Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: KOLANGAL - unkal paakam

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

KOLANGAL - unkal paakam

i just began watching this serial. I think its going really well and i would love to start a new thread on it .

முரசொலி மாறன் மறைந்த தினம் 23.11.2003, அன்று முதல் தான் 'கோலங்கள்' மெகா தொடர் சன் தொலைக்காட்சியில் ஆரம்பமானது.

"அ"
    Kanavu Mattum Enakku Undu
    Kannai Kaana Villaiyae ...Irandhu Poana Kaadhal Kavidhai
    Irangal Koottam Poadudhoa ..Enakkul Irukkum Undhan Idhayam
    Egiri Gudhithu Oadudhoa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nirosha sen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    try this link Sathya! : http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal They have excellent updates there by Mahadev and Usha!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nirosha sen
    try this link Sathya! : http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/Kolangal. They have excellent updates there by Mahadev and Usha!!
    Last edited by aanaa; 6th July 2012 at 02:08 AM.

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RR
    thank u

bu could u post the review
    thank u in advance

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deliberate degradation of morals, exploitation of sensual inclinations of immature youth, customising licentious practices- TV & cinema producers & directors are pukkaa CRIMINALS deserving the cauldrons of hell! Today Usha & Adhithya date in B'lore! Fool of a Usha, we are supposed to believe, is a kid, consents to accompany the lover to B'lore; reels off about Mumbai culture & Chennai girls'culture, then yields like a mouse! SHAME ! If only I had the powers of ancient saints to curse I shall design cruelest punishments imaginable to MEDIA PERSONNEL!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ENTERTAINMENT OR EVIL PROPAGANDA?

1.Abi’s father, to start with, jilted his wife & 4 kids.
    2.Abi’s mom-in-law is a demon- an extremely JARRING character.
    3.Abi goes to Anadhi’s lover & makes him change his bride when all arrangements for his marriage are in an advanced stage. At the time of marriage, thanks to runaway Arthi, the former bride is brought back to be wedded. But the madman is in a fixation that Anandhi is his wife- his behaviour is too odious.
    4.The philanthropic Tholkappian’s guardianship(socially criticisable) makes Shanthi a scheming woman secretly pining for her guardian. Highly despicable, her cunningness & behaviour.
    5.Arthi falls for a youth assuming him to be a wealthy guy. When truth dawns too late- the young lady does great service to the family bringing dishonour & innumerous hardships, also stopping Anandhi’s wedding- she becomes a veritable shrew of a woman! A nice co-sister with a lashing tongue she has!
    6.Nandhini, the rich divorcee wants a MALE to fill her empty life! A very honourable character!
    7.Abi’s cousin Sathish seduces Chandra & his attempt to abort her child is aborted. He is forced to marry her & the ensuing life is a drama to be seen!
    8.sathish’s sister’s life is wasted because of an avaricious father. Her first night & the scenes that follow were just heart-filling!
    9.An idiotic Usha with her murky, muddied ideas of love & friendship is an irritating character with horrid make-up! The wonderful B’lore scene to boost her image –not only her image, the image of all “Chennai girls”!
    10.Last but not least-eunuch of an uncle of Abi’s to provide comic relief!

This is “oru paanai sothukku oru parukkai patham” for mega serials swaying worldwide audience! A concoction of all sorts of misconducts & cultural trespasses; social norms & moral codes thrown to the winds; superb visual examples, trends set for the young, immature minds! Trying to wreck the social fabric of family life.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you noticed that in each episode one person will take turn to cry? It makes me sick of this serial to watch.
    The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
    -Nelson Mandela

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi viewers,

Overall i read da updates n i kind of know whats happening. I think that da serial is so sick that da director needs 2 make some changes of whats happening so far. This what i have readed so far:

1. Kartick is arrested by da polic 4 ripping Anadhi's certificate 4 not going 2 singapore. Now da court da decided that he needs 2 check if he needs 2 go 2 mental hospital where the doctor said he lik a kid. Where if he wants that he will hv it just like a little kid.

I send u some other bits which r happening in da story later on bye 4 now

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya, sorry i forgetten 2 complete of whats happening in Kolongal so far.

2. Bhaskar is married 2 Ranjani not realising that she got married before. Cos her husband returns bk looking 4 Ranjani n is kept under Thols custory.

3. Usha is in luv with Adhiya n went 2 Sinagapore n she has met her step dad n now has a very gd understanding of him.

4. Bhaskar's family has moved 2 a bigger n better house with Almeau showing off with a new TV.

5. Aarathi is brain washed by a person called Aravind who looks after her when she faints 4 da night.

These r da points which i can remember so far. If anything new happens in da serial i will try 2 keep on posting

Anyway take care 4 now from Usha

Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast