Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Specific Problems/Issues

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR
    // Dear Sudhaama,.... thanks for the comments.//

Su..
    //.. But under No circumstances... the Patient should be Denied of Treatment ... //
    RR
    // Our clinic states clearly that some patients are out of our purview. Sometimes we allow borderline cases but that is totally at the risk of patients....//

So my dear RR... you Consider all of us as YOUR PATIENTS....!!!

... And... Your Forum is a Clinic ... we have come for TREATMENT !!

Wonderful...!!! ... I never said nor meant so... But you are saying so.

For your information Sir, I consider your Hub as a... Forest-Tourist-colony... whereto WE are the Visiting-Tourists... as your GUESTS...and you are our Honourable Host-Friends......

But some amongst us.... the Visitors... there are some SICKLY... PATIENTS TOO... who have entered along with us... surreptiously... about whom we are TOTALLY UNAWARE OF....

Since these patients too ... have been ACCEPTED BY YOU... as your Guests... well we have No objection.. to be hosted along with us... but please give them the DUE MEDICAL-TREATMENT ALSO... before you treat them at par with us...

Otherwise... the Sickness may be contagious... and poison all others who are your Genuine Guest-Visitors... HEALTHY IN ALL RESPECTS.

So both the Groups...the Sick and Healthy ...have ... to be given the due consideration as the INDIVIDUALS DESERVE by means of due co-operation with you as well as with us... the other part of Visitors... who are healthy... and ... are
    .. Very much Interested to see your Organisation thrive well and Advance further towards the SUCCESS of its Positive and Healthy Objective...
    . On which ... I am one amongst your Sincere Well-wishers.

In briedf my points are....

(1) Please don't treat all alike... but in RECIPROCATION to the DEGREE of the Individual's Co-operation with you towards the Healthy Direction.

(2) Your Bye-laws and Regulations are One-sided... needing Re-analysis. It has to be Realistic commensurate with the Field-demands of your ELITE PARTICIPANTS.

(3) You can PUNCH some Symbols to indicate against the Postings... IMMEDIATELY... Within 24 hours.... to INDICATE your CRITICISM beside the words are terms your moderator feels....

(a) DELETION: Defamative... Hence Deleted... will not be tolerated anymore.

(b) CAUTION: Deviating from the Main topic too far.

(c) Warning : Since Provocative towards a Impertinent Controversy.. Your Views called for, prior to our action.

(d)Portions to be deleted since Not Relished by the participants. So blocked for further postings by that Participant... subject to EDITING... in future.

// The Hub clinic is more important to us because we want to be able to serve many more patients, and don't want to be known as an irresponsible entity . Hope you see our point.//

Yes... We wish you all to be RESPONSIBLE towards the Realities... by weeding out the unhealthy growth... but NOT AXE THE VERY ROOT... a Retardatory action deleterious towards the Objective and Healthy Purpose of Your Hub. itself

I reiterate... Your Hub is NOT A CLINIC... But a Healthy Tourist Colony...

We.. INCLUDING ....YOU ....THE ADMINISTRATORS

... all.... have come here...... to... COLLECTIVELY ... ENJOY....
    ..So... Let us approach the matter RATIONALLY AND REALISTICALLY...

... Towards both the Sides... INTERESTS AND OBJECTIVE..

Wish you the Best of Luck in your Endeavour.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sudhaama,
    I used the same patients analogy as in your previous post. (I hope you didn't mean users as patients there!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear RR,

No...There is NO INCONSISTENCY in my Statements Then and Now.... I say and mean always ONE SENSE IN ONE VOICE...

Only point is .. I have further clarified on my previous statements.

Please verify my past postings and satisfy yourselves... that I am clear in my words.... including Analogs.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mod msg: Pls take your arguments/fights elsewhere..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi moderators!
    Going by the popularity of this action...
    can u add this image also to the list of emoticons...
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Hi moderators!
    Going by the popularity of this action...
    can u add this image also to the list of emoticons...
    We'll include it during the next update..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: Changes to the Hub

We are growing so fast that our hosting company has complained that The Hub is hogging resources (That was the reason our site was shut down forcibly day before y'day.. ) They have given us two options

1. Upgrade the hosting plan
    2. Trim down the site & scripts

(1) is too expensive and not affordable at present. So we'll have to go with option (2). During the next few days, you'll see some changes like

i) The Portal page being stripped down to a lite version. Some seldom-used features being removed.
    ii) Really old threads being pruned/archived, etc.

Don't be alarmed. We'll try to do it without causing much inconvenience to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. RR,

Such a problem for YOU .. I anticipated long back, .... basing on my experience... with the Old Hub... and I was repeatedly pressing you... to be strict right from the initiation of this new "The-Hub".

How it can be made possible... I had detailed also.... And I even offered my Voluntary Services... as your Moderator for a short time... just to show you the Transformation of my words into proven action....

Stitch in Time saves Nine.

For my such suggestion... what I got in Return .. was.... Two BLOWS of Injury... which is yet to heal up..

At least from now onwards... please pay heed to my sincere Suggestions ... by the following measures...

(1) I am happy to find that some Gems of Exemplary Contributor- participants possessing rich knowledge on various Subjects... backed by high Wisdom ... have joined in this New Hub. Consequently the Material- Stuff gathered in this new The Hub.. is more valuable and Richer than the previous one the Old-Hub... in general. It is a Great asset for your Hub. So I wish...that in future... every stroke of your Pen and each Streak of your Thoughts... should be.. keeping them in mind. .
    (a) WORTHY - CONTRIBUTORS & Healthy Participants :-- Not to DISCOURAGE .. any of such Contributors or other Elite-Participants... by means of your one-sided action.... keeping in mind ONLY THE MISCREANTS AND DEFAULTERS ... in a Negative Direction.. (Your present Approach.. ..frankly speaking is a Governmental or the Police-approach... which is irrelevant and inapplicable in this case).

Please remember... that the Elite participant- Gentlemen (including such Ladies) are and will be always with you in Thoughts and Action... in the Administrative process and Management conduct.. So please carry all such positive-minded Elites close with you hand in hand... by which approach you can become easily Successful... by simplifying your task.

... In brief... the people not upto your expectations should be discouraged as far as possible... while the other section of people of Healthy intentions and knowledge should be encouraged by all the means as you feel proper time to time.. At least they should not be discouraged... due to your one-sided action taken at your own WILL.

2) DEFAULTERS :--- I reiterate... by your daily observation... you can easily discern the unworthy Contributors... having no knowledge to deserve joining in this Hub... but are upto some extent Sadists...to gain pleasure by hurting others in some way or other.. and so are... in the habit of sullying the purpose... hitting at others unduly... provoking unnecessarily... thus Generasting Filthy stuff... Dry-talks... Arattais.. and Useless Gossips... Such peope should be identified by you by your close observation ... DAILY... and must be discouraged step by step... giving frequent warnings to them. Finally to be weeded out. This sort of action will keep minimise the Rubbish stuff occupying your valuable space
    Such stuff should be DELETED immediately and Daily.

(3) I am unable to appreciate your Taboo on Religion and Castes... I strongly advocate... that in our present Democratic Set-up... let everybody give Vent to his Real thoughts or opinions... Let all of us Know of others Contentions. The past Sicjknesses of the Society... being brought to open-ground... will give an oportunity... to counter the undue blames and wrong Contentions and Surmises. Lest such sick-mindedness and undue Mutual hatred will further grow and escalate.... But it should be under close watch and check... to ensure it as a healthy discussion with gentlemanly manners.

(4) Major part of the stuff posted here may be treated as temporary... under Three categories (a) 3 months (b) One Month (c) One wekk... after which they should be deleted making space for the future posting of worthy addition for you. A team of your Adminisrators have to be engaged on it. for Monitoring and compliance with your Bye-laws.

By such rational approach... you will be able to conduct with a Restricted space... at minimum working cost.. ensuring wide participation and high Viewership..

.... As a Great Pride to our THE HUB.!! ... All rests in Your Hands.!

With Best Wishes,
    Sudhaama.
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama,
    As I think I have already replied to you, the current stance is based on some critical issues that as site owners we had to give serious attention to. That's why the 'taboo'. I can explain it again, but some other time.
    On 'being strict', when the new Hub was started, our first goal was to get the traffic, since it was a major change then. Now that we are there, we'll work on it. Pruning out really old threads is also in the process. Should we need any help, we'll get in touch with you. Thanks.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast