Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: gAna gandharvan K J Yesudoss - பாடகராக 50 ஆண்டுகள்!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    App anna ,

I love this song ithula Dassana's ( Like how SPB fondly calls him ) pronounciation was much better , I think
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy...the movie on the other hand...MGR and Nambiar goes to college it seems.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    Oh boy...the movie on the other hand...MGR and Nambiar goes to college it seems.
    nalla kaalam naan padatha paakala seen only the song !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually pretty disappointing album. Only the two versions of this song, and Kanavugale by TMS' worth listening to. By the way, college poyee, car race ellam pannuvangga. Butterfly collars, bell-bottom, the clearly in their 50s looking MNN and MGR carrying college text books....oh my eye
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Post Thanks / Like
    By the way, college poyee, car race ellam pannuvangga. Butterfly collars, bell-bottom, the clearly in their 50s looking MNN and MGR carrying college text books....oh my eye
    Rakesh anna

Only Possible in Tamil Cinema! ithulla MGR pink Blazer/Shoes Lipstick ellam pOtiruparE

Dont' make fun of MNN , I yaam a Fan of MNN

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful song ! Ridiculous Movie ( I really dont know why NT opted to act in such "crap" movies in the 70's )

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Kamal many times refers to in his interviews that he doesnt want to act in movies like coming home to amma after college and saying amma nAn pAsAyittEn. I was always curious why he formed that as a defining image of tamil movies that he wanted to change. I guess he must have been scarred by these movies during his formative years

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I think it was a bike race (and not car)...remember seeing the movie, MGR will ride motorcycle on steps / stair case etc
    Last edited by app_engine; 1st July 2011 at 09:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    IIRC, there was another KJY song in 'neethikku thalai vaNangu'...

"என்னை விட்டால் யாருமில்லை, கண்மணியே உன் கை அணைக்க"

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast