View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 121 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1309

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson king View Post
    I agree with all that but if you make remarks like you would not like to see RCB pass into Srini's ownership (as if Mallya is the cat's whiskers), that is not going to help your cause in the debate. That is going to strongly suggest that you have an agenda against CSK even if that is not the case. Just as you are interpreting the question of opposition teams as 'diversion'. Why...it is a valid question. You cannot arrange a match such that CSK should win without the other team's involvement. Match fixing in cricket is a Pandora's box so let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. If today a Tour De France runner up during the Armstrong days claimed he was clean, how many people would believe him or sympathise with him. No point pretending some are more clean than others if the reality is that all of them are in the mess together.
    Seenu mama comment was no pun intended hehe ! If one thinks they already don't own more than 1 team , they must be smoking something special. Sarukh khan , P Zinta, Shilpa Shetty owns a team ? Seriously as if we don't have business tycoons like Bharathi , Birlas,Tatas ? people with little maturity will see the difference between puppets and real thing.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is possible that SRK bankrolled his team, at least initially, with Gulf money. He had lots of Pak players initially and later on too, has included some Bangladeshis, I think. They might well have been hired to perform errands. No proof, of course, this is just idle speculation.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Sorry Thambi CSK is not my kinda team ! Kohli is great young talent . If he can keep his head little leveled, you are looking at one of greatest batsman of current generation. And I enjoy watching his game just on that basis alone. Accidentally he plays for RCB its just a bonus.

I wanted to see how CSK fans will react if he was CSK captain .
    If Dhoni leaves Csk & goes to other team Csk will lose more than half of it's fan following (Maybe Full) Though would like to see Virat captaining Csk, I would even more like to see him play for Rcb and winning a cup before coming to Csk. He suits well in my opinion for Rcb rather than Csk and shud satisfy the hope of bengalooreans winning ipl title some day.
    Last edited by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar; 27th October 2013 at 11:18 PM.
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    If Dhoni leaves Csk & goes to other team Csk will lose more than half of it's fan following (Maybe Full) Though would like to see Virat captaining Csk, I would even more like to see him play for Rcb and winning a cup before coming to Csk. He suits well in my opinion for Rcb rather than Csk and shud satisfy the hope of bengalooreans winning ipl title some day.
    So much invested on 1 guy more than the pride of city itself And this is what we call wishful thinking.. some day-aah ..? hehe

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    So much invested on 1 guy more than the pride of city itself And this is what we call wishful thinking.. some day-aah ..? hehe
    Oh yeah. All my col friends say if Dhoni leaves Csk they'll quit supporting Csk no matter whoever replaces him. Such is the impact created by captain charisma here !
    Dream Big !

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://sports.dinamalar.com/2014/02/...eportbcci.html

சென்னை அணிக்கு சிக்கல்! *குருநாத் மீதான குற்றம் உறுதி * மூவர் குழு அறிக்கையில் திருப்பம்

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faf is back in team. OPening pair HUss and Vijay out .. Got Brendon Mccullum .. Ivan yethuku ??

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay out'aa

Junior Member Regular Hubber George Thomas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel CSK management didnt make any attempts to getback Huss was it because of his mouth against the team management or his age?

Junior Member Regular Hubber George Thomas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of Brendon,we could have gone for Bailey... He was very comfortable with Indian playing conditions against Indian bowlers