Page 90 of 268 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azhagiya Cindrellava irukkumo?

BTW, 'Maanoothu Mandhaiyile, Kannaamoochi Yenada and Taxi Taxi are songs from movies produced by Thanu himself. Idhuleyum oru vilambaram!!
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sathya_1979 View Post
    Sorry to counter, just IMO: up-coming down-going ellaam matter illai, only result, quality and people's acceptance matters. yaar music pOttaa enna? THE BEST album / song / music should be rewarded.
    correct..Vtv was the best album..even hit wise enthiran and vtv is in the top 3 other one being paiyya(IMO)...may be yuvan will get a look in for paiyya and goa,nma..but ARdhan 75% chance..
    Say My Name

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ivalo rayusu vudara ismail bhai meethu namma aalu 'maana nashtam'kes pottara thannguvana??

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    ivalo rayusu vudara ismail bhai meethu namma aalu 'maana nashtam'kes pottara thannguvana??
    ivarukku dhaan maanatthula nastam agumae thavira namakku onnum baadhippu illa...
    dhayavu senju indha sappai topic'a loosela vittutu vera edhachum ubayogamaa pesalaamae.
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    பணம் கொடுத்து ஆஸ்கார் விருது வாங்கியதாக ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமானை பழிப்பதா? கலைப்புலி தாணு கண்டனம்

தயாரிப்பாளர் கலைப்புலி தாணு வெளியிட்டுள்ள அறிக்கையில் கூறியிருப்பதாவது:-

இசையால் உலக திரையுலகை தன் பக்கம் திரும்பி பார்க்க வைத்தவர் ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான். அவர் இசையில் மயங்காதார் எவரும் இல்லை. திரைக்கலைஞர்களின் லட்சிய கனவான ஆஸ்கார் விருதை 2009-ல் ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான் பெற்றுக் கொண்டு எல்லா புகழும் இறைவனுக்கே என தமிழில் கூறிய வார்த்தைகளை கேட்டு தமிழ் கூறும் நல்லுலகம் அவரை உச்சி முகர்ந்து மெச்சி மகிழ்ந்தது.

தமிழ் மன்னர் புகழை பழித்து கல் சுமந்த கசடர்களான கனசவிசயர் வழித் தோன்றலாய் இப்போது ஒரு இஸ்மாயில் தர்பார் தன்னை வெளிப்படுத்தியுள்ளார். இவர் ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமானை பழித்து விளம்பரம் தேடியுள்ளார்.

அதாவது, “ஜெய்ஹோ” பாடல் ரகுமானுக்கு உரியதில்லை என்றும் காசு கொடுத்து ஆஸ்கார் விருதை வாங்கியுள்ளார் என்றும் அவர் வசை பாடியுள்ளார். ஏ,ஆர்.ரகுமான் இசை தனித்துவம் வாய்ந்தது. நவீன தன்மைகளை உள்ளடக்கியது.

மேட்டுக்குடி இசையோடு பள்ளத்தில் தள்ளப்பட்டு கிடக்கும் தலித் மக்களின் பறையையும் இணைத்து தரும் சிறப்புடையது. “சினேகிதியே”, “அழகிய லைலா”, பாடல்கள் நவீன தன்மையில் மிளிர்வன. “சின்ன சின்ன ஆசையாக மிளிந்து மானூத்து சந்தையிலே என வளர்ந்து கண்ணா மூச்சி ஏனடா என வியக்க வைத்து “டாக்சி டாக்சி” என இளைஞர்கள் இதயங்களை சுண்டி இழுத்தது.

அவர் இசையை பருகி உலகமே ஆனந்த கூத்தாடுகிறது. ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமானை விமர்ச்சிக்க இஸ்மாயில் தர்பாருக்கு அருகதை இல்லை. ஆஸ்கார் விருதை பற்றி அவதூறு கூறியதன் மூலம் இப்படியும் அனாமதேய பேர் வழிகள் விளம்பரம் பெற்று விடுகிறார்கள்.

ஆனால் வித்தக கலைஞர் ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான் புகழுக்கு எள்ளவு கூட களங்கம் கற்பித்து விட முடியாது. ஆஸ்கார் விருது குழுவின் 30 உறுப்பினர்களையும் காசு கொடுத்து விலைக்கு வாங்குவது என்பது இஸ்மாயில் தர்பாரின் கற்பனையில் மட்டுமே சாத்தியம்.

இவ்வாறு அறிக்கையில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டு உள்ளது.
    cycle gape-la rahman date ikku application kekkraro???

Post Thanks / Like
    A R Rahman wants a break

He might be busy composing for Rana (Tamil), Rockstar (Hindi) and Godfather (Kannada), but the Mozart of Madras seems to have cut down on his projects drastically post the Oscars.

"Yes, it was a conscious decision. I wanted a break. There was a lot of shuttling happening between cities and I was living out of suitcase. One needs to really think about the logistics when doing projects in different languages. Hence, I decided to take it slow," says the musical genius.

At the same time, the Isai Puyal is really proud of his Oscars, which catapulted him into a different league altogether in the music scene. "No one from the country was bequeathed with the Academy Awards all these days. So, I when got the Oscars for Slumdog Millionaire, I felt really proud. The credit goes to the director of the film, Danny Boyle."

Now that many music directors are coming together for collaborative work, any chances of music director Ilaiyaraja and Rahman teaming together for a project? "We are in two different zones now. We did meet a couple of months ago at an award function and it was good to catch up with him. But I don't see any project happening with him soon," says the maestro.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...ow/8722652.cms

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    vandicholai chinnaraasu is by ARR...am i right?have this doubt for long time

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes it is
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Say My Name

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today morning there was an ad in the daily for a movie shoot start. Film name: Summer Holidays. Director: Kathir. No details about the music though..

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    kadhir
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!