Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Remembering Mother

I got caught in a sudden shower and became drenched:

Brother said: "Why didn't you take an umbrella with you?"

Sister said: "Why didn't you wait till the rain stopped?"

Dad was angry: "You will only know after you catch a cold!"

Mum said while drying my hair: "Stupid rain!"
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber kugan98's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very true, all those who are drenched in her love will only understand.
    Some only realize when she is no more.

A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking. Thanks mom for all your love.
    Kugan98
    Chefs are just like children.
    They should be seen not heard.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV you are simple great, this thread is work of class and mothers are always shade in the hottest of times.

Will be looking forward to more posts

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sunil.. this thread is a build-up to this Sunday's event.

Back from work and after doing all the house work, a woman went to sleep and fell into deep slumber.
    The loud music from the teen next door did not wake her.
    The thunder, lightning and rain did not wake her.
    Her husband returning home, banging doors, did not wake her.
    But when her little baby girl called out Mum, the woman sat up immediately!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I borrow a quote from one of my friend:

Did u ever notice that "MOM" spelt upside down is "WOW".
    Thats becos all moms are amazing.

Disclaimer: I usually do not involve in mom-dad marketing. Poo'kkadaikku edhukku nameboard'u.
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    What my mother taught me...

1. My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION…
    “Just wait until your father gets home.”

2. My Mother taught me about RECEIVING….
    “You are going to get it when we get home!”

3. My Mother taught me to MEET A CHALLENGE…
    “What were you thinking? Answer me when I talk to you! Don’t talk back to me!”

4. My Mother taught me LOGIC…
    “If you fall out off that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me.”

5. My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE…
    “If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way.”

6. My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD…
    “If you don’t pass your spelling test, you’ll never get a good job.”

7. My Mother taught me HUMOR…
    “When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”

8. My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT…
    “If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up.”

9. My Mother taught me about GENETICS…
    “You’re just like your father.”

10. My Mother taught me about my ROOTS…
    “Do you think you were born in a barn?”

11. My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE…
    “When you get to be my age, you will understand.”

And last but not least…

12. My Mother taught me about JUSTICE…
    “One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you….Then you’ll see what it’s like!”

Post Thanks / Like
    1. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. you thanked her by crying all the night.

2. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You thanked her by running away when she called.

3. When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

4. When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table.

5. When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud.

6. When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school. You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING".

7. When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.

8. When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over you lap.

9. When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.

10. When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

11. When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row.

12. When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.

13. When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.

14. When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

15. When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.

16. When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.

17. When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her by being on the phone all night.

18. When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation. You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

19. When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of you friends.

20. When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone. You thanked her by saying "It's none of your business".

21. When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future. You thanked her by saying "I don't want to be like you".

22. When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation. You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

23. When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment. You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.

24. When you were 24, she met your fiancé and asked about your plans for the future. You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!"

25. When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

26. When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby. You thanked by telling her, "Things are different now."

27. When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday. You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now."

28. When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

29. And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart.

Post Thanks / Like