Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    James Vasanthan Case:

Gounder in senathipathy : Ayyo ivan romba pesuvane

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheran's daughter changes her stance

Damini, director Cheran's daughter who complained about her father, had changed her stance in the court.

She said that she wishes to go with her father, Cheran.

However the final judgment is yet to come. After the previous hearing, Dhamini was sent to her School correspondent’s house for a 15-day counseling.

Dhamini and Chandru have been in a relationship for a couple of years now.

Cheran and party after a background check on the boy, alleged that he and his family had a history in extortion.

Both the parties are now fighting over the custody of Dhamini and the girl, being a major has the right to take a call.

The statement made by Dhamini today at the court might turn the case in favour of Cheran.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post

Damini, director Cheran's daughter who complained about her father, had changed her stance in the court.

However the final judgment is yet to come. After the previous hearing, Dhamini was sent to her School correspondent’s house for a 15-day counseling.

Cheran and party after a background check on the boy, alleged that he and his family had a history in extortion.

Both the parties are now fighting over the custody of Dhamini and the girl, being a major has the right to take a call.

The statement made by Dhamini today at the court might turn the case in favour of Cheran.
    ithu ethuku....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad it all ended well finally! Cant imagine how it would have been if it went in favor of that 'sandhega' case chandru .... Its pretty obvious she didnt know what she was getting into and will realize later her parent's value.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I was threatened that I would be kicked out of films by a few .....oh yeah and I have been working for 35 years so if there r gods who can do that ...do it .....for remember no one can do anything to anyone who loves his work and is a fighter till the last .....and all this for supporting Idukki gold which is a smash hit at the box office ..the majority of the malayalees are a great ppl so what do I care abt a few rotten eggs ... Pratap Pothen
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday I was threatened that I would be kicked out of films by a few .....oh yeah and I have been working for 35 years so if there r gods who can do that ...do it .....for remember no one can do anything to anyone who loves his work and is a fighter till the last .....and all this for supporting Idukki gold which is a smash hit at the box office ..the majority of the malayalees are a great ppl so what do I care abt a few rotten eggs ... Pratap Pothen
    Mallu threat in TFI thread?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Mallu threat in TFI thread?
    why not? we have a kannada threat in TFI thread dont we?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    why not? we have a kannada threat in TFI thread dont we?
    seriously ?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Racial Slurs and Insensitivities in Tamil Cinema

http://www.moviecrow.com/News/3184/o...vity-in-movies

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is the deal with showing the Mukesh part before each movies, do they want ppl to puke before the movie? or after the movie?

People are not gonna smoke more or less because of some scenes in cinema, Its their individual choice.
    God bless all