Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Quite interesting article! It's better to view as google doc - http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=ht...df&chrome=true as you can zoom in, so that it will increase the readability.

In that article under ROAD TO OSCARS column they have mentioned, "1999: Performed with late pop star Michael Jackson in Munich, Germany, at his Michael Jackson And Friends concert." - Did he?
    When asked how he destresses when he is not thinking about music, he laughs: "I am on Facebook." - lol

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Ajay.

ARR is the most consistent music director I've ever come across and in addition to this even after 20 the man has become more of a perfectionist.

Post Thanks / Like

ARR @ Rockstar shooting spot in Kashmir: http://rahman360.com/?p=3453

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    amazing still! Thanks Ajay
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Gautham Menon to direct Parthipan

Yes, it is true! Director Gautham Menon and Parthipan are all set to work together and take the small screen by storm. The director is soon to make a serial with Parthepan as the protagonist. No, do not groan, for this is not going to be your regular cry fest mega serial. The serial will be a one of a kind detective series where Parthepan will play the lead and take the audience through the mysteries and adventures of a detective.

When contacted about it, Parthepan confirmed that it is true and that he and Gautham Menon spoke about this when they met at the Directors-40 event. The surprise doesn't stop with this! The director has also managed to rope in Oscar winner AR Rahman to compose music for the title song! Gautham Menon, who will direct and produce the serial, has confirmed this news and said that an official announcement will be made soon. Look like three great personalities are making their small screen debut and we find this project exciting and hope we can review the series!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Urgent - Must watch Jhootha hi sahi - Down Down Medias
    Hello guys,
    Before 1 week someone in somewhere who messaged about Jhootha hi sahi have to watch, it's not like how media review & some peoples who reviewed about that movie, finally i saw that movie in DVD, FYI i don't know a hindi word, that dvd don't have subtitles too, again i told myself, i see for music don't care about languegue, i liked the story, it's really superb, from the starting of movie untill end A.R.Rahman stump everywhere i really enjoy whole movie bgm, and must talk about song picturation one of bests after long long time ago, every song used very perfectly, i really missed 3 months to watch the fantastic movie, moving scenes in movie very good, really i don't never hope that i can enojoy this movie as it's after i read those stupid media review, since long time i don't watch hindi movie because of bad review, so guys if you are someone in my case watch the movie, i go soon rip video songs and uploaded here, watching the movie have feeling watch a english movie (Music & pictures). i hope you all who missed the movie will watch.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://soundcloud.com/dj-krazie/dj-k...ts-medley-mix/

This is mix is done by my brother whom I consider a more ardent ARR fan.

24 Non Stop AR Rahman’s Hits - Remixed by Dj Krazie 2010.

1. Dil Se – Dil Se Re – AR Rahman
    2. Jodhaa Akbar - Mann Mohanaa - Bela Shende
    3. Lagaan - O Paalanhaare – Lata Mangeshkar
    4. Daud – Shabba Shabba - Neeraj Vora, Ranu Mukherji, Sonu Nigam
    5. Dil Se – Jiya Jale - Lata Mangeshkar, M.G.Sreekumar
    6. Daud – Bhavre - Asha Bhosle
    7. Doli Saja Ke Rakhna - Jhula Bahon Ka – Sadhna Sargam
    8. Jeans - Columbus – Sonu Nigam
    9. Duniya Dilwalon Ki - Mustafa Mustafa – AR Rahman
    10. Mr Romeo. - Paas Aaja Baalma – Ila Arun
    11. Jodhaa Akbar - Khwaja Mere Khwaja - AR Rahman
    12. Raavan - Kata Kata - Ila Arun, Sapna Awasthi, Kunal Ganjawala
    13. Jeans - Hai Re Hai Rabba – Udit Narayan
    14. Doli Saja Ke Rakhna - Chal Kheva Re Kheva – Sukhwinder Singh, Ranu Mukherjee
    15. Kisna - Hum Hain Is Pal Yahan – Udit Narayan
    16. 1947 Earth - Rut Aa Gayi Re - Sukhwinder Singh
    17. Nayak - The Real Hero – Ruki Shukhi Roti - Shankar Mahadevan, Alka Yagnik
    18. Love Birds – No Problem – Apache Indian
    19. Love You Hamesha - Ek Ladki Thi – Kavita Krishnamurthy
    20. Roja – Roja Jaaneman – Hariharan
    21. Mangal Pandey - The Rising - Holi Re - Udit Narayan, Shreya Ghoshal, Deepak Giri, Shalini
    22. Rang De Basanti - Rang De Basanti - Daler Mehndi
    23. Humse Hai Muqabala - Sun Ri Sakhi - Hariharan
    24. Taal – Ni Main Samaj Gayee - Sukhwinder Singh, Richa Sharma

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it is true! Director Gautham Menon and Parthipan are all set to work together and take the small screen by storm. The director is soon to make a serial with Parthepan as the protagonist. No, do not groan, for this is not going to be your regular cry fest mega serial. The serial will be a one of a kind detective series where Parthepan will play the lead and take the audience through the mysteries and adventures of a detective.

When contacted about it, Parthepan confirmed that it is true and that he and Gautham Menon spoke about this when they met at the Directors-40 event. The surprise doesn't stop with this! The director has also managed to rope in Oscar winner AR Rahman to compose music for the title song! Gautham Menon, who will direct and produce the serial, has confirmed this news and said that an official announcement will be made soon. Look like three great personalities are making their small screen debut and we find this project exciting and hope we can review the series!
    seems interesting..crime series on TV is far more thrilling than on cinema..with thalaivar it could only be better..heard its on Vijay TV,my fav channel...eagerly waiting for it
    Say My Name