Page 129 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr Anil Srinivasan, I hope you would be reading this thread. I wish to convert this unsavoury situation into a happy occasion by requesting you to share your thoughts and analysis on Ilaiyaraja's music that has impacted you here, if you could. While we are emotional att imes and get carried away, I would like to assure you that we are a well-behaved bunch in this forum, and for all the amateurness of the knowledge we possess here in this forum, there is many a brilliant mind capable of recognising good music, and understanding theoretical concepts when explained.

I sincerely request you to consider participation in this forum and share your thoughts on Raja's music from a professional musician's POV, when and if time permits.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plum,

I do not know which social media you are talking about. if it is Facebook, I do not know what to say. It has an absolute bunch of jokers there and sometimes their only job seems to be to put down anyone doing any good work on Raja. Earlier there was a rather unsavory discussion about Rajendra, who used to analyse Raja songs on Kalaignar TV. Absolutely unnecessary comments were passed on his good work. That is one 'thirundhaadha kootam'.

I too hope Anil is not stung by criticism in that forum. If it is some other forum, I don't know what happened and cannot comment. If it is the Facebook forum, all I can tell Anil is that they will criticize almost anyone.

I also feel bad that Anil is stung by this criticism. I too along with you assure him that in this forum, we respect all musicians and I too would apologize to him if something said here had hurt his sentiments. We would definitely welcome him with open arms here.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the musicians and organizers meeting offstage after the HTNI concert:

http://t.co/1kwlraQp

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    Here are the musicians and organizers meeting offstage after the HTNI concert:
    http://t.co/1kwlraQp
    நன்றி சுரேஷ்65

வீடியோ அவசியம் பாருங்கப்பா ... அப்படியா? ன்னு தெரிஞ்சுகிட பழைய விஷயங்களை நெறைய பேர் சொல்றாங்க.worth listening to some old musicians who were part of the orginal HTNI recording sessions. கார்த்திக் ராஜா மெச்சூர்டா இருக்கான், surprised. யுவன் வழக்கம் போல வழவழா...வந்தவங்க எல்லாம் ராஜா சார் HTNI பண்ண அனுபவத்தை சொல்லாம பவதா புகழ் பாடினது கொஞ்சம் ஓவர். It was an informal get-to-gether, so a bit chaotic.. don't worry about it. this is more fun for the musicians - this is the way it should be.

I liked the way Karthik Raja mentioned 'Confusion' illaadha Fusion.

Also there was a reference to 'Harris Jeyaraj' by Prabhar referring about him to Cello Sekhar while talking about his ear pain. That guy Sax Raja is a music director himself.. he was the music director for Abavanan's Karuppu Roja. He is also called as M.S.V. Raja (he is not related to Mellisai Mannar). If you see Oru Kal oru Kannadi (music by Harris Jeyaraj) , you will notice Conductor: M.S.V Raja at the end of the movie, it is this man. He worked with Raja for about 5 years in the 80s and is very independant since then working with others.

இரும்பட்டிகிற எடத்துல ஈக்கு என்ன வேலை? இந்த கூட்டத்தில கழுகு பட ஹீரோ கிருஷ்ணா என்ன பண்றான்? Is he related to Raja's family or friends with Yuvan? by the way, கழுகு படம் நல்லா இருக்கு, நான் ஊட்டி மலைகளின் ரசிகன். படமும் ரொம்ப பிடிச்சு போச்சு. அடி ஆத்தி மனசுல .. பாட்டு சூப்பர். மலை சார்ந்த இடங்களில் எடுத்த முழு நீல படங்களுக்கு ராஜா பின்னணி இசையும், பாட்டும் ரொம்ப ஸ்பெசலா போடுவார் இல்லையா? யுவனும் கழுகு படத்திற்கு குறை வைக்கவில்லை. முடிஞ்சா பாருங்க.
    Last edited by rajaramsgi; 16th May 2012 at 04:43 AM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plum/Suresh ,
    He has definitely read your comments on Facebook because he is a member of that group Suresh was talking about.
    Unfortunately , in that group there are quite a few elements who are hell bent on putting down anybody who is doing anything for Raaja..
    Suresh has already quoted Rajendra Kumar , another one who was attacked a lot was Subhashree Thanikachalam who was giving us quite a lot of updates with regard to the concert..Unfortunately people got too personal and started voicing unneccessary comments..The problem with open media like Facebook is everybody has the liberty to utter whatever gibberish they want freely and openly ..Next in line of fire seems to be Anil Srinivasan ..If he had seen what has happened earlier , perhaps he would have known about these jokers and understood ..Forget Anil Srinivasan , even Raaja has not been spared getting severe criticism from some some moronous pipsqueaks .. There was this gentleman after leaving the group asked me if this was a group for Raja fans or Raja Haters and i was unable to answer because so much of negativity has been associated with Raaja and his music.. The situation seems to be little better now..

I feel very bad for Anil ..I too apologize for hurting his sentiments ..
    Plum , let me know if you wish to personally message Anil Srinivas and clarify your stance..
    We can do so via facebook..
    Last edited by skr; 16th May 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skr View Post
    Plum/Suresh ,
    He has definitely read your comments on Facebook because he is a member of that group Suresh was talking about.
    Unfortunately , in that group there are quite a few elements who are hell bent on putting down anybody who is doing anything for Raaja..
    Suresh has already quoted Rajendra Kumar , another one who was attacked a lot was Subhashree Thanikachalam who was giving us quite a lot of updates with regard to the concert..Unfortunately people got too personal and started voicing unneccessary comments..The problem with open media like Facebook is everybody has the liberty to utter whatever gibberish they want freely and openly ..Next in line of fire seems to be Anil Srinivasan ..If he had seen what has happened earlier , perhaps he would have known about these jokers and understood ..Forget Anil Srinivasan , even Raaja has not been spared getting severe criticism from some some moronous pipsqueaks .. There was this gentleman after leaving the group asked me if this was a group for Raja fans or Raja Haters and i was unable to answer because so much of negativity has been associated with Raaja and his music.. The situation seems to be little better now..

I feel very bad for Anil ..I too apologize for hurting his sentiments ..
    Plum , let me know if you wish to personally message Anil Srinivas and clarify your stance..
    We can do so via facebook..
    Which group is this? I am (passively) present in many groups but i havent seen this. I agree i don't follow all posts in all the groups but am surprised that people have not spared even the distinguished pianist Anil Srinivasan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aakarsh ,
    Its the most active Raja group on FB .., but thankfully now it seems to be better with good updates
    Again its not the group to be blamed in toto , some anti social elements there who create all these ruckus ..
    Last edited by skr; 16th May 2012 at 09:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update on Neethaane En Pon Vasantham

Neethaane En Ponvasantham Movie [Official Page]
    Stay Tuned with us this Friday.............for more Music........

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஒரு போஸ்டை படிக்கும்போது, 8 வயது அண்ணன் மகள் வந்து பார்த்துவிட்டு, "இது சிவாஜி படம் தானே" என கேட்டாள், ஹப்பர் ஜோ வின் அவதார் பார்த்துட்டு. உடனே இளையராஜா படங்களை காட்டினேன். ராஜா என்றால் யாரென்றே தெரியவில்லை!!! அப்புறம் அஞ்சலி பட பாடல்களை போட்டு, இந்த பாட்டு ம்யூசிக் பண்ணவர் தான் இளையராஜா என்றேன்!

சூப்பர் சிங்கர் போட்டியில் கலந்துகொள்ளும் 5 வயசு குழந்தைக்கு கூட இது ராஜா என தெரிகிரது, ஆனால் பெரும்பாலான மற்ற குழந்தைகளுக்கு?!?
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ?!

எட்டு வயசு கொழந்த சார்.

சிவாஜி தெரிய நிறைய வாய்ப்பிருக்கு. நடிகர், திரையில வருவார். இசையமைப்பாளர் மொகம்லாம் இப்பவே தெரியணும்னு நினச்சா எப்படி.
    நெலயா நில்லாது நினைவில் வரும் நெறங்களே