Page 202 of 268 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2673

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, sir. I got all the videos It's a sheer pleasant treat! In fact, I first saw this link week ago or so. But today only came to thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ending the argument with my fav ARR Song!

Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakala,
    That was a totally unnecessary question from the interviewer. Avangalukku therinjathu avalothaan. The main objective of people like that is to create controversies Maybe, he didn't feel that IR is incomparable.

But, at the same time, Raja's answers looked suspicious to me. Ajay and others confirmed that it was targeted at ARR. Ungalukku appadi onnum thonala so you are defending. Ellaame fine. Enna, neenga solrathu engalukku convincing-a padala. Ipdi thaane Srinivas sonnathayum vechu unga side-la avara thittuneenga? Infact, IR's statement is more close to being explicit than that of Srinivas. Anyway, one can't be 100% sure about the intentions of what one says to the media. Everything is open to interpretations.

I think we have to agree that we all have different perspectives on this issue and move on. Itha naan samaathaana pura reason kaaga sollala. I am saying this because of the pointlessness of the whole argument.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shylu65 View Post
    Thank you, sir. I got all the videos It's a sheer pleasant treat! In fact, I first saw this link week ago or so. But today only came to thank you
    thanku sir..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry just one question to mr.sakala

if kamal is in rahaman's position and rajini responds like raja what will be your take?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    At max, Raja's reply to that Oscar question sounds only generic. He says there could be films that was not entered to Oscars which may be better than those in competition. Ithula enna thappu? Hollywood laye ippadi oru opinion sollappaduthu thaane?! Also, naan ethukku ivanga kitta poi nikkanum,nnu solrathula enna insult?? As if Rahman is the only Osar winner in the world maathiri illa kekkureenga?!? Oru veLai appadiye insult irunthaalum kooda that actually will apply tho all of the MDs who got Oscars, no?!

Recall, even on that Oscar Function, Raja highlighted how some hollywood composers had huge gap btw two oscars while Rahman got 2 at 1st attempt itself. He has no issues in accepting whatever talent Rahman has. Media & dumb fans, unnecessary provocation pannaama irunthaale pothum.
    To be honest, IR was not sincere in his comments..Face-le terinjirichi In fact he had the ' why the hell they called me ' expression throughout the show
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My answers to Rahman Ji's questions:

I have not made a video but have tried to answer the questions anyway!

What is the first step in removing borders?

Everyone is born human, only later do they come across, race, culture and religion, hence the first step is to avoid to picking up differences. Music is the way forward in breaking barriers!

What makes you believe in Karma?

Life experiences have put a concrete belief over Karma for me! Although in reality, I believe for e.g. if you give happiness, don’t expect it in return and if someone causes you distress, then shower more love towards them. God will dish out Karma, so don’t think it’s in your hands otherwise you might just end up being a victim!

What is good music to you?

Music is music, there is no such thing as good music or bad music, however if you see everything in a positive light then all types of music can be appreciated for their real worth.

My definition of “good” music – The bottom line is you should be loyal to the listener inside you and not be biased towards any artist as some times underground compositions by one-off artists can be more evergreen then the whole discography of a mainstream artist. It all depends on how much the listener broadens their taste.

The top spot belongs to “Celtic Music” in my most favourite musical genre list. Times have changed and recently I have been hooked on to a lot of “Dubstep”, who knows what I’ll be favouring next?

What does it take to be human?

Compassion, live and let live and forgive and forget. Don’t let ego get in the way if you value a relationship.

What fuels your moral code? Culture, Faith or Law?

Faith! Firstly, have faith in the divine, then humanity and importantly yourself.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆஸ்கருக்கான விருது தேர்வுகளுக்கு முன்பான பணிகள் எவ்வாறு நிகழ்கிறது? நாமினேஷனில் இருக்கும் சினிமாவின் ஒவ்வொரு துறையினையும் யார் ஆஸ்கருக்கு அனுப்புகிறார்கள்? சம்பந்தப்பட்ட கலைஞரே விண்ணப்பிப்பாரா இல்லை ஆஸ்கர்/படத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளார் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளுவார்களா? தெளிவுபடுத்துங்கள்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Venkki,

The academy consists of around 6000 members. These members may be artistes,technical guys, directors, composers. They will be asked to nominate their picks. And they can do this only for their respective departments. For example, ARR is a member of the academy and he can make his nominations only in the music category. Once the nominations from these 6k members are received, they are audited by an auditing firm. And top 5 ranked nominations are announced for each category. For best film category, the top 10 are considered.

The final voting is more or less the same like nomination process. Ballot papers are sent to these 6k and they have to vote based on preferential rating system. Again the results are audited by the same firm. This time, there will be only one or two from the firm who do the counting. And these two remain the only people who know the results before it is announced officially in the Kodak theatre.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are few rules too. The film should have released in the previous calendar year, it should have had a theatrical release, etc.