Page 154 of 268 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2673

Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that's the one, looks like keyboard, but it has amazing sound in it. Thanks SS and Sunil.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol i jus guessed as i din see the video...

vs... listen to the lastone minute of rehna tu song frim delhi 6... bliss...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I am getting what you say about rehna tu, will listen this evening. Thanks SS. My most favorite ARR album post oscars (that's when I listened). Every song in that soundtrack is a gem.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it was delhi 6 for me too... but now rockstar has swallowed it... not all of sudden...but slowly... song by song... month by month...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    /dig
    SS,
    I think it can open to a nice discussion. Yes, too adore Rockstar a lot. I mentioned Delhi-6 mainly in terms of every composition in that soundtrack. Normally we like some songs in a soundtrack more and some times we tend to even skip some. If I were to pick my top ARR soundtracks and most listened soundtracks (without able to pick the best and without skipping any song), I know it is way too difficult and it will not reflect the true picture. With my limited knowledge on ARR soundtracks and interests, these would be my choices in that order. Thiruda Thiruda, KKKK, Alaipaayuthey, Delhi-6, Minsara Kanavu, Rang De Basanti, Jodha Akbar, VTV, Sivaji, Kannathil Muthamittaal.

/end-dig

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Technical awards of IIFA announced

thalaivar recived best bgm for rockstar

MUMBAI: The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) has announced winners of the 'Technical Awards' categories for this year's IIFA Awards to be held at Singapore from 7 to 9 June.

Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara has garnered the highest number of awards in the technical category bagging the award for cinematography (Carlos Catalan), best editing (Anand Subaya), best choreography (Bosco Caesar) for the song Senorita and the best sound mixing award to Anuj Mathur and Baylon Fonseca.

Following that was the Shah Rukh starrer Ra.One, which has won four awards including awards for best production designer (Sabu Cyril), best sound recording (Resul Pookutty and Amrit Pritam Dutta), best song recording (Vijay Dayal) and best special effects to Red Chillies VFX.

Milan Luthria's The Dirty Picture has bagged three IIFA awards - Rajat Arora for best dialogue, Niharika Khan for costume designing and Vikram Gaikwad for best make-up. Rohit Shetty's Singham has won an IIFA for best action (Jai Singh Nijjar) and AR Rahman for the best backgroud score for Imtaz Ali's Rockstar.

The winners will receive their trophies at the IIFA Rocks on 8 June.
    Last edited by A.ANAND; 12th May 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    /dig
    SS,
    I think it can open to a nice discussion. Yes, too adore Rockstar a lot. I mentioned Delhi-6 mainly in terms of every composition in that soundtrack. Normally we like some songs in a soundtrack more and some times we tend to even skip some. If I were to pick my top ARR soundtracks and most listened soundtracks (without able to pick the best and without skipping any song), I know it is way too difficult and it will not reflect the true picture. With my limited knowledge on ARR soundtracks and interests, these would be my choices in that order. Thiruda Thiruda, KKKK, Alaipaayuthey, Delhi-6, Minsara Kanavu, Rang De Basanti, Jodha Akbar, VTV, Sivaji, Kannathil Muthamittaal.

/end-dig
    quite nice choices VS.... enakku win-win dhaan...
    btw, /dig - idhu kusumbu dhanae..
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    appdi illa sir. Anand and everyone are giving updates about Rahman and his music in this thread as the title also says the same, but my post was just my experience, so thought it was a dig from the usual flow of updates.

Post Thanks / Like
    VS... keep coming and write watever u feel related to rahman...
    adhukku dhaan indha thread... just feel at home...
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks SS. Sure, I too wanted to write about my favorites of ARR which I love the most, long time ago, Some how it is not happening. I will try to do soon.