it in Winner.
    Enna pathi sollonumna aall computers pathhaathu
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scale, improper comparison. Before you go derisive, I argued in the TF thread that even nAkka mookka is a properly composed song - much as I disline it - compared to this one. I just dislike the direction composition is taking - I have seen this gimmicky nonsense happen and irretrievably damge telugu film music. Anyway, TFM seththu pOnA thappillai...there is enough treasure created in 75 years in TFM to last my lifetime. Inime idhu vayasukku vandhA enna, varAtti enna?

Senior Member Senior Hubber SMI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    rEtta yEththi vittudaatheenga Plum. If this is composition what should we call "Ek Viswanaathan"? kolaveri song ends with a flop song tag (kirukkalgal - R.Parthipan style), where as that "Ek Viswanaathan" song (yes, song) closes with one of the greatest music Director's name. Unfortunately the man who composed it (isaikku naan thaanga main) did not want to publicity it. And no youtube then

surukkamaa sollanumnaa "rajaa aNNaamalaipuram poRa moonji alla idhu"
    Enna pathi sollonumna aall computers pathhaathu
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast