Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Live in Concert! Well done Yuvan!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    S I I L

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got two Blue Pass from Think Music India

First 50 rows are blue pass rows. Second 50 rows are brown pass rows (issued at YMCA).

I'm gonna sit closer to the stage i think
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Promotion @ EA, Chennai.

http://bit.ly/fk6tcM

Sema mass! Yuvan.....................
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done!

Attended the concert yesterday. An amazing show. Rockstar performance!

Very huge crowd and thundering applause for all songs, especially for Iragai pole, Evandi unna pethan etc.

IR sang Ariyadha Vayasu. IR-Yuvan played a show (they said it was an impromptu play). Conversing in a song. That received wonderful response from the crowd.

Wanted to write more. But nEraminmai kaaranamAga ippodhaikku niruthikkaren. Will come and write later today or tomorrow.

Iragai pole song intro-ku sema response. Truly amazing show!

Will post pics soon!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a sample:

http://i56.tinypic.com/sgriqe.jpg

That's none other our Yuvan

Iragai pole entry!!!!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow!!! what a concert... semma mass.. huge crowd like some katchi meeting...yuvan's intro was like mj i mean michael jackson..chuma adhurdichla......everybody was shouting on the top of their lungs " thalaiva".....n lots of hoardings...unfortunately me and vasanth sat almost the very last of the ground but soon after the thala intro we all (almost 1000 ppl) ran towards the front just like mj concert jumping over the fence...police couldn do anything about it ..lol..then ore noise howl whistle dhaan..VR was sitting in the front but soon we came close to him..the show rocked throughout.. not even one moment was boring..some of the best moments
    1. thala intro( grand orchestration followed by nann mahan alla climax bgm...crowd went crazy..running towrds front pushing police..)
    2. neethaanae by thalaivar..shaky at the start seeing the huge crowd but then thalaivar gelled well and gained confidence sooner...
    3. shiva intro
    4. venkat prabhu and family song..aezhaelu thalaimurai.. just before they sang each of them spoke a few words about yuvan and their fav yuvan song..as usual pavadharini started petering in english..yuvan semma kalaai from behind ""tamil tamil" n huge from crowd
    5. ameer speech..he said the same thing that yuvan worked without salary for raam and vedhai for his entry into movies and success..semma response from crowd
    6. aduthu gowtam menon ..he ended his speech saying "i have worked with harris( crowd ) arrehamn but never worked with yuvan. .. n said he will soon work with yuvan..loud cheer from crowd
    7.yuvan came in saying simbhu is not around and started singing loose penne.. soon after he finished simbhu appeared (dramatic entry)and sang loose penne again(yuvan sang better actually)
    next song dhaan semma response from crowd.. went raptures.. " evan di unna pethan" appa chance'ae illa crowd was like
    8. jai and his hilarious hindi speech..more than that shiva kalaachufied him like hell...
    9.thuli thuli song excellently sung and choreographed
    10. jeeva speech followed by oru kal oru kannadi with tremendous response...
    11.bgm of 7g followed by ninaithu nnaith(scintillating..me and vasanth were literally in tears)
    12.arya's speech followd by grand yuvan second entry...it was truly awesome..hung in a crane and moved all over the ground..finally landing up the stage only to start with immensely popular iragai pole... crowd kaekavae vaenom during this period ...ecstacy at the highest level...
    13.jalsa pannunga da with all the chennai 28 team on the stage...
    14.rajini and surya spoke a few words about yuvan(recorded)
    15.the main highlight came towrds the end with illayaraja entry..with yuvan on the piano..both sang a superb wetsrn classical song .. no other intrument.. it was simply awesome.. dono how to explain that...followed by ariyadhu vayasu...came thundering response from crowd...

overall the show is a huge success and a milestone for chennai..never befor a concert this gand would have been held in chennai.. extravagant!! awesome sets , laser, giant screens,amazing orchestra arrangement, yuvan was super cool thpughout very unlike him, he was extremely comfortable and spoke very open...huge crowd,never before seen sets, man the show is a huge victory for yuvan fans..our long lasting quench finally came true...the huge crowd stayed till late midnight cheering with the same energy till the very end..that tells the story..the concert is a landmark triumph for music..

Post Thanks / Like
    Karthik for the write-up!

Shiva's intro was ROTFL worth!

I still cannot believe that IR-Yuvan's play was impromptu. The tune that Yuvan played with english verse is awesome. Raja and Yuvan conversed in English. so nice it was

Super Star was humble enough to say "avar kooda sErndhu padam pandra vaaippu innum varala". The whole crowd went mad and screamed! Rajni
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some clips on youtube and WOW what an outcome

Really hope he repeats the same magic abroad (London) in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like

Yuvan's entry for Iragai pole song! The most exciting moment in the concert!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast