Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cyber Crimes, Archival Data & Their Investigation

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know what to say. I don't have the time right now and I need this information for next week. I don't even know how to do a snap shot into website and no time to learn at this stage.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sarna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ramona, please look at the top row keys in ur keyboard... u will find F1 F2 F3..... F11 F12.... next to F12, u will see a key PrintScreen/SysRQ.... just press it once.... by pressing the key, the whole content on ur monitor screen will get copied.

then go to Start -> Run and type mspaint..... u will get a paint window... now do paste or press CNTRL+V.... now the contents of ur monitor screen will get pasted. Now save the file in .jpeg format and upload in www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com..... and post the link here.
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarna
    Ramona, please look at the top row keys in ur keyboard... u will find F1 F2 F3..... F11 F12.... next to F12, u will see a key PrintScreen/SysRQ.... just press it once.... by pressing the key, the whole content on ur monitor screen will get copied.

then go to Start -> Run and type mspaint..... u will get a paint window... now do paste or press CNTRL+V.... now the contents of ur monitor screen will get pasted. Now save the file in .jpeg format and upload in www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com..... and post the link here.
    Will try sometime later. Too busy preparing other related work for this new week and it might take me some time to try what you say and get it right. My desktop also has a number of personal and confidential files showing. I don't think I'll be able to simply print it out and make it public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12