View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 130 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1309

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...od-mostpopular

Full Chicken Biryani mama for you !!! I love you da !! Just 2 years ya ?

---> I am proud Indian today of our Justice system... Hats off SC
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    - Deleted with love for my CSK darlings here !! my heart felt condolences during this difficult times.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 14th July 2015 at 09:09 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Options for Players.. in these 2 teams..

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/new...latedviaplayer

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/co...ry/899293.html

Wow ..... CSK fans please reach out to your gods from stopping this from happening !! total termination interesting.. Seenu mama left with any other tricks to save 5 lakh benami investment !!

Daaba Dance Maachi ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Discussion on NDTV.. was Dhoni free from 9 to 5 to have a job in India Cements ?? Shame on so called fans who can't disown elements which has brought nothing but shame to this country's cricket !

Post Thanks / Like
    lol !! in 1990s Content was the King and now its Packaging is GOD

Post Thanks / Like
    http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/news/...source=taboola

Chennai Super Kings coach Stephen Fleming has said the two-year suspension slapped on the former IPL champions by a Supreme Court-appointed panel was shocking and harsh. The former New Zealand Test captain, who has been the face of the MS Dhoni-led team, said the suspension left him and the players in no-man's land.
    The 42-year-old Fleming has been quoted in Stuff.co.nz,
    saying: "Those verdicts handed down were the result of about 18 months' worth of court work and lawyer work, no-one really had any idea and I think that's why there is shock around the severity of the punishment because I don't think the franchises were preparing themselves to be suspended. Fines were the major things they were talking about."
    The IPL governing council will meet in Mumbai on Sunday to discuss the RM Lodha verdict that is binding on the BCCI. IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla has said the interest of the players and Board will be "paramount." Fleming expects the same treatment.
    "There is so much to happen over the next few days, weeks, maybe even months. I don't know how the franchise will respond and what options they will have to respond with.
    "If the franchise waits out two years, does it include me or not. I don't know. Just like the players, I am in limbo," Fleming said, adding: "The players are basically on year to year contracts and they can choose whether to accept a new contract or not."
    "It is my understanding, if Chennai wanted to keep them, they would have the choice of being retained or going back in the auction. You would imagine if the franchise wasn't playing for two years the players would opt to go back into the auction. The players will be fine. They will be well looked after," Fleming said.
    A shrewd tactician of the game during his prime and one of the best Test skippers, Fleming is disappointed at the turn of events.
    "From the auction, to shaping a team with Steve Rixon and Andy Bichel, we have put a lot of time into making sure this franchise is successful, so to be on the backburner for two years or to see it go completely is disappointing," he said.
    Fleming is shocked that the man who virtually ran the team - Gurunath Meiyappan - turned out to be the villain of the piece.
    "I got to know him over the years. This happened two-three years ago and when it all came out, it was a shock." Gurunath, the son-in-law of ex-BCCI president N. Srinivasan, has been banned for life from cricketing activities by the Lodha panel.
    Fleming remains loyal to Chennai Super Kings but in the event of the BCCI upholding the Lodha committee suspension, the super-coach will not be out of work. He has taken over Melbourne Stars for the 2015-16 edition of the Big Bash.

Is this THE BEGINNING OF THE END ---? Conclusion in 6 weeks ..... BCCI and Srini is still playing with fire by procrastinating the implementation..... they are still ducking the question why the hell they are not implementing 11.3 and close the shop !!

Why is Kochi so different from Seannai ma?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Another useless attempt by BCCI to cover up their Shit !!! They have made Country's pride a joke -- let us see what this drama will Yield. People who never spoke a word in 1990s is midst of biggest match fixing scandal is now part of a WG...

http://www.ibnlive.com/cricketnext/n...548530-78.html

The BCCI on Monday named former India captain Sourav Ganguly among the four-member Working Group formed to study the verdict of Justice RM Lodha committee, which has led to two-year suspension of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchises Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.
    Ganguly, who is also a member of BCCI's Cricket Advisory Committee along with Sachin Tendulkar and VVS Laxman, will be part of the Group that also includes IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla, board secretary Anurag Thakur and treasurer Anirudh Chaudhary.
    ALSO SEE Save Indian cricket first
    The decision to form the Working Group was taken at the IPL Governing Council (GC) meeting in Mumbai on Sunday. It will submit its report to the GC in six weeks.
    "In accordance with the decision of the IPL Governing Council to implement the Lodha committee report, the following members will constitute the Working group, which will prepare the road map for the forthcoming edition of the IPL and related matters," Thakur said via a press released on Monday.
    ALSO SEE Report to be submitted in 6 weeks
    "The committee will be assisted by the legal advisor of BCCI, Mr. UN Banerjee. The committee will share their recommendations with the Governing Council within a time frame of 6 weeks after consulting all the key stakeholders," the release further read.
    On Sunday, after the IPL GC meeting, Thakur had said that the BCCI respects the verdict and will do everything to implement it.
    ALSO SEE 'Would have dealt with fixing'
    "BCCI respects the verdict of the Lodha Commission and will abide by their decisions, in toto," the BCCI secretary had said in an official statement at the end of GC meeting.
    "The members recognised that there is an urgent need to understand the impact of this decision and the wider ramifications for BCCI in detail, so as to uphold the paramountcy of the game in our country," he added.
    ALSO SEE BCCI will decide what to do
    The Supreme Court-appointed Lodha committee, besides suspending CSK and RR, has also slapped a life ban on former Team Principal of the Chennai franchise Gurunath Meiyappan and Rajasthan co-owner Raj Kundra from any involvement in cricket activities.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much more insulting this can get ? Shame on Fans who have still not come out hard on these elements throw there demi-gods and kick them for bring this dark era in to Indian cricket.

http://www.ibnlive.com/cricketnext/n...548510-78.html

Nothing extraordinary was expected out of the IPL Governing Council meeting, and it's really not extraordinary that BCCI is forming another committee, or a Group. But where the board erred on Monday, it erred heavily, putting a serious question mark over its seriousness in cleaning Indian cricket.
    Among those attending the high-profile, widely followed meeting was a man called Sundar Raman. More important than his credentials of IPL's Chief Operating Officer (COO) is the fact that he has been investigated for his involvement in betting.
    ALSO SEE IPL GC forms Working Group
    To allow such a man be part of a group deciding the way forward for Indian cricket is not just ridiculous, it's shocking, absurd and embarrassing for the board, its administrators and Indian cricket on the whole.
    There is a huge conflict of interest here and what's even more disturbing is the board staying silent on Raman despite knowing the damning observations about him by various investigative committees appointed by the Supreme Court since 2013.
    ALSO SEE 'Verdict not a black spot'
    The Justice Mukul Mudgal committee had said in its report that Raman contacted a bookie link eight times in a single season, which was followed by even the Lodha Committee saying that there is an urgent need to investigate Raman's role in the betting scandal.
    How can a man with serious allegations against him be allowed to attend such an important meeting? The BCCI has let itself down by doing so.
    ALSO SEE BCCI took no action: Manohar
    As a result, a meeting that should have come out with something concrete resembles another eyewash, with no mention at all of the suspended franchises - Chennai and Rajasthan - and what the board thinks is in the best interest of the game. To say that a 'Working Group' will decide that in another six weeks appears nothing but a time-buying tactic that the BCCI is so accustomed to.
    If the IPL Constitution states that involvement of a team official in corrupt practices calls for straight termination of the franchise, why the board is hesitant in doing so. Why not just go by the book and scrap CSK and RR!
    ALSO SEE Dravid on IPL Verdict
    Instead, the board chose to make a nauseating comment like "to protect the interests of all the stakeholders involved." Now what stakeholders are we talking about here. Gurunath Meiyappan and Raj Kundra have been banned. That leaves the fate of CSK and RR to be decided by the board. So is the IPL Chairman Rajeev Shukla trying to say that the board is searching ways to save the two franchises?
    What's sorry amid all this is that the board's sole focus at the moment seems how to conduct the next IPL with eight teams, conveniently overlooking that saving the game's image in the country tops the priority list.
    "The [working] group will discuss how the league can be presented in a better way to the public. IPL 9 is going to be better than the previous editions," Shukla said.
    That clearly shows the board is looking right while all the mess lies at its left.