Page 321 of 401 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by senthilv.com View Post
    +1

Social media is completely new ball game. It requires entirely different approach and reaching out.

Ilayathalam problem is there are already other Raja page maintained unofficially by others which has 100K members, 30k members etc... It is not easy effort to bring ppl from other pages/groups to official page.

It will probably happen but will take lot more time and effort.

+1

The name Ilayathalam itself is a problem. Who knows it is Ilayaraja's official page and who will believe immediately. It should be named with 'Ilaiyaraaja' since it is official. I think, instead of creating another page like Ilayathalam they should have to acquire the existing unofficial some famous 'Ilayaraja' FB page and make it official

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by San_K View Post
    +1

The name Ilayathalam itself is a problem. Who knows it is Ilayaraja's official page and who will believe immediately. It should be named with 'Ilaiyaraaja' since it is official. I think, instead of creating another page like Ilayathalam they should have to acquire the existing unofficial some famous 'Ilayaraja' FB page and make it official
    mmm... even Raghavan's team did the same for raaja.com, I guess!
    Shri.Ilayaraja paid some money to the fan who was having the address earlier!
    I think Raghavan and his team are waiting for Shri.Ilayaraja's approval to launch the site!
    Last edited by baroque; 2nd November 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by San_K View Post
    +1

+ 1

Yes. Ilayathalam is almost like re-branding Raja. I was confused when it first time. So branding is another challenge on top of social media execution. Basically, it is not possible to ride on just Raja's name. I'm sure they are aware of the challenge but it requires a good team and lot of effort. Their current approach could be something like soft launch before an big official launch but I don't know if they are anticipating that amount of work.
    My video blogs on storytelling in Ilayaraja songs --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...7EZL2qTp7nmqPH

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Chennai fans:

Gundello Godari - Audio cds are available at the following place

M/S JAYAM AUDIO 3/5, Mangapathi Street, Chintadripet,
    Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Pincode : 600002
    TEL: 044-28455385

I also heard that a Ilayaraaja Fans group from Coimbatore has ordered 60 audio cds of gundello godari congrats

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am watching "Thee" (Tamil Version of Deewar) on KTV. The background score is atrocious. The story has great emotional moments but the background score kills them. If IR had scored for this movie, he would have enhanced the impact of this movie and made it successful.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/user/STARVIJA...tta+isai+gnani

Idhayam Thotta isai Gnani total 5 Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Raaja will present a unplugged version and here are the photos

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kr View Post
    I am watching "Thee" (Tamil Version of Deewar) on KTV. The background score is atrocious. The story has great emotional moments but the background score kills them. If IR had scored for this movie, he would have enhanced the impact of this movie and made it successful.
    Kr, I saw that one in KTV yesterday.. Music is by M.S.V. BGM must have been scored by one of his assistants Joseph Krishna & co.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Yesterday's Junior vikatan:

ஜான்சி ராணி மாதிரி ஆந்திராவில் அசகாய வீராங்கனையாக வாழ்ந்த ராணி ருத்ரம்மாதேவி கேரக்டரில் நடிக்கிறார் அனுஷ்கா. இளையராஜா இசையில் தமிழ், தெலுங்கு, மலையாளம் என, மூன்று மொழிகளில் உருவாகும் இந்தப் படத்தின் பட்ஜெட் 50 கோடி ரூபாயாம்.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ilayathalam: Hi all,
    We are shooting the promo for the unplugged concert that Maestro will be performing of his favourite film and non-film songs.
    Ilayathalam has decided to include 20 - 30 people from our fan page to attend the promo shoot where Maestro will sing 2 -3 songs on the piano with other musicians.
    Anyone interested please don't comment but just hit the "Like" button to this post. We will randomly choose the winners. We are very happy with the contestants who came to the studio earlier for the rehearsals. Maestro was really pleased.
    - Ilayathalam
    u r yet to like...
    pl like to get a chance...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater