Page 115 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    funny thingsythan pootu pottu puttitangale sir..
    New thread started:
    http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...appened-in-TFI
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gayakudu Audio Launch [Ethachayaga paathen]

shoking harris jayaraj ethukku ippadi ragasiyama ARR kailla villararu!!!?see at 1:20:24

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Actress attempts suicide at Chennai police commissioner's office

Not sure I remember Maya the actress ... ?

CHENNAI: Kollywood actress Maya, a Congress cadre, attempted suicide in front of the Chennai city police commissioner's office at Vepery here on Wednesday to protest against the imprisonment of former Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa in a disproportionate assets case.

Maya and her daughter, Gunapriya, came to the commissioner's office carrying kerosene in a can at 12.30pm. Police personnel prevented Maya when she tried to douse herself in kerosene, in an apparent attempt to commit self-immolation.

The Vepery police took Maya into custody and questioned her.

"I have decided to end my and my daughter's lives for the sake of Jayalalithaa," she said.

Maya has acted in MGR-starrer "Amarakaviyam" and in Rajinikanth movie "Garjanai."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/44702378.cms

Post Thanks / Like
    http://silverscreen.in/news/kochadai...tax-fraud-case

KOCHADAIIYAAN TAX FRAUD CASE

A tax fraud case has been registered against the Kochadaiiyaan team. The film was granted tax exemption around the time of its release, but according to a recent complaint, theatres in the city still collect entertainment tax. As a result, it is being alleged that the production house MediaOne Global Entertainment made significant profits owing to this fraud. The local court, after hearing the case, has directed the police to investigate further into the matter.

Directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth Ashwin, the 3D film with actor Rajinikanth in the lead released in May this year. Despite its all star cast, the film managed only a decent opening at the box office.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    He trolled Vivek today and now getting blasted left, right and center by Vivek and his followers.

i saw this guy in TIMES NOW supporting ADMK.. he calls himself as IT wing of ADMK.. he participated in the show hosted by Arnab..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    i saw this guy in TIMES NOW supporting ADMK.. he calls himself as IT wing of ADMK.. he participated in the show hosted by Arnab..
    HR, I too saw that video. He did not answer even a single question asked by Arnab. Endha kelvi kettaalum naan Subramanian Swamya pathi mattum dhaan pesvuvennu oru mudivoda vandhaapla. The way he kept nodding his head was hilarious.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was very hilarious... Entha oru kelvikkum sariyana pathil sollale... Arnab left right vaankitaar..!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    “விஜய் டிவில சிம்புவுடன் சண்டை போட்டது ச்சும்மா செட்டப்புதான்..” நடிகர் பிருத்விராஜ் வெளியிட்ட ரகசியம்..!

http://www.tamilcinetalk.com/actor-p...h-actor-simbu/

appe simbu 'naan nallavan...vallavan.. aanmeegam..' ellam nadipputhan pola!nalla vanthkittu irekke pa dimbu!!
    விஜய் டிவியில் நான் அழுதது நிஜம்: சிம்பு

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Swami-gaL targets love-failed subjects ... started his next innings now

Nithyananda looks out for Nayantara?!

The latest rumour thst is spreading faster than a forest fire is that Nithyananda invited Nayantara to visit him at the Ashramam to attain a peace of mind. Nayan has already had bad experiences in her love life and has decided to never love again.

Even though many actors tried to get close to her as friends, she did bot let it happen. She is totally focused on her career in acting now abd is busy with a lot of movies too. And now, to ease her sufferings, it seems Nithyananda has invited her to spend time at the Ashram. Nayantara was born Christian and converted to Hinduism for love and has not responded to his invite yet says rumours.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/Nithyanand...il-news-115642
    Lol!

I have met a few devotees of him (unknowingly) that they belong to this institute, they insisted he is "innocent" in Ranjitha's case! and some medical tests are being done to prove this.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye