Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Specific Problems/Issues

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cinefan & Sudhaama,
    The thread is not deleted. We have temporarily taken it down for moderation purposes. Moderator NOV will say more on this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Surya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok, eventually it will be back on? That good. But what was wrong with it in the first place?
    Back after a while...

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That particular thread was once withdrawn when it ran into controversies. At the author's request, it was brought back again, but unfortunately, discussions again went awry. This was brought to our attention by a few Hubbers.
    We had promised everyone a Hub without gub and are committed towards providing it. As such, we had no choice but to withdraw it again.

At your request, we have put the thread up again, after having edited out some provocative statements. We are unable to do much editing, keeping in mind that the flow of the discussions must not be affected. We really hope that the Hubbers - or at least the author - can control the flow of discussion and ensure that discussions do not deviate very much from the topic at hand. Periodic editing is very time-consuming.

In the meantime, we are convinced that the days of mud-slinging are slowly coming to an end - the revival of the History section is testimony to that. You have to bear with us as we set up boundaries which actually enables Hubbers to be comfortable with holding their discussions here.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to the Indian/tamil history section?
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Administrators ........... Kind attention :--- "NOV"

//... At your request, we have put the thread up again, after having edited out some provocative statements.//

Thanks for your giving Life for this..... Important , Useful, Informative, Educative and Interesting Thread.

//We are unable to do much editing, keeping in mind that the flow of the discussions must not be affected.//

Well. I appreciate. Please keep it up.

// We really hope that the Hubbers - or at least the author - can control the flow of discussion and ensure that discussions do not deviate very much from the topic at hand. Periodic editing is very time-consuming.//

Yes. I agree.... but.... by means of ... "Your" ... performing in conjunction with the ... Gentlemanly "Elite-Readers"... who are .... One with you... Sincerely and Earnestly out of Mutual-Interests with a Family-Spirit.... in the matter of Scope, Purpose, Intention and Governing this Forum in a radically Healthy Function, Direction, Standard and Richness.

I have repeatedly thanked one and all of you... for all the pains you have taken to re-shape this Forum from a Small Hut... the Old-Hub... into a well-built Bungalow ... Rather a Tourist-Colony ...so called New-Hub... comprising of several Bungalows... with a Fence and Gates .... well-guarded too.... but Situated in the midst of a Forest .... which Rich performance and location will not only attaract the Tourists but also the ... jealous... avaricious Animals and Snakes too. There is No other go ... than to Confront ... the Realities... instead of closing any One or more of the Bungalows... or driving away the Residents, fearing for the Undue Encroaching Animals and Surreptitious crawling in of Snakes.....

Such is the Reality of Life... I am confident... You all are capable of Facing the Realities.

//In the meantime, we are convinced that the days of mud-slinging are slowly coming to an end - the revival of the History section is testimony to that...//

Please see... Now.. .the present trend of Valuable postings in a healthy direction towards its Rich purpose ... on which I am happy .... What about you?

// You have to bear with us as we set up boundaries which actually enables Hubbers to be comfortable with holding their discussions here//

If you value my Feedback... I will categorically assert... that your Stipulations in geneeral are quite Fine and acceptable to all cncerned towards its healthy function and purpose. But at the same it also necessities certain corrective steps on your Stipulation itself... so as to ensure... that it is Neither One-sided Nor Dominative... Nor unrealistic... but Sensible towards its Genuine purpose....of Mutual-Interests coupled with Fairness.

And furthermore... some additional steps are needed to ensure your successful implementation. So to say.....

In brief ... some Medication.... is necessary...

.... and some ... Surgery also ... is Necessary....

But under No circumstances... the Patient should be Denied of Treatment ...

... Nor Killed ! .... but Cured Successfully !!....

Wish you the Best of Luck !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sudhaama,
    thanks for the comments.
    But under No circumstances... the Patient should be Denied of Treatment ...
    Our clinic states clearly that some patients are out of our purview. Sometimes we allow borderline cases but that is totally at the risk of patients.
    The Hub clinic is more important to us because we want to be able to serve many more patients, and don't want to be known as an irresponsible entity . Hope you see our point.

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing about the thread.

Please don't shut it down. If I did it in a wrong way, then I'm sorry, please don't delete the thread. But I doubt I did anything wrong.

PS: What happened to the English/tamil history section?

Regards. 8)
    Back after a while...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear RR/NOV ,
    I notice that in the last 3 days sice i visited the Hub,the
    thread 'kanchi math Vs jayalalitha'has been taken down&put up quite a few times but a couple of hubbers have filled it with so much filth,that i myself do not see any sense in continuing with it.I request you to delete all offensive posts&let the thread remain in locked position for some more days.There can be another review about it later.With reference to my earlier post,I still maintain that if for some reason you have to edit/delete a thread,plz notify atleast the author before doing it.I really hope people like Mad Max&bad Boy tone down the filth in their posts.Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    'Thilagam on the head' & 'hindi promoted by non-tamil' are temporarily down.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, both are back.
    Former has been moved to Indian History & Culture section, for better coordination.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast