Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scriptwriting for Annamalai Part 2, anyone??????

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamilkumaran gives vinay a cheap look and with acid in his words, asks him if he achieved what he wanted to. He tells Vinay that it was because of his actions that his wife deserted him and that he is answerable for every tear drop that she sheds. Vinay tries to pacify Tamilkumaran but Tamil is unstoppable. He tells vinay that he had not come there to take apologies from Vinay but to get his signature in certain documents.

Vinay tells him that things ended the day he got his divorce and asks him as to what he needs now? Tamil gives him a stamp paper that says Vinay will not claim paternity to his son... flash back flash back... when his wife tries abortion, the doctor tells them that it will be too risky to attempt as the foetus has grown up... They obiviously do not want MM and VInayakam's relationship and hence hide it from others and pretend to have had the abortion...

Vinay's mind is like a pond in summer, the bottom part being cold and top part being warm ... he is torn between emotions and pleads to Tamil to have access to his son. Tamil refuses blatantly and tells Vinay that he only wanted full seperation for his daughter and that his idea was not to encourage Vinayakam. Vinay begs again but Tamil doesnt budge when the door opens....and a lady walks indide.....
    A pizza with the radius "z" and thickness "a" has the volume pi*z*z*a.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh brilliant TS!! I wouldn't have thought of it, myself!!! What a resurrection to a dead foetus!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The lone figure that walked in was none other than Meena-Loshini's mother!! With both anxiety and worry etched in the furrows of her fore-head, Meena's mother loomed into the room from the shadows of the doorway.

"Neengalah???", offers Vinay lamely. Meena's mum gives a small smile of greeting and proceeds,"Mapillay, let bygones be bygones. We all know that your problems with Meena was just not confined to the two of you alone. That Jyothi did have a lot to do with it. Meena is naturally humiliated to learn of the secret that's been the bone of contention in your house all this while. It has certainly upset her further eventhough she pretends to be nonchalant whenever your name is mentioned. But I know my daughter well enough. She still loves and cares for you. Now, it is up to you to cajole and win her love and trust in you, Vinay"!!

At this juncture, Tamil Kumaran interjects and scolds his wife for still harbouring any hopes of seeing their daughter reconcilled with her ex-husband, but she remains adamant. "Divorce cases maybe your rice-bowl as part of your business. But this is our daughter and her child, we are talking about. We cannot step aside and see the three of them living separate lives. We as elders, owe it to them to settle their problems amicably. Let us help them re-build their lives. Don't be in such a hurry to dash aside any hopes that our own daughter might have herself"!!!

With that exchange over between them, they both turn to stare at Vinay who stands there sheepishly speechless......

Thoduram......

Senior Member Regular Hubber annamalaiar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Nirosha,
    I have just realised a mistake.
    Diwakar has already been sent to trial and sentenced to life imprisonment. (Tonight's episode in Malaysia)
    Therefore we should change a couple of our postings, to say that Diwakar is on his way to a maximum-security prison to serve his life sentence.
    Don't forget to visit my ARASE website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/selviserial

Post Thanks / Like
    And now, on with the story ... (says the Kovil Paati)

At Thavasi's house in Chennai, Nambi arrives home from the courts. Jansi, now three months pregnant, rushes to greet him.
    She says, "Nambi, the lawyer who is in charge of our family property matters is here. He wanted to see Thavasi Uncle, but I told him that Uncle and Amma have gone to Alwakurucchi, so he said he had to talk to you at once."

Nambi goes into the house and greets the lawyer. He notices that his colleague looks rather worried.
    "Is something wrong?" he asks.
    The lawyer replies, "Yes, I'm afraid so. The property documents that Tamilarasi returned to your brother were fake."
    "Fake?!?!?!" exclaims Nambi.
    "Yes indeed, they were all clever forgeries," adds his colleague.

Nambi stares at his colleague and Jansi in consternation ...

THODARUM ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Annamalaiyar - Yes, I've already included Diwakar's conviction in the previous posting. He escaped when he was led to serve his sentence, Pa!!

Post Thanks / Like
    While Tamilkumaran and his wife are discussing, Meena enters the room...her eyes flaming read and all furious. Vinay goes near her and asks her where his son is... Tamil asks her to step out but she doesnt listen. She hysterically screams "Kuzhandai venumaa...."? Vinay gets is terrified at her appearance. He tries to avoid seeing her eyes but cant help... He tells her that he is prepared to do anything for her and asks for her to apologise. She spits in his face vehimently and asks him as to where this "affection" was when his marriage with jyoti was fixed? He tries to explain things to her but it adds more fuel to her fury...
    Meena's mum shouts at her and apologises to Vinay for her actions and asks him to wipe his face with a towel. Vinay tells them that Meena had every right to do so and that he deserves to be punished. Meena tells him that nothing in this world would calm her... Vinay gets the hint and asks her if she would be satisfied, should anything/anyone go out of this world ...Meena gives him a deep look and asks him..."what ya got in mind....." ... thodarum....

Post Thanks / Like
    While Tamilkumaran enjoys their conversation, his wife is shocked and she goes to Meena and asks her to drop her attitude and anger. She tells them that what goes around will come around and she doesnot want another disaster. He tells her that he would proceed with revenge, even if he had not seen them today. Meena chuckles sarcastically and tells him that an Ambalai is one who does things.. not one who fathers a few kids or goes boasting about it. Vinay tells her that he has more anger in him than her for her anger is only to him but his anger is to his entire family.
    Tamilkumaran tells them that MM's will says that all his property goes to his grandson...but hadnt mentioned which one....

Vinay tells him that it was just this that he was thinking of prior to their arrival and is fuming about his family, who had conspired against him... his former love, sibling, dad, granny and more importantly ...his first born... He tells her that he is no longer ashamed to call him as the toddler's dad for he will soon be its yaman too....

Meena tells him that should he succeed in doing that, she will never step foot out of his domain and will be a slave to him. Vinay tells her that he didnt want a slave but just his pride back and tries to hold her hand. Meena steps back and slaps him in his face and tells him not even to imagine touching her again...his words are no medicine... only his actions are. Terribly Miffed about the slap, vinay rushes out of the room. Meena's mum starts to slap meena but Tamil stops her. Meena tells them that Vinay is a coward but the only two things that can get some action out of him are alcohol and embarassment...and she will make him do what she wants by poking him continuously. Tamil looks at meena with amazement and takes her out.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!! Nirosha, Annamalaiyar and TS......excellent!!!! This thread is getting more and more interesting, what with my wild imagination as I picture the characters as I read along!!! Hope RADAAN is reading this....

Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile, at Thavasi's house in Chennai ...
    Nambi stares in shock at Jansi and the lawyer, after the latter reveals that the property documents that Tamilarasi returned to Thavasi were fake.
    "What does this mean?" asks Jansi.
    Nambi replies grimly, "I have the feeling we haven't seen the last of Tamilarasi ... I had better call up Uncle Anbalagan to tell him about this."
    He picks up the phone and starts dialling a number.
    At the same time in Meenatchi Lodge, Tamilarasi paces anxiously in Sattapan's office. Sattapan himself is comfortably seated at the desk.
    "What is your worry, my dear?" queries Sattapan.
    "What will happen when Thavasi realises those documents I gave him were forged?" wonders Tamil.
    "
    They will probably launch an investigation ... but don't fret, by that time, you will be well away from here until the hue and cry dies down..." says Sattapan. "Oh, and by the way ...."

He opens a drawer and takes out something ... it is a diamond ring.
    In the depths of the ring one can see a coiling snake .... it is none other than Ulaganathan's cursed ring ...

THODARUM ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast