Page 200 of 401 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mohanraja View Post
    பொதுவாக ராஜாவின் ரசிகர்களில் அவரைப் பற்றிய தேடலில் உச்சம் அடைந்த பிறகு அவர் மீதான சமீபத்திய குற்றசாட்டுகள் குறைகள் பற்றி அக்கறை கொள்பவர்கள் மிகக் குறைவு. அந்த மனிதனின் திறமைக்கு இது சான்று எடுத்துக்கொள்ளலாம். அதே போல் பல தரப்பு ரசிகர்கள் உண்டு. ஸ்பீல்பெர்க் படங்களுக்கு இன்றும் ஜான் வில்லியம்ஸ் இசை அமைப்பதும் பல வருடங்களாக மிகச் சிறப்பாக என்னியோ மோரிகோன் இசை அமைத்து வருவதையும் போல் ராஜாவும் வளமான தனது இசைப் பாணியுடன் இசை அமைக்க வேண்டும். அவரை இன்றைய திரையுலகம் இன்னும் நன்றாகப் பயன்படுத்திக் கொள்ளவேண்டும் என்ற எளிய ஆனால் பேராசையைக் கொண்ட பாமர இசை ரசிகர்களில் நானும் ஒருவன். எனவே இன்னும் புதிதாக தெரிந்து கொள்ள இருக்கிறதா என்று 'சிலருக்கு எரிச்சலூட்டும்' இந்தத் திரிக்கு பல வருடங்களாக வருகிறேன்.
    உங்களிடம் இருந்து இன்னும் செய்திகள் எதிர்பார்த்து தான் இன்றும் வந்தேன். ராஜா தான் என் வாழ்க்கையில் புதிய நண்பர்கள் பலரைத் தந்தார் என்பதால் ..எனக்கு இதுவும் ஒரு அனுபவம் தான்.
    ungal edhirpaarppai solvadhil thavrondrum illai - aanaal thevai illaamal - raajavin "oyndhu ozindha Kaalam" idhu endru kudharkamaana sol prayogam seidhaal adharkku "erichchalaana" badhilayum neenga edhirpaarkka vendum. adharku mael enakku ungaLidam solvadharku edhuvum illai.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-glove View Post
    I understand a lot of what you are saying, but I find discussions here to be pointless and immesurably shrinked in context of larger things. I might have sounded darn serious before. But things have changed. They found a giant sized tumor in my rectum.
    i feel that quitting is never a solution. if this is the right decision, then raaja should have quit much before (like his advisors are telling now).
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    irir123,

Heard from a person yesterday that the audio rights were sold for 1.8cr and that GVM has taken all the tunes Raja had composed (alternate tunes for same situation) saying that he wants to use all of them in the movie. He also said that a person known to him heard the full 'Saindhu Saindhu' and was pissed with GVM because the charanams are supposed to be terrific. I don't think this will be dropped. GVM being a good businessman will try to extract maximum mileage. My feeling is something is happening and we will probably get to hear about the music soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jai,

Well said. Singers have changed now and no use saying 'Oh, SOB is missed' and all. Ofcourse there is none in the new gen who happen to have a stature or talent to maych SPB but as you said thing have moved along and so has Raja. The surprising part is that Raja seems to be more ready to move forward than us fans Whether it be the synth or the choice of singers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sureshs65 - you poured milk n honey in my tummy! danke, dhanyavadh, shukhriyaa!

aanaa namma aalu oru situationukku 10 tune podara aalaachhey!! eppadi GVM took all the tunes and gonna use them in the film ?? enakku therinju, 'saantha chakkubhai', 'aayiram thalai vangiya aboorva sigamani' - indha madhiri padangal had 30 plus songs and the movies had 3-4 intervals! and makkals found time to watch them in touring talkies!!

Post Thanks / Like
    irir123.

I don't think Raja would have composed the full songs. Maybe only the pallavi lines would be used by him in the movie.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    irir123,

Heard from a person yesterday that the audio rights were sold for 1.8cr ....
    awesome..what is the going rate for movies..like GVM's ? Maybe the other tunes will be sold as ringtones

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Video~ Maestro at Ramanashram Lucky are those who sang along with Sir!

Btw, கூட்டத்தோட கூட்டமா தான் நிற்கிரார்! திரி தப்பிச்சுதுடா சாமீ
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    irir123,

Heard from a person yesterday that the audio rights were sold for 1.8cr and that GVM has taken all the tunes Raja had composed (alternate tunes for same situation) saying that he wants to use all of them in the movie. He also said that a person known to him heard the full 'Saindhu Saindhu' and was pissed with GVM because the charanams are supposed to be terrific. I don't think this will be dropped. GVM being a good businessman will try to extract maximum mileage. My feeling is something is happening and we will probably get to hear about the music soon.
    idhukku enna arththam?
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes View Post
    idhukku enna arththam?

Adhukku enna arththam enraal : Suresh has just copy-pasted the info written in some another forum

The real meaning was ( as I also follow the same "another forum" ) : that person felt why GVM did not release the full song as teaser ( when it has such a nice charanam ).