Re: KUMARIKANDAM FABLES

Quote Originally Posted by bis_mala
    Quote Originally Posted by devapriya
    MALA WROTE:

Opinions on earth --
    There are one hundred and one;
    What you really preferred --
    That's the one you'd say has won.

Mals You are correct you do not want any scientific opinions but only what you want, that too all proved out of date.

Ocean research, Satelite views clearly has proved the Kumari-Lemuria fables totally false.
    Sangam Lit. to Silapathikaram does not have it either.

Why perpetuate myths?
    devapriya

Any scientific evidence of Lord Visnu's activities during Pralayam and Uuzhi?? Any scientific evidence of manu and his flood?? Do you believe them?
    I don't know if it was Manu's flood, but there definitely was a flood. Atleast three big ones. Please read Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilizartion by Graham hancock.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes!! If great floods generally - agreed. I want to drive the point that natural disasters have been taking place continually since the time our planet fell off from the sun and started revolving on its own!! Kumari Kandam submergence is just one of the many such disasters probably at the tail end of such great disasters. This was the reason for the concepts of uuzi and praLayam found in Tamil and Sanskrit literature............At the rate they are going, some may even deny that tsunami had taken place!!

Kumari Kandam is denied so as to deny Tamil its antiquity. It is an ideology-driven argument.

P.S. Science is hardly perfect. Highly developed as it is, it has still no complete prevention or cure for a simple thing such as common cold. They can't even get rid of all the mosquitoes in the world. For 20 years, my neighbour was given gastric medicine only to find out recently that he had all the time been having cancer, now beyond any redemption. Satellites and rockets would not fail if science were that perfect. Every day they are learning as indeed all of us are. Have they recovered all the ships that sank in the Indian Ocean for archeological research??
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

* Science is hardly perfect.
    Untrue, may be a bad scientist's contribution is!

Highly developed as it is, it has still no complete prevention or cure for a simple thing such as common cold.
    You dont need to spend your valuable time and effort to synthzise sucrose or morphine as they are available pletnty.

Common cold can be easily taken care by your immune system.

Why waste billions to find a cure for it????

A wiae scientist knows that it aint worth his time!

They can't even get rid of all the mosquitoes in the world.
    You cant get rid of anything in the world including ignorance!

If one idiot goes, another one will show up!

It is always balanced!

For 20 years, my neighbour was given gastric medicine only to find out recently that he had all the time been having cancer, now beyond any redemption.
    Finally science must have helped to figure out whether it is cancer, ironically!

Post Thanks / Like

like that

It is always balanced!
    Hmmm, I like that .................
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: like that

It is always balanced!
    Me too! Especially ignorance!

KoH is gone and karuvaadu appeared! Ain't that fine StranGWer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karuvaadu

If one goes, another one will show up!

It is always balanced!
    Me too! Especially ignorance!

KoH is gone and karuvaadu appeared! Ain't that fine StranGWer?
    Quite a feat tho!! For the yr 2006, I'll be very happy to see some good contributions from you. Indulge in Kumari Kandam research, may I suggest!!
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you figured out, karuvaadu is indeed an "old fish"!

That is impressive!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sandeep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of civilization existed in KK.

(a) Form of governence
    FSG mentioned that there where 49 countries in KK. What more do we know about these countries ?

(b) Art and literature
    FSG provided link on Lumeria (KK) says that the advancement in language (in Lumeria) didnot go beyond mono syllabic phace and that "The Chinese language of to-day is the sole great lineal descendant of ancient Lemurian speech". So did the language spoken in KK have script ? Was there any other art forms? Was there any education system

(c) Belief system
    Did they believe in any supernatural power or where they nature worshipping ?

(d) Defence (internal and external)
    There where 49 countries ? So did they have war between them ?

(e) Economic system
    Was it barter system or had coins evolved. Did they do agriculture or domesticate animal or where they surviving on hunting wild animals (in which case there is question of trade)?

(f) Technological advancement (Tools, weapons, housing)
    FSG said "There are some weapons which are unique to the Tamils". The example given is that of boomerang ???

(g) Who inhabited the present day land mass called India?

(h) Most importantly what is the timeline of human existance and development in KK?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite a feat tho!! For the yr 2006, I'll be very happy to see some good contributions from you. Indulge in Kumari Kandam research, may I suggest!!
    Okay, then let me start with KK-research:

Suggestion: Karuvaadu was a well know dish in KK!

I recently heard in a documentry that East Africans (Djibutti - Somalia - Ethiopia Area, I am not quite sure which country) were not capable of conserving fish for a long time as it easily gets spoiled. So they caught fish only for daily dishes. But now they know about karuvaadu but I don't know if they call it karuvaadu too. But it is posible they do. In Kisuaheli they say Daktar for a doctor and Schule (read shuuLe in tamil) for school, aquired from german missionaries.

FSG could say something more in this matter I guess!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeep
    What kind of civilization existed in KK.

