Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Threaded View

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

We all have one thing in common, we Love Raja Sir's Music but some love him personaly and some doesn't. There is one answer for why he is signing random directors because he don't want to lose his form. Once he had told to Kamal Hassan that "He entered the film industry having fire in heart and very successful, now the market and the trend pulling him down , he counteracts to keep atleast to keep up the "Kanai (cinder )" by signing movies which are significant to him. I never accept "Kadal Kathai" is bad/b-grade movie, the movie has a message that Love is nothing but lust , I accept the director's view why because i never seen a boy loves a ugly girl or viceversa. What the human - says Romance (Kathal) is having a major portion of sexism in which both bodies attracted by each other. In Paa, Amitabh says in the song "Where I can do" is nothing less than a cheap scene. The movie kathal kathai shows the reality of casteism , money power , Lust in men, downtroden , betrayel etc, in broader sense this movie gives the generation a wake up call on romance.

Further , IR sir by doing the movies engage himself with new idea's eventhough it sound retro , but still better than the other lifeless songs. Now, because of his continous engagement with movies now he get NEPV , Let's see how the product delivery is ?

Also , i thoroughly enjoyed "V_S" view on the present music trend , who cares for good music. For example the movie "Nadoodigal" is a good movie have a story "out of the box" but the director least bothered about the background music and songs. If he had book IR, the movie will be a unforgetable experience of lifetime. Gone the days when movies are done by skilled participants who can share the success, Now the selfish attitude exists and if the movie is a hit the sucess should be portrayed to only one person - a narrow minded and destructive atmosphere to the whole of movie industry.
    die-hard fan of ilayaraja

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement