Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kumari Kandam

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ENTIRE India was once connected to Australia...and at one point, all the continents were connected together.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thus explanes the similarities between many Hindu and Aboriginical (I think I might have invented a word!) religious practices!!
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, and thus disproves the theory which is taboo in this forum!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'kadalkol' mentioned not only in the Sankam literature but 68 type of stories found in all world ancient civilization right from sumeira till meditarannien Sea countries. Some of them dated exactly with the basis of Archeological studies.

In Bible old testament Israyel people(christian people) who were slaves in Egypt escaped due to floods in red sea.

This is mentioned in Hebrew as "Ve-ella semote" and in Latin as "Heb raika Veella semoth" - Refer The anchor Bible Dictionary (1992) Vol II page 690 - 693.

This is nothing but "Vella chemmedu" in tamil. A sankam poetry 'kaliththokai' specifies this.

"Malithirai Voornthu than man kadal vowalin, melivu entri mel chentru Mevar nadu Edampada-"

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by \"Surya\"
    Thus explanes the similarities between many Hindu and Aboriginical (I think I might have invented a word!) religious practices!!
    Then it is time to modernize hinduism!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by \\\"HindustaniLadka\\\"
    The ENTIRE India was once connected to Australia...and at one point, all the continents were connected together.
    Yes, but it was eons ago, even before Hanuman became homo erectus. If I am wrong then we should rename the Earth to India.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear FSG,

good going! Superb! Thanks a lot and keep on going.

The friend of Karl Marx was Friedrich Engels, nothing to do with angels. Though their theory is still a religion, atleast for some beings.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey i got a pdf file that might interest people interested in kumari kandam. its an intro to a certain underwater discovery in poompuhar. pm me if u want it.
    bye

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends,

‘Kadal kol’ related stories prevailed everywhere in Present Gulf and Meditaraniean countries.Though they won’t specify exact date of events They specify the happening of ‘Kadal kol’. Simply we can not reject these stories and these are available registration of world ancient history. If that people were like us today they might have recorded. 'Pavam' They could only record in terms of stories. And this is based on that Archeological proofs, linguistic proofs found in Gulf countries. How and when - We see it later in separate threads.

One of the stories is famous ‘Oones’ Story in parsian Gulf prevailed. Historian scholar 'Ferosus' gives this story.

In this half man – half fish- man swimmed from south east of Persian gulf reached Persian gulf when big flood came in sea and taught the people Numbers and Words. He went to red sea area and thought the civilization to the people who resided there.

The strength of ancient tamil people is sea trade. ‘Meen’is associated with them. You can see in all Medittaranean countries these ‘meen’-meen word- predominance. ‘Marakkalam’ was first invented by tamils and they found sea routes of south asian and gulf countries. 4500 years back teak wood was found in sumeria. It must be from Kerala.

Based on this evacuvations on Gulf countries and the findings matches with tamil. How? we will see in separate threads.

f.s.gandhi
    "Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear FSG v,
    I don't understand one thing at all about Kumari Kandam. If the land submerged into Indian Ocean then why is it (the Indian Ocean) so deep arround Sri Lanka?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast