View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Veteran Hubber hamid's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    This 8 batsmen theory also makes the frontline batsmen lethargic. Namma ponaa innoruthan irukkangra dhairiyam. Else, we should score 200 every time with this 8 batsmen.
    I have seen that letharginess only with Vijay.. Honestly mathavanga ellam poruppathaan aada try panraainga.. Raina wasnt able to clear the field and gets out.. also these runouts hurt us a lot... losing costly wickets.. initial 10 oversla risky runs-a avoid pannanum
    Come back strong.. Come back soon..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hamid, Bravo/Albie can't take the new ball hence Dhoni is stretched on the bowling front with Ashwin not at his best in the first 6 overs.. on current form Faf/Huss offer a lot more in batting than them..look around all other teams they have atleast 2 strike bowlers so an attack of Bolly/Hilfy/Tyagi/Ashwin/Jadeja/ >> Hilfy/Morkel/Bravo/Ashwin/Jadeja.
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the number of boundaries we've scored this season is also less. Any comments?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wizzy..

Opening Bowling Bravo/Morkel should not bowl.. 100% agree.. we need to have 2 pacers.. Hilfy and Kula was my pick [ with current form Bolly is leakign too many runs and not taking any wickets]

Faf and Hussey in the same team - not a bad idea.. though I slightly prefer Faf or Hussey and Bravo..Bravo's batting at the death will be handy in my opinion and he can be a useful bowler in the iddle overs...

But yes.. the main issue is we need two strike bowlers who can bowl in tanden in the opening overs and at death.. thats the main issue... as long as Dhoni/Fleming correct that I wont mind removing Bravo.. But Alie should be the first casualty..

Post Thanks / Like
    Albie was Hamid Bhai's wife in his last birth I guess. Ennaa kolaveri?

Post Thanks / Like
    and he seems your girlfriend Ajay.. Never a word wrong about him even after knowing his place in eleven cost the team dearly...

yah.. first season was our honeymoon.. if you can trace back our posts during that season I would have supported him like anything.. but after that he just screws up the team as much as he can.. remember him doing the same and we discussing regarding this during th esecond season too.. Bala(K) was active that time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Paavam sir Avan. His bowling screws up big time. But he is a good batsman. He is allowed only 10,20 balls to face and what can he do? I remember a match in which he was sent second drop after the wicket of Hayden and Raina. He cracked a quickfire 70 and helped CSK reach 240+. That is his place. He can be dropped if you are not going to play him upfront.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay ivvalo paasama
    antha kaalathula avanukku naanumthaan jaameen koduthennu solreene.. wat is his contribution this time? Hayden was in ominous form in the first season.. aana athukaka avana vachikitte irukka mudiyuma Ajay?

The last two matches were best suited for him right ?what has he done Ajay? sending him at no.4 ellam verum kanavuthaane. He is not fit in the playing eleven and cost the balance of the team.. he might be a sokka thangam.. but teamla athukkaka ellam vachikka mudiyaathu..especially being a foreigner... his opening bowling releaes any sort of pressure we get from other end too..

Badriyaiye edukkalaamnu pesittu irukkom.. avan mela illatha paasama? illa ivan avana vidava paavam?

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott Styris (@scottbstyris) 07/05/12 2:11
    PM

Amazing scenes at our CSK function, an awards ceremony for Gulf Oil! Best Financial discipline for 2011/12 award went to @albiemorkel

Senior Member Veteran Hubber wizzy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hamid, Kula is also good but he is way too similar to Morkel/Bravo in pace and is suited more for slow/low tracks..on a track with some carry Bolly over him any day...remember Bolly bowled a excellent penultimate over against PWI with Smith/Angelo taking strike..if it wasn't for him CSK would have lost that match too.
    Gaana Kalaadhara Gandharva Gaana Lola Kaliyuga Gaana Thilaga
    Nadha Brahma Kochchappa Brother Seshappa

Page 88 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast