Page 53 of 268 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Rahamn Sir!

Enakku ninavu therinja naal-la irunthu un paadal ketkatha naatkal kidayathu...i feel so lucky to listen ur creation

I take this opportunity to thank GOD for given birth to this soul AR in our earth!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY

our whole life is filled with his music - Audaz
    So true

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many many happy returns of the day thalaiva
    May god bless you with peace and happiness throughout, may all that you longed for, come true this year
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber AudazJay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by AudazJay
    Happy birthday Rahman ji! My whole day is going to be filled with your wonderful music today
    our whole life is filled with his music - Audaz

to the man, who gave us all our rebirths - happy birthday sir
    Yes but usually I don't have the luxury to listen to his songs 24 hours a day. Nevertheless I took a day off today and am at home- listening to all his songs from Roja onwards. Hmmmm...if only all days could be like this.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    enthan isai kadavulluke iniya pirantha naal vazthukkal

en marana padukayilum unthan uyir isai olikka vendum!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy B'day ARR Yuvan

No Birthday Celebration This Year ¨C ARR

`SINCE I DID NIYYAT FOR MY LITTLE GIRL THERE ARE NO B'DAY CELEBRATIONS' "I'm off on a pilgrimage...I did niyyat (a vow taken to improve daughter's health) for my little girl. So, there are no birthday celebrations!" The global icon was obviously referring to his younger daughter, who underwent heart surgery recently.

Source : Deccan Chronicle

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wonder where he is off on pilgrimage? Umrah?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Off Apple, Oranges and Mangoes

Once upon a time there was apple. Everyone loved it and appreciated it and never thought they could like anything else as they liked it. Then came orange and orange just blew everyone away with the number of oranges it was able to generate and its quality. People thought that was it and nothing in the world could come close to the combined class of apple and orange. But then came mango. This mango took the nation by storm. People were stunned and went crazy about this mango. It was mango everywhere. People loved shared and exported mango everywhere.

All was going well until the taste of mango was started to be reproduced through different people. It didn’t happen before with apple and orange. They had the uniqueness which still is preserved. But with mango there were many other similar mangoes produced which gave similar taste. While those who tasted the original mangoes stuck to it others started to look for alternatives.

Now the original mango sensed all this and started to change him into something new. Soon he transformed into an altogether new identity strawberry. This change however didn’t go down well with the lovers of his mango avatar. They couldn’t let go off his mango taste and adjust to the new strawberry taste. While those who lapped it up continued to enjoy it further. But now are faced with lot of questions asked about their taste. They being new are out numbered compared to the mango avatar lovers. In spite of all the success and fame strawberry is getting worldwide for its taste mango lovers still want the strawberry to change himself and return back to mango avatar.

We at cinecorn belong to a different group who enjoy both the mango and strawberry alternatively and do not crib on those who love the strawberry.We ideally would wish to see more people belong to our group who would enjoy both. But that doesn’t seem to be the case as of today. So we wish to see strawberry get greater success worldwide in coming years and get more and more followers who could eventually outnumber the mango followers for we have so many mango clones in the market. More power to strawberry followers this new year and on his birthday.

Source: ARROC
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why have you posted something about fruits in a thread about A R Rahman?
    interesting read
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Crazy Mango Lover, I wish ARR all the best in his strawberry phase..
    The new year has begun and this whole year ARR will have time only to collect awards all over the world!!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal