Thread: Specific Problems/Issues

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RR
    // Dear Sudhaama,.... thanks for the comments.//

Su..
    //.. But under No circumstances... the Patient should be Denied of Treatment ... //
    RR
    // Our clinic states clearly that some patients are out of our purview. Sometimes we allow borderline cases but that is totally at the risk of patients....//

So my dear RR... you Consider all of us as YOUR PATIENTS....!!!

... And... Your Forum is a Clinic ... we have come for TREATMENT !!

Wonderful...!!! ... I never said nor meant so... But you are saying so.

For your information Sir, I consider your Hub as a... Forest-Tourist-colony... whereto WE are the Visiting-Tourists... as your GUESTS...and you are our Honourable Host-Friends......

But some amongst us.... the Visitors... there are some SICKLY... PATIENTS TOO... who have entered along with us... surreptiously... about whom we are TOTALLY UNAWARE OF....

Since these patients too ... have been ACCEPTED BY YOU... as your Guests... well we have No objection.. to be hosted along with us... but please give them the DUE MEDICAL-TREATMENT ALSO... before you treat them at par with us...

Otherwise... the Sickness may be contagious... and poison all others who are your Genuine Guest-Visitors... HEALTHY IN ALL RESPECTS.

So both the Groups...the Sick and Healthy ...have ... to be given the due consideration as the INDIVIDUALS DESERVE by means of due co-operation with you as well as with us... the other part of Visitors... who are healthy... and ... are
    .. Very much Interested to see your Organisation thrive well and Advance further towards the SUCCESS of its Positive and Healthy Objective...
    . On which ... I am one amongst your Sincere Well-wishers.

In briedf my points are....

(1) Please don't treat all alike... but in RECIPROCATION to the DEGREE of the Individual's Co-operation with you towards the Healthy Direction.

(2) Your Bye-laws and Regulations are One-sided... needing Re-analysis. It has to be Realistic commensurate with the Field-demands of your ELITE PARTICIPANTS.

(3) You can PUNCH some Symbols to indicate against the Postings... IMMEDIATELY... Within 24 hours.... to INDICATE your CRITICISM beside the words are terms your moderator feels....

(a) DELETION: Defamative... Hence Deleted... will not be tolerated anymore.

(b) CAUTION: Deviating from the Main topic too far.

(c) Warning : Since Provocative towards a Impertinent Controversy.. Your Views called for, prior to our action.

(d)Portions to be deleted since Not Relished by the participants. So blocked for further postings by that Participant... subject to EDITING... in future.

// The Hub clinic is more important to us because we want to be able to serve many more patients, and don't want to be known as an irresponsible entity . Hope you see our point.//

Yes... We wish you all to be RESPONSIBLE towards the Realities... by weeding out the unhealthy growth... but NOT AXE THE VERY ROOT... a Retardatory action deleterious towards the Objective and Healthy Purpose of Your Hub. itself

I reiterate... Your Hub is NOT A CLINIC... But a Healthy Tourist Colony...

We.. INCLUDING ....YOU ....THE ADMINISTRATORS

... all.... have come here...... to... COLLECTIVELY ... ENJOY....
    ..So... Let us approach the matter RATIONALLY AND REALISTICALLY...

... Towards both the Sides... INTERESTS AND OBJECTIVE..

Wish you the Best of Luck in your Endeavour.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement