Page 160 of 401 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    GVM, seekarama NEPV audio release pannunga. Engalukku verai kadai pesi bore adikkuthu.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SVN View Post
    Neenga vera, avar 'himesh reshammiya', 'Shankar Ehsan Loy', Salim Sulaimaan range kku appuram, Lucky Ali, Adnaan Saami range-kku kooda poiduvaaru... Kaetta, idhu bijnez Adhu art-nnu edho oLaruvaaru! Enakkennavo indha project take-off aagumOnne sandhegam thaan!

Saw the Viswaroopam trailor. Dialogues remind you of the pathetic kadavul-paadhi mirugam paathi kalavai naan part of Alavandhaan! Low cost SFX, doing doing hero soundtrack, done-to-death pseudo dialogues... Pretty much like Alavandhaan! Ayyosaar! Konjam Thevar Magan, Mahanadhi,Kurudhippunal Kamal-a koppdungo saamiyov!
    Correct. Generally trailer will be much better than actual movie. Here trailer itself was not that good. May be Kamal is slowing down. Even his katak was not that great.

I am scared that he will become like Dev Anand(Acted as hero till end)

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அட.. நிஜமாகவே கமலை ஹாலிவுட் காரன் கூப்பிட்டுருகான். கெட்டிக்காரன் எங்க இருந்தாலும் ஓஹோ தான்.
    http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-ne...Rings-producer.ஹதம்

நான் என்றென்றும் விரும்பும் கமல் படம் அன்பே சிவம், ராஜா சார் கூட இல்லையே என்று ஏங்கிய படமும் அதுதான்.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raja_fan View Post
    Pesi theerppom vaa-nnu kamal thaane sonnaaru. adhaan. Pesi theerppom
    Pesiye Ilayarajavai theerthuralaamnu plan aaa Ungala maathiri aatkaLai THeerthuttu thaan pesaNum! btw, its ThEdi TheerppOm Vaa!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad_subbu View Post
    Why would we expect IR to say good things about his Juniors? Same rule should apply for both. Is it not?
    Yes, I never questioned that right

adhu nAn illai - vERa yArO

ARR can choose to appreciate / criticize rAsA, adhu avaOrda right! rAsA can choose to appreciate younger MDs or not, adhu avarOda righttu

Both of them can be appreciated / criticized by you, me & everybody - adhu namma righttu

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rajaramsgi View Post
    அட.. நிஜமாகவே கமலை ஹாலிவுட் காரன் கூப்பிட்டுருகான். கெட்டிக்காரன் எங்க இருந்தாலும் ஓஹோ தான்.
    http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-ne...Rings-producer.ஹதம்

நான் என்றென்றும் விரும்பும் கமல் படம் அன்பே சிவம், ராஜா சார் கூட இல்லையே என்று ஏங்கிய படமும் அதுதான்.

Periya matter thaan. Producer periya aal. Kamal deserved such opportunities long time back. He was continously pushing envelope for a very long time until recently when he could not afford to buy any more envelopes

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    Yes, I never questioned that right

adhu nAn illai - vERa yArO

ARR can choose to appreciate / criticize rAsA, adhu avaOrda right! rAsA can choose to appreciate younger MDs or not, adhu avarOda righttu

Both of them can be appreciated / criticized by you, me & everybody - adhu namma righttu
    Eppadi sadarana makkal pesuvadharkkum Thalaivargal pesuvadharkum vidyasam ulladho, adhepole naam pesuvadarkum esai thalaivargal pesuvadharkum vidyasam undu.

Naam pesuvadai yaarum kandukolla maatargal. Aanal avargal pesuvadai rasigargal koorndhu gavanipaargal.

Because of all that only these forums are getting interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ir should say X about Y. Rahman should say Z about IR. Mbbs doctor prescribe paNnittArpA? Can somebody recommend these fellers as speech writers for Raja and Rahman. And they can't even see the irony of the megalomania which leads them to prescribe behaviour for Raja and Rahman. Someone said it is ironic I(plum) talk about arrogance. What irony? I know everything about an arrogant mind. Who better than me to identify your arrogance? . First of all, have the humility to understand that a creative mind of the order of Raja will not think like yours. You simply cannot presume avarukkum rendu kannu dhaane, avarum naanum onnu. You aren't. Try to accomodate different ways and behaviour, esp from a genius. And try to first understand what he is saying before getting sanctimonious. If not, you are just an arrogant pri*k who doesn't even have the volume of genius and achievement of the arrogant man whose arrogance you criticise.If your response is to point my character flaws, please understand that that's so not the point. You can evaluate me at your level for we are both insignificants with nothing but empty invective to throw in forumsdz. But if you presume you have the wisdom, experience, knowledge of psychology, and understanding of human mind to come with your half baked theories on Raja, then I must say I have never met a megalomaniac like you. Glad to meet you, humility mafia.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vallavare,

Sorry..It is "Thedi theerppom vaa", my mistake.

Sari...appadinnaa thedi thaan theerkkanum...Kamalai thaan thedittirukkom..

Ithanai naalaa english padathai kaapi adichchu thamizhla eduththum, thamizh pesum nallulagam adhu theriyaama avarai "ulaga naayagan"nnu kondaadinaangale...aamaam correct thaan...Kamal kuthirai ottina gundu chatti, thamizhnaadu thaan. Ulagame namakku thamizh naadu thaane...adhanaala avar nichayam "Ulaga naayagan" thaan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Avar thalaivar illai. Kalaignar. (Not mk). Kalaignnukkum thalaivanukkum vidhyaasam theriyAma, art-la politics paNNa ninaikkum ivargaLai pOndravargaL edhirpAppadhu dhaan humility, politeness.
    endru tha|iyum indha humilty dhaagam. Endru madiyum engaL politeness mOgam?