http://songsmoviez.com/dl-telugu-482-1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    Calm down, calm down. Have a look at this:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n.../calm-down.jpg

I am sure if he hears what all we are talking, Illayaraja is going to ask us, "petromax dhaan venumaa"?
    thank you thank you Suresh enna oru soft sword'le kolai panniyiruppaanga neenga kaapaththalana ..
    I hope IR does not read these pages.. we put his music and personality and psychology (sometimes inadvertently) under a microscope here.
    We rather have him do his music without any self-consciousness which is why he never revisits his own work, I think.
    By seriously, I meant he does put in some more thought and preparation in to the orchestration and recording. (eg for Guru and pazhassi rAja - he advised that the score should be orchestral - not jazzy/rock and went to write the music in that format)
    I dont think he tries his tunes over and over again. Every tune is just "born" as it were - no plastic surgery on it . It is up to the director to pick it.
    (SoftSword - you ok now ? pErE bayangarama irukku )

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    appushiva,

Not only in Spencer Plaza, MWs all over India have been shut down.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kiru,
    i am alright... jus a bit surprised/annoyed when people speak without trust...
    some say, 'good that he takes this album seriously' - so other albums he did without any sincerity? aint that contrasting to what he has been?
    and they say, 'good tune is a matter of chance for him' - ordinary tune/special tune is only to us, for the composers, they compose every tune with love, if they are not satisfied they would not even churn it out in the first place... thats for any composer, then imagine the uncompromising IR...

the time from announcement of this movie to release is exposing the weakest of the souls here... the people who know he is a genius, but they don hav faith in him... they know he is uncomparable, but they would compare him with day before yesterday's musicians... they use to worry for there is no proper heir for his talent, but they would suggest that his album would come good with the help of his sons...

kaetta... engalukkum theriyum album arumayaa varumnu, aanaa...... apdinu iluppeenga..
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post, SoftSword!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    the people who know he is a genius, but they don hav faith in him..

well said SS...

sila paer IR fans nu solluvaanga.. aana avanga kaetkirathu ellam ARR/Yuvan/HJ/Some english albums aa irukkum..

Ean intha oara vanjanainu therila.. ivangalukku IR fan a soldrathukku perumai ya irukku..bt their soul needs some more tunes than IR tunes..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SoftSword

After all Raja is a human (atleast in human form ). Recently in an interview Arunmozhi said, Raja has given chance to Arunmozhi to do BGM for a movie (the one n only movie Vijay & Ajith acted together). This does not mean his lost interest or something similar, tell me something about about this?. Avaru ella padathukkum equal importance kodikkiraar appadinu sonna namala naame emaathikkura maathiri. BTW i don't know what is the connection between sincerity and giving importance
    Last edited by San_K; 23rd March 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of music will a film composed by Raja get? We don't know and cannot predict also. He has an inbuilt sophisticated Music composing Engine which is highly powerful anyday. The power is same, in terms of musical creativity, till the day Raja breathes. Its like guessing if God is there. We cannot conclude, likewise we cannot predict what outcome will Raja give for a film. One thing is sure. Agreed there are LOT of films which are not up to mark but are remembered today only for great Music by Raja. At same time, there are not that many films in Raja's musical history where he failed to deliver good music for a film which is/was appreciated by public. Only that level we can predict. Like nadhi moolam, rishi moolam, it is Isai Moolam which is totally not in our control. And actually this unpredictability is also one factor which keeps us interested!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by San_K View Post
    SoftSword

After all Raja is a human (atleast in human form ). Recently in an interview Arunmozhi said, Raja has given chance to Arunmozhi to do BGM for a movie (the one n only movie Vijay & Ajith acted together). This does not mean his lost interest or something similar, tell me something about about this?. Avaru ella padathukkum equal importance kodikkiraar appadinu sonna namala naame emaathikkura maathiri. BTW i don't what is the connection between sincerity and giving importance
    Sanjeevi,

exceptions cannot be examples.
    those were the ones he outsourced and so was the outcome... but with NEPV everyone knows the project is yearning for an IR musical and he has accepted it heartfully. apram inga yaen andha doubtu?

i always believed that sincerity - giving importance - commitment are all interrelated... illayaa? english'um thappadhaan padichenaa?
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    i am alright... jus a bit surprised/annoyed when people speak without trust...
    some say, 'good that he takes this album seriously' - so other albums he did without any sincerity? aint that contrasting to what he has been?
    and they say, 'good tune is a matter of chance for him' - ordinary tune/special tune is only to us, for the composers, they compose every tune with love, if they are not satisfied they would not even churn it out in the first place... thats for any composer, then imagine the uncompromising IR...

the time from announcement of this movie to release is exposing the weakest of the souls here... the people who know he is a genius, but they don hav faith in him... they know he is uncomparable, but they would compare him with day before yesterday's musicians... they use to worry for there is no proper heir for his talent, but they would suggest that his album would come good with the help of his sons...

kaetta... engalukkum theriyum album arumayaa varumnu, aanaa...... apdinu iluppeenga..