Page 127 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    Surprised that no one has posted it here yet.

http://t.co/ciVlH7XU

Guitar that KV wanted
    perisa onnum illa ..good way to keep guessing to calibrate our expectations

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KV, superb! Pongi vazhiyareL nnu nenaikkiren! appadiye maintain pannittu, adikkadi post pannunga
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65 View Post
    Surprised that no one has posted it here yet.

http://t.co/ciVlH7XU

Guitar that KV wanted
    Great! I think gautam made thalaiver to kinda dub for this! 36th year tribute maathiri vechikkalaam! Gautam, u too r kalakkifying man!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thammathoondu bittu ondiya? mansaatchi illaadha aalungo

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the video link Suresh. Agree with MumbaiRamki...just to keep us guessing

So far, the various videos (floating on the net) showing IR rehearsing music was mostly on rhythm parts. I think, this is the first time I am seeing a video of him rehearsing guitar portion. Or am I forgetting some video? Anyway, it is nice. I am wondering if they may show more of these kind of videos during promotion of audio / movie.

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    Like he played the piano during endrendrum raaja show on Hariharan's request (and also in the independent video someone made...it is on youtube), I wish we can see him playing a guitar some day!

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    Some crazy ‘issues’ at work had me mighty pissed today and I, for a brief moment, considered throwing the baton down in disgust and walking off… pOngada neengalum unga dog-eat-dog industryum. Not that this hasn’t happened before, but the urge to call it quit keeps going up with every passing day.
    It’s during times like these, when ‘external factors’ latch on like leeches sucking away whatever interest and passion one’s struggled hard to muster at work, that I look up at the man for inspiration. His music, goes without saying, is one of the reasons that validates my existence. That apart, it is his seemingly undying and unyielding zeal towards his profession, which makes me want to build my strength and resistance. In an industry plagued by endless ills of politics, stardom, bickering, greed, jealousy and whatnot – to not just hang on by the skin of one’s teeth for 36 years, but to keep the passion, talent, commitment, determination and enthusiasm alive and burning, when for all his genius and talent, he could’ve so easily shown the finger and walked off… ‘nalladhor veenai seidhe’ – Raaja rises above the ordinary and above the geniuses; to quote a cliché, a class apart.
    Raaja, I could speak my heart and address you as god, but that would, in some way, discount the greatness of all that you’ve put in all these years. To me, you are, being the force that influences my life, impacting it at so many different levels every single day - the man. Thank you, sire.
    nalla sonneenga
    நெலயா நில்லாது நினைவில் வரும் நெறங்களே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KV :noteworthy:

(btw, I had a terrible day yesterday too)
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    Some crazy ‘issues’ at work had me mighty pissed today and I, for a brief moment, considered throwing the baton down in disgust and walking off… pOngada neengalum unga dog-eat-dog industryum. Not that this hasn’t happened before, but the urge to call it quit keeps going up with every passing day.
    It’s during times like these, when ‘external factors’ latch on like leeches sucking away whatever interest and passion one’s struggled hard to muster at work, that I look up at the man for inspiration. His music, goes without saying, is one of the reasons that validates my existence. That apart, it is his seemingly undying and unyielding zeal towards his profession, which makes me want to build my strength and resistance. In an industry plagued by endless ills of politics, stardom, bickering, greed, jealousy and whatnot – to not just hang on by the skin of one’s teeth for 36 years, but to keep the passion, talent, commitment, determination and enthusiasm alive and burning, when for all his genius and talent, he could’ve so easily shown the finger and walked off… ‘nalladhor veenai seidhe’ – Raaja rises above the ordinary and above the geniuses; to quote a cliché, a class apart.
    Raaja, I could speak my heart and address you as god, but that would, in some way, discount the greatness of all that you’ve put in all these years. To me, you are, being the force that influences my life, impacting it at so many different levels every single day - the man. Thank you, sire.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Bala (Karthik)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yevanda indha teaser ezhava kandupudichaan
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a tease literally...GVM has hit a honeypot and he is making no bones flaunting it
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa