Yevanda indha teaser ezhava kandupudichaan
    Suresh65!!!
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/Ilaya...al_comments=18

Prashan Jayatheepam:- I remember this guitarist during the recording …he was almost lost after the 1st recording was done.
    …while I was waiting for Raaja Sir inside the studio around 8am…this guitarist came in and asked me…’’Is there a bollywood recording here today?’’…for which I replied….’’It’s not bollywood…but something similar’’…!

After 1st session of recording during the break he came out and asked me…what’s the composer’s name…? for which I said ‘’for us we call him a GENIUS’’ – he replied….’’Sure he is….Couldn’t agree any better’’

Not to worry…it will be a hit for sure…I would say in the likes of Mauna Raagam…
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    More teasers this weekend ?

https://twitter.com/#!/nep_movie/

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEP Audio Teaser

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    After Mrs Ilaiyaraaja, now Mrs MSV..
    Both great composers have lost their life partners within months.

http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-ne...ssess-away.htm

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakala ,
    Can you let me know how to post images in the hub like what you did ?
    I tried various options , but its not working for me ..

Post Thanks / Like
    SKr, right click on the image u want to paste, select "Copy Image Location/Link" and Paste it within this tag [img][/img]

It will look like [img]yourimagelink.jpg[/img]

If someone has pasted a picture, you can understand if you click the Quote button, you will see the same thing

Post Thanks / Like
    ''Kaathirunthu kathirunthu kaalangal poguthey'' .... Seekeram release pannengappa...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has been brought to my attention that my post on the How To Name It Concert has been one of the reasons for triggering a discussion in social media along the lines of "Someone has gone ahead and said "I wish the introductions were better handled and by someone capable of not goofing up" etc. - opening up a whole chain of negative thought.". (with regard to Mr Anil Srinivasan, whose faux pas on the titling of a piece "Mad Mod Mood Fugue" and Raja's correction of the same, I had commented upon)

I am very sad to have caused such a contingency.I understand that grievous harm has been done to Mr Anil's reputation, a situation that I neither expected nor wished when I wrote that post. That post was just an emotional vent, after an intense personal experience on an unforgettable day.

I regret being the cause of such a discussion. I would like to clarify loud and clear that I had no major issues with Mr Srinivasan's compering of the event - although I wish he had been a little less reverent(like us ordinary folks) and brought out more musical analysis in brief words of each piece, I think he did a good job, especially considering the mokkai-faux-kavithai-filled-RParthiban type compering we have been subjected to earlier. For God's sake, Bosky, a TV comedian, compered the NBW concert. It is extremely unfair to target Mr Anil Srinivasan and I do NOT agree with comments like the above quoted one.

Furthermore, Mr Anil has clarified that he had introduced the actual Mad Mod Mood Fugue, while the actual piece played following the introduction was not the fugue. It seems like a goof-up, which has already happened in the titling in the Original cassette. Having heard about Mr Srinivasan's musical prowess earlier, I am inclined to buy this explanation as plausible and likely.

While this certainly brings to light that the coordination of the event could have been better, and Mr Srinivasan himself could have better explained the goof-up, I do understand and appreciate his humility in not choosing to make this a big issue and letting it pass by accepting culpability on the stage. In light of these revealations, I sincerely regret having triggered sucha discussion on Mr Srinivasan's credentials to host such a concert.

I hereby unreservedly apologise to Mr Srinivasan for the grief caused to him, and request him to reconsider his decision not to associate with any such future events becuase of the negative disucssion in Social media regarding the same.

I fully concur with the following statement of Mr Srinivasan
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil Srinivasan
    On the mistake re: Mad Mod Mood Fugue, I prepared my notes based on the piece-order that I had been given by the musical conductor. I was not otherwise part of the show or rehearsals to double-guess what would come next. When Raaja sir called me to correct it, I promptly did. The important thing to consider, in my humble opinion, is how many musicians in my position would have so willingly admitted a mistake, that too one that was not of my making.
    Furthermore, I appreciate his gentlemanliness in not publishing the above statement publicly, and messaging me privately instead. I believe that this shows his sincerity and commitment towards the Raja concert, and the role he played thereof.

I am quoting this here for the sole reason that I do NOT wish to have caused embarassment for such a respected music-person, of whose musical prowess and knowledge, I might possess not even 0.000000005%.

Mr Anil Srinivasan,
    I hope you are not stung by petty criticism on social media, where many a mediocre mind rule the roost. It was never my intention to trigger such a contingency and I regret my error now that you have appraised me of the consequences.

I am fully aware of the sensitivity of the artistic mind - and perhaps, this is an occasion for me to review my abrasive ways of expressing myself in this forum.

As I am not part of any social media, I will be unable to reproduce this message anywhere other than this forum, which is the only online forum I write in.

I request my friends from this forum who had reproduced my original post on the concert to reproduce this post elsewhere in Social Media where my post might have unnecessarily caused grief to Mr Srinivasan.
    Last edited by Plum; 15th May 2012 at 10:33 PM.