Page 238 of 268 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2673

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Celtic Connections concert audio recording here (looks like almost 2 hrs)... tune in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03t3dvr

If someone can download & share it will be great.
    Last edited by tifosi; 5th February 2014 at 01:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    A.R. Rahman

Today, I had a surprise visitor to my studio at 3 AM...

I was arranging music for my new album, Raunaq, and suddenly a young chap comes and tells my sound engineer to shut down everything... He said that I have to sleep at least 7 hours a day and rest well. So, all plugs were to be pulled off and all computers to be shut down...

I was surprised.. It was Ameen... It took me 10 minutes to convince him to go and sleep... Had to promise him that I will catch up on my sleep for sure, and so, I did.

How time flies... Hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raunaq?
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot View Post
    Raunaq?
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...le/103233.html

எப்ப வருது இவனுங்களுக்கெல்லாம் இந்த திமிர்? இரண்டு படம் ஹிட்டானதற்கு அப்புறமா? தமிழ் சினிமால தலைவர் மேல பொறாமை பிடிச்சு அலையறவனுங்க தான் அதிகம் போல தோனுது. தமிழனுக்கு தமிழனே எதிரி. இப்படித்தான் கொஞ்ச வருடம் முன்னால பாலா கூவினான். அப்புறம் அமீர். தங்கர் இடையில கொஞ்சம் காமெடி பன்னாரு. இவனுங்களுக்கெல்லாம் என்னவோ உலகத்தரத்துல படம் எடுக்கறதான் நினைப்பு. இவனுங்க எடுக்கற படத்த எல்லாம் தமிழ் நாட்டுல பாக்குறதுக்கே ஆளில்லை. இவனுங்க என்னவோ தங்களைத் தானே ரொம்ப உயர்வா, கலையை வாழவைக்க பிறந்தவனுங்களா நினைச்சுகிட்டு தலைவர சீண்டுறானுங்க. இவனுங்க எல்லாம் தலை கீழா நின்னு தண்ணி குடிச்சாலும் தலைவர் அடைந்த புகழிலோ படைத்த சாதனைகளிலோ ஒரு விழுக்காடு கூட அடைய முடியாது. அந்த வயித்தெரிச்சல்ல பேசறானுங்களோ என்னவோ.

சீனு இராமசாமி நல்ல இயக்குனர்தான். ஆனால் வாய் அதிகம் போல. சின்ன பட்ஜெட் படத்திற்கு இசை அமைக்கலைன்னு எப்படி சொல்ல முடியும். "சக்கரகட்டி" அப்படின்னு ஒரு மொக்கை படம் வந்திச்சே. அதுக்கு இரஹ்மான் தானே இசை. அது என்ன பெரிய பட்ஜெட் படமா? இந்தியில எடுத்துகிட்டா "ராஞ்சனா" கூட சின்ன பட்ஜெட் படம்தான். நல்ல கதையம்சம் உள்ள சின்ன பட்ஜெட் தமிழ் படங்களுக்கு இசை அமைக்கலாம். ஆனால், எதுக்காக தலைவர் சம்பளத்த குறைச்சிகிட்டு சின்ன பட்ஜெட் படம் பன்னனும்? எவ்வளவு குறைக்கனும்கிறதும் இருக்கு. மத்தவங்க பன்றாங்கன்னா, பொதுவா 1C வாங்கிறவங்களா இருப்பாங்க. 50L அப்ப OK. 10C வாங்கிறவர்கிட்ட போய் 50L கொடுத்தாங்கன்னு வைச்சுக்குவோம். அவரால் எப்படி காம்பிரமைஸ் பன்ன முடியும்? இதில என்ன "டிஸ்***ஹானஸ்டி"? பணத்தை விட கலை முக்கியம்கிறது எல்லாம் புருடா. பணமும் முக்கியம், கலையும் முக்கியம். இவங்க எடுக்கிற படம்தான் கலையம்சம் உள்ள படமா, பெரிய பட்ஜெட் படங்கள் எல்லாம் கலைக்கு எதிரான படங்களா?

போய் இரஜினி, கமல் கிட்ட கேட்க வேண்டியதுதானே, சின்ன பட்ஜெட் படங்களில் சம்பளத்த குறைச்சிகிட்டு நடிங்க சார்னு. இரஹ்மான் இசையை விட B, C, சென்டர்களில் இந்த இரண்டு நடிகர்களும் நடித்தால் இன்னும் நல்லா ரீச் ஆகுமே. அவங்களும் "டிஸ்ஹானஸ்டா"? அதை சொல்ற தைரியம் இருக்கா?

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Objection, your honour. Ranjhanaa is not a small budget film. It had a budget of 35 cr. Compared to that, Vicky Donor had a 5 cr budget and had no established stars. That's more like a small budget film. Ranjhanaa was just not a Chennai Express-kind of film but Bolly market is deeper than TF and still has space for middle-of-the-road films. I doubt YashRaj has spent 150 cr or something like that on the upcoming Gunday but it's not a small film either.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    just one national award athuku ivlo pechi..nansense fellow..IR did many cringe-worthy small films, what adayalam did those films geT? in todays time, output of the film>>>music of the film..movies dont run because of the songs/music
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    just one national award athuku ivlo pechi..nansense fellow..IR did many cringe-worthy small films, what adayalam did those films geT? in todays time, output of the film>>>music of the film..movies dont run because of the songs/music
    தெரிந்த மாதிரி பேசக் கூடாது. ஏத்தனையோ படங்கள் பாடல்களுக்காகவே ஓடியிருக்கிறது. ரஹ்மான் படங்கள் என எடுத்துக் கொண்டாலே காதலன், திருடா திருடாக்களை குறிப்பிடலாம். ராஜா இல்லையென்றால் பல நூறு படங்கள் முகவரியில்லாமலேயே அழிந்திருக்கும். "சூப்பர்ஹிட் பாடல்கள்" என பசைவைத்து ஒட்டப்பட்ட எத்தனை எத்தனைசுவர் போஸ்டர்கள்!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson king View Post
    Objection, your honour. Ranjhanaa is not a small budget film. It had a budget of 35 cr. Compared to that, Vicky Donor had a 5 cr budget and had no established stars. That's more like a small budget film. Ranjhanaa was just not a Chennai Express-kind of film but Bolly market is deeper than TF and still has space for middle-of-the-road films. I doubt YashRaj has spent 150 cr or something like that on the upcoming Gunday but it's not a small film either.
    Compare that budget to that of the last 2 movies Rahman did in Hindi - JTHJ and Rockstar. Vicky Donor tiny budget padam Raanjhanaa 35cr budget appadingrathu aachariyamaadhan irukku. Still, it is not a typical big budget movie in hindi. People talk as if Rahman only composes for movies which feature established stars and renowned producers/directors. That is not true. Dhanush may have achieved fame through 'kolaveri' and is a national award winner but he was a largely unknown actor to hindi audience and was making his debut in hindi.
    Last edited by thozhar; 9th February 2014 at 10:12 PM.