(a) Form of governence

(b) Art and literature

(c) Belief system

(d) Defence (internal and external)
    There where 49 countries ? So did they have war between them ?

(e) Economic system
    Was it barter system or had coins evolved. Did they do agriculture or domesticate animal or where they surviving on hunting wild animals (in which case there is question of trade)?

(f) Technological advancement (Tools, weapons, housing)
    FSG said "There are some weapons which are unique to the Tamils". The example given is that of boomerang ???

(g) Who inhabited the present day land mass called India?

(h) Most importantly what is the timeline of human existance and development in KK?
    Dear Sandeep,

All of your questions are scientific.

The land of ‘Kumari kandam’ might have gone. But the remains of kumari kandam are available with present tamil land’s archeology and literature. You can get answers for your questions from there and in various threads I have expressed them already. I may write more quoting literatures to specifically answer your queries.

The sunken kumari land can be further researched to get more proofs. The remains of kumari kandam still prevails in south India particularly Tamil Nadu & Kerala. The first and second sankam literature has been plunged except Thokappiam of Second Sankam.

But the Third sankam literature in its beginning stage (around 800 BCE) contains the remains of kumari nadu. Tholkappiam & Third sankam literature refers first and second sankam literatures.Third sankam lit. also contains Indian ancient history which I may write in some other thread. Chandal / Sankirt Rig Vedha also contains messages about Kumari Nadu. I may write about that later.

The “porunai valley civilization” contains that remains of Kumari Nadu. Sakore (1854) researched well and still research is going on.

“In a society, before an empire forms, the people must have formulated on the basis of lands” – by Mark Engels- in his book – The beginning of Family, assets, Government etc.

The first example for this is found only in ancient tamil culture as five lands formation.

“ To know the origin of tamils from kumari kandam who are Indian inhabitants We have to reject the Aryan Invasion theory which was propogated & and at last left by Maxmuller.”- in his book - Origin and Spread of Tamils – Prof. Ramachandra Dikshithar.

Hence, We have to inspect not only tamil literature but also Vedhic literature. I may add some more messages regarding this in my future postings.

During 600 BCE Persian Empire captured Sinthu Valley. During 400 BCE it came under Greeks rule. Till 200 CE they overrule that area. During this period ‘Pachachi tamil turned paly & prakrit which in turn formulated Sanskrit during 100 CE. This is the formation history of Sanskrit.

Present Indo-European Classification is wrong one. The resemblance between Tamil & Greek –Latin and between tamil- Sanskrit are far higher than between Sanskrit &Greek-Latin. This shows tamil antiquity.

There are 42 dialects of tamil all over India including Hindi and other Dravidian languages.

Not only in India. The world contains unshrinked direct dialects of tamil like malayaalam, kongu tamil, mathurai tamil etc.as follows:

Read as Sl.No., Nation, Name, The person who research witnessed.

1. Greek – Thermil – Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    2. China – Ki-mo-la – Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    3. Russia- Ki-mo-la – Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    4. Greethath - Thermilar- Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    5. France
    6. Italy - Thaamore- Prof. Piliyosa
    7. Portugal
    8. France
    9. Tibet - Thiramilar- Prof. Gundard
    10. Paluchistan - Prahuei & Thamida - Prof. Gundard
    11. Afkanistan - Thamur - Prof. Filalasa
    12. Mexico - Thamur - Prof. Filalasa
    13. Australia - Thamaali - Prof. Neelakanda Sastri
    14. Gana - Thamaar - Prof. Neelakanda Sastri
    15. Egypt - Thomur - Prof.V.R. Ramachandra Dikshitar
    16. Kampodia - Thamir - Prof. Thevaneyap Paavaanar
    17. Syyam - Thuma - Prof. Thevaneyap Paavaanar
    18. Malasia - tamil,Thomida - Prof. Thevaneyap Paavaanar
    19. Indonesia - Themilik - Prof. Gundard
    20. Malae - Thaamuri -Prof. Piliyosa
    21. Maarthinika – Thaamuri - Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    22. Moriththivu - Thaamuri - Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    23. Moreeya - Thaamuri -Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    24. Giana
    25. payiththi
    26. Kuvaarthelapu
    27. Vietnam
    28. Rayunian Island
    29. Anreelchith Island
    30. Puthukkalithonia
    31. Quiet
    32. Trinidat
    33. Tobocco
    34. Pisi
    35. Andaman -Thaamuri -Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    36. Rottesia
    37. Surinam
    38. South America - Thaaman - Prof. S.K.Sattarji
    39. Uganda
    40. Japan

Apart from five Dravidian languages Kudaku,Thudam, Kodam, Kondu,Kantham,Rasamahal,Oorolaan, Maaya, Bojpuri, Konda,Munda , Kodari are some of other Dravidian languages spoken all over India for which tamil is the mother.

Hence, With this background we have to look into Kumari Naadu & Indian history. Let us see further in my future postings.

f.s.gandhi

"Kal thonri man thontra kalathay mun thonri mootha kudi"- a second century literature- means when before stone became sand in earth the tamil tribes were formulated

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast