Page 13 of 397 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kugan's Kitchen Part 6

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kugans Kitchen thread friends,

I tried Enna Kathirikkai by Selviem , Pepper Rasam (ISKCON) by Nov and Sesame Cabbage Poriyal by Kugan. All bacame a hit and thanks for sharing the recipes

If anybody knows thoothuvalai thuvayal and rasam recipes means, pls post it. Thanks in Advance.
    Thanks
    Karthika

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuganka,

Take care of ur health,Will miss u a lot.
    My wishes for ur speedy recovery.
    Thanks
    Aarthii
    First say to yourself what you would be;
    and then do what you have to do.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    bkarthika, I don't have a recipe for thoothuvalai thuvayal. But amma makes a rasam using thoothuvalai and musumusukai leaves... very effective for cold. Amma adds thoothuvalai to the usual coconut chutney. They say thoothuvalai has a heating property and so it shouldn't be consumed in excess.

I found this thoothuvalai thuvayal recipe from google search... just chk it n see if it interests you...
    http://homecookreceipes.blogspot.com...th-greens.html
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear K,
    Praying for you and your family. Have a safe trip to India. God will take care of all your health issues. Our prayers are with you.

Suja

Post Thanks / Like
    kugan your post brought tears to my eyes. Why, kugan why.
    You have been very generous with your recipes, and very prompt with your replies, then why? A very kind person that I know. Take care kugan, God will be with you. Our prayers are always with you. Take care, Rose75

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kuganka,

First of all, my heartfelt congratulations for your new thread! Congrats too for your son's and nephew's success in UPSR. Send my regards to them.

So many new recipes and all seem to be so tempting Mango halwa looks absolutely

Didn't know you had problems with your kidneys. It's hard to guess when you're ever so accommodating and helpful in trying out new recipes and giving the same to others. And even with this health problems, you actually cooked 100 thosais for your niece's friends? hats off to you!

Don't worry about your health. God is there, looking out to kind people like you. I've not met you personally but i can sense your kindness and humbleness through all your posts. I'm very sure you'll recover fast and be back here in no time at all. Take care of your health. Have a safe and wonderful journey to India
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kugan I feel very sad to hear this. Our prayers are with you. Do not worry, see a good doctor and get treated. Take care Kugan.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    bkarthika, I don't have a recipe for thoothuvalai thuvayal. But amma makes a rasam using thoothuvalai and musumusukai leaves... very effective for cold. Amma adds thoothuvalai to the usual coconut chutney. They say thoothuvalai has a heating property and so it shouldn't be consumed in excess.

I found this thoothuvalai thuvayal recipe from google search... just chk it n see if it interests you...
    http://homecookreceipes.blogspot.com...th-greens.html
    dev,
    Thanks for the link! I will check it out and try it in this weekend! Me and my son is having heavy cold. I heard of this thoothuvalai. So i thought i will ask recipes for this and try.
    Thanks
    Karthika

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karthika, if u r interested, I can get the rasam recipe from mom and post it...
    “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else.” - Geoffrey Gaberino

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Karthika, if u r interested, I can get the rasam recipe from mom and post it...
    dev,
    No need to ask this question....Pls get the recipe from ur mom and post it. I will be very happy!....Thanks in Advance
    Thanks
    Karthika