Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Yuvan Live in Concert! Well done Yuvan!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuvan's voice was very jerky (as he was landing) at the start of IRagai pole song... It only got right from 'kannoram' line... But this vijay tv has redone it they played the original song... and then joined it with the live performance...

Also, few other songs were redone i believe...
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan View Post
    i enjoyed that IR-YSR episode. as you say, it got lil bored as it progressed, but then that WCM kind of song was too good

Oru nalil song received claps and screams throughout the song. did u notice... heck of the song!!!

IRagai pole's entry... superA irundhadhu.... i still remember the response of the crowd during the show.... thrilled!!!

I did not like choreography of 7g bgm but the music
    yep! is there an mp3 version of this song available online or any CD available of the show?
    Last edited by jinju; 13th February 2011 at 02:14 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan View Post
    . But this vijay tv has redone it they played the original song... and then joined it with the live performance...

Also, few other songs were redone i believe...
    Really? I was mad at Yuvan because I thought he did not sing any of the songs live (except loosu penne). I have only seen 3/4th of the first day's show so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes nerd. Vijay TV pannina vElai thaan...

Coz, when yuvan was landing, he started 'iragai pole'. At that time his voice was very jerky (landing fear nu nenaikkaren) and it sounded very funny at that time.. lol.

Vijay TV
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like

Nerd, watch this video. Recorded during the concert (noise adhigam). But still you can hear yuvan's original singing. He gets it right only from 'tholaiyamal tholaindhene'...

Vijay TV
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    I came across few tweets that blamed yuvan for not singing live... But as a person who watched it live, i assure you, every song was sung live in the concert. Vijay tv pannina golmal-ku yuvan mEla pazhi varudhu.

Even Tanvi's humming in nee thane has been modified by Vijay tv.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finished watching the concert yesterday. Biggest highlight was the 7G instrumental. Excellent recreation by the orchestra. Shreya was not at her best while singing ninaithu ninaithu but the diction was just perfect. Raja-Yuvan WCM piece was a mega bore, thankfully Ameer saved us. Overall was an enjoyable watch.

I for one do not like to see musicians begging for the crowd to cheer them. I could not help but think of Raja sir's concert in '05 where the crowd involuntarily clapped after certain ludes were played by the orchestra, even after Raja sir asked the crowd to remain silent

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Excellent recreation by the orchestra.
    ரொம்பச் சரி. இசைக் கலைஞர்கள் அருமையா வாசிச்சாங்க. சதா, அருண்மொழி, பிரபாகர் என ராஜாவின் பட்டறையிலிருந்து வந்து கலக்கியிருந்தாங்க. ஷங்கர் மகாதேவன் பாடிய மேற்கே மேற்கே பாடல், கார்த்திக் பாடிய கண் பேசும் வார்த்தைகள், ஷேரேயா - கூட்டணி பாடிய ஐய்யய்யோ .. மனத்தைக் கவர்ந்தது. பூவெல்லாம் கேட்டுப்பார், தினா போன்ற படங்களிலிருந்து பாடல்களை எதிர்பார்த்து ஏமாந்தேன். மிர்ச்சி சிவா கலகலப்பாக வைத்திருந்தார். சிம்புவிடம் நல்ல மாமனார் அமைய ஆண்டவனை பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன் என கலாய்த்தது கலக்கல். பிரேம்ஜியை மைக்கேல் ஜாக்சனின் சித்தி பையன் என அறிமுகப் படுத்தியது சூப்பர். பாஸ் என்கிற பாஸ்கரன் படத்தை பார்த்து சிரிக்காத யுவன் என ஆர்யா சொன்னது பெரிய நகைப்பினை வரவழைத்தது. ராஜா அமீரை கலாய்த்ததும் அருமை. ஹரிச்சரனை "தமிழ்-ல பேசு" எனச் சொல்லிவிட்டு, அவருக்கு நன்றி சொல்லும் போது "Thanks, thanks you!" எனப் பேசியது இன்னும் சிரிப்பு.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Finished watching the concert yesterday. Biggest highlight was the 7G instrumental. Excellent recreation by the orchestra. Shreya was not at her best while singing ninaithu ninaithu but the diction was just perfect. Raja-Yuvan WCM piece was a mega bore, thankfully Ameer saved us. Overall was an enjoyable watch.

I for one do not like to see musicians begging for the crowd to cheer them. I could not help but think of Raja sir's concert in '05 where the crowd involuntarily clapped after certain ludes were played by the orchestra, even after Raja sir asked the crowd to remain silent
    Ithan matteru
    Performed 'Ninaithu ninathu' in Yuvan Shankar Raja Concert, chennai. Heart touching composition. Apologies for my voice being a li'l choked, got quite emotional while singing.
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nowadays very less Yuvan news. Sorry to see a good talent fading away without reaching its full potential. Let God give him good direction.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